65% of Rape Arrests in US 2012 Involve White Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tzeentch
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

I'm not a racist or anything but why isn't anyone doing anything about all these white men in America committing crimes? I mean it seems like white men are just raping and murdering their way across America but the liberal media hasn't said a word about it what's going on?

Lord Lucien
Well if the rape victims stopped deserving it for being filthy Muslim brown immigrants trying to leech off our welfare and install Sharia law, then maybe we God-fearing, law-abiding, safe-gun-using, upstanding moral Christian Republican Capitalist white men wouldn't have to rape some babies in to them.

Flyattractor
So if we start a thread of the % of Blacks that commit rape wouldn't be racist either would it?

Mindset
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So if we start a thread of the % of Blacks that commit rape wouldn't be racist either would it? I'm sure a similar thread has already been made.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
I'm sure a similar thread has already been made.

Somehow I knew you'd show up in this thread.

Astner
Originally posted by Astner
There are idiots of every ethnicity and gender.

Flyattractor
I'm sure a similar thread has already been made.

is there one that focuses on only the ones where it is Black Men raping White Women?

Astner
Originally posted by Flyattractor
is there one that focuses on only the ones where it is Black Men raping White Women?
Because that's somehow worse than white men raping white women. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flyattractor
Well is not like they would rape a BLACK WOMAN!

Guhh eww ikcy!

Lucius
I'm pretty certain I've seen a number of "White People Suck" articles on Daily Kos, Vox, Salon, and Huffington Post.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Tzeentch
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

I'm not a racist or anything but why isn't anyone doing anything about all these white men in America committing crimes? I mean it seems like white men are just raping and murdering their way across America but the liberal media hasn't said a word about it what's going on?

Totally deport them all back to Europesmile

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
Somehow I knew you'd show up in this thread. I'm the other 35%

Astner
I'm the other 35%
With that number you're implying that you've been arrested a lot but you're not white.

Mindset
Originally posted by Astner
With that number you're implying that you've been arrested a lot but you're not white. You're next.

Robtard

Interesting. Reminds of an earlier thread today "Where are all the German men at?". Guess we don't need to ask "Where are all the White American men at?", cos the answer is: "the majority are out raping". Sad, really. Really sad.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by snowdragon
Totally deport them all back to Europesmile

How do you deport a citizen?

Henry_Pym
This is like saying that (high %) of rapes in china are chinese men, especially when the left have fought male survivors of rape on expanding the definition to include "made to penetrate"... Only an idiot would see an issue with this

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
This is like saying that (high %) of rapes in china are chinese men, especially when the left have fought male survivors of rape on expanding the definition to include "made to penetrate"... Only an idiot would see an issue with this

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Great posts as always.

Tattoos N Scars
I wonder how many Latinos are included in those 'white' statistics!

Henry_Pym
Honestly the bigger question is the % of rapes not reported in the Black & Hispanic community.

Tattoos N Scars

Sittin on their asses, I guess. They sit on their ass and don't report black teens raping and killing 93 year old white women

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/08/30/black-teen-rapes-93-y-o-white-woman-media-silent/

Stigma

I'm not a racist or anything
LOL

I've been wondering why some start their posts like that. If you provide facts you shouldn't feel obliged to give this disclaimer.

Noone will hold it against you, if you report a fact that a white guy raped a woman or a black dude killed a child.

But I guess PC language indoctrination makes it hard to deal with facts and not get caught in an emotional sh1t storm.

Ushgarak
Closed, in part because it's just a bait thread, and in part because some people are just taking the bait too hard, and it will just cause arguments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.