Why are feet turn-ons to guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
What determines stuff like this?

Some guys murder out of sexual thrill, whats wrong with those people? :/

Mental Illness, sure, but that Mental Illness should've been sorted out from the beginning.

Jmanghan
LOL This thread made me sound like a douche, the title doesn't match the words.

Flyattractor
Poor DNA Combination.

Answer to both.

quanchi112
I hear Robbie likes the feet of other men.

riv6672
Originally posted by Jmanghan
LOL This thread made me sound like a douche
Hey, i didnt say it.

AsbestosFlaygon
I only get turned on to girls' feet.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by riv6672
Hey, i didnt say it. You thought it though, you little rascal you!

walshy
There's something very arousing about nice feet and painted toenails in some fancy stilettos

I'm turned on just thinking about it

Piggle Humsy
Feet are gross but if a guy liked them then I'd totally give him a foot job.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Feet are gross but if a guy liked them then I'd totally give him a foot job.

But it'd get between your toes and... ugh.. yuck DX

walshy
She's used to getting it in her face and elsewhere I don't think she'd be that bothered about her feet

Jmanghan
Originally posted by walshy
She's used to getting it in her face and elsewhere I don't think she'd be that bothered about her feet Yeah, but the scenario is usually footjobs in public places, or maybe I just watch too many movies.

walshy
What the hell kinda movies you been watching

Piggle Humsy
Yeah wtf jman.. ur sick!

But I always carry wet wipes just incase herbeyes

Esau Cairn
I knew a girl whose ex boyfriend had custom made stilettos just for him.
He would wake her up in the morning asking her to spit on him.

One time he told her to wait 30 minutes then come into the bedroom.
She said the 1st thing she noticed was an electrical cord leading into the walk-in wardrobe...he basically put a small heater in the wardrobe, slid the door shut & tied himself up, wearing the stilettos.
And for the next hour or so, he insisted that she bang & kick on the door yelling abuse at him while he whimpered & cried.

Mother issues.

AsbestosFlaygon
Still a better love story than Twilight.

Jesus McBurger

Don't knock it till you try it bro

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Still a better love story than Twilight.

Funny thing was this guy had a mean rep on the streets.
Guys wanting to be like him. Women bragging they slept with him.
LOL.

quanchi112
Feet have always been gross to me.

Nuke Nixon

Simple and easy answer-- because they want to.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Simple and easy answer-- because they want to.

If I could ask a murderer or pedophile one question, this is what I'd ask:

"Is having your sexual desire tended to worth going to prison?"

Like... Why?

Prisons are worse then any bad neighborhood you can go to.

Nuke Nixon
Imagine you're going about your daily routine and in the back of your mind is this thought, an urge, an obsession, and it won't let you go. It begins quietly at first just something to ponder or daydream about. After a while it occupies more of your direct thoughts, you could be going about your tasks and behind your eyes this thought is devouring your mind.

It doesn't just happen. There's a process. And it's inescapable it won't go away with therapy or drugs or pain reinforcement or threat of prison. It's a little more powerful every minute of the day because you gave it power, that's all it needs. And it burrows deep into your subconscious taking more and more of your will to resist it.

By the time a person with this beast inside their mind acts upon it there's very little left of the original personality, it's either suppressed or changed. Their not technically the same as typical "sane" citizens.

Why. Because they want to, more than anything.

Jmanghan
Imagine you're going about your daily routine and in the back of your mind is this thought, an urge, an obsession, and it won't let you go. It begins quietly at first just something to ponder or daydream about. After a while it occupies more of your direct thoughts, you could be going about your tasks and behind your eyes this thought is devouring your mind.

It doesn't just happen. There's a process. And it's inescapable it won't go away with therapy or drugs or pain reinforcement or threat of prison. It's a little more powerful every minute of the day because you gave it power, that's all it needs. And it burrows deep into your subconscious taking more and more of your will to resist it.

By the time a person with this beast inside their mind acts upon it there's very little left of the original personality, it's either suppressed or changed. Their not technically the same as typical "sane" citizens.

Why. Because they want to, more than anything. I guess I'm going to prison one day too, because its pretty much commonly known that I struggle with pedophillic/incestual thoughts. (Granted its not by choice, and I'm also FAR more attracted to women my own age, its not even a comparison).

I know who I am, and I know that its wrong, and I know that no matter how bad it gets, prison isn't worth it, if I were a FULL BLOWN pedophile, I'd sooner have sex with older women and be disgusted then have sex with a girl that fits my preference and go to prison.

Pedophillia is a disorder, but their answer to those types of people is to ignore them till something bad happens, OR to be disgusted with them. Nothing is done to help thoze that struggle with it every day with those thoughts in the back of their mind. GRANTED, if you touch up a child, I'd have to agree, you ruined that child's life and deserve to go to prison for what you did, no sympathy for scumbags. But thats why they need help before something snaps in them. (The unstable ones).

If you didn't know I struggled with this, I'm surprised, as everyone else by now already knew.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by quanchi112
Feet have always been gross to me.
thumb up Me three.

Nuke Nixon
If you didn't know I struggled with this, I'm surprised, as everyone else by now already knew.

Fight the good fight, good luck to you.

I've known a few obsessive personalities (psychology class) and it's not an easy road, that's for sure.

Jesus McBurger
I guess I'm going to prison one day too, because its pretty much commonly known that I struggle with pedophillic/incestual thoughts. (Granted its not by choice, and I'm also FAR more attracted to women my own age, its not even a comparison).

I know who I am, and I know that its wrong, and I know that no matter how bad it gets, prison isn't worth it, if I were a FULL BLOWN pedophile, I'd sooner have sex with older women and be disgusted then have sex with a girl that fits my preference and go to prison.

Pedophillia is a disorder, but their answer to those types of people is to ignore them till something bad happens, OR to be disgusted with them. Nothing is done to help thoze that struggle with it every day with those thoughts in the back of their mind. GRANTED, if you touch up a child, I'd have to agree, you ruined that child's life and deserve to go to prison for what you did, no sympathy for scumbags. But thats why they need help before something snaps in them. (The unstable ones).

Iv never really had and pedophiliac thoughts or incestual thoughts but murder is a everyday occurrence, I feel ya buddy, it is struggle, thinking these unwanted thoughts

It's xyz!
What determines stuff like this very small penises.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kharhmah
thumb up Me three. Why does Robtard love men's feet ? He's a married guy.

Tzeentch
Dimorphism, probably. If I had to throw some shit out there I'd speculate that men like dainty, well-maintained feet because they imply feminity. Men tend to have big hairy feet that we don't maintain beyond occasionally clipping our toe-nails so cute feet are the mark of a woman. It's kind of like why women are attracted to height.

Dunno. I don't have any special fetish for feet personally.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why does Robtard love men's feet ? He's a married guy.

You're a weird and creepy obsessive guy. One of the most creepy in KMC's history and we've had some real creepy creeps through here.

Genesis-Soldier
Sexual fetishes and turn on's differ from person to person

Sure there is a general collective of mutually accepted and socially acceptable kinks out there but what a fetish itself is (sexual or none) us what strikes YOU

Jmanghan
Also, something I've noticed from women is that they REALLY like guys butts.

From a few of my exes, and even BunBun one time, seemed interested in my butt.

It creeps me out. Also, being called "Daddy" is the ****ing worst, instant turn-off.

walshy
Post a pic of your butt

Jmanghan
Post a pic of your butt ..And then let you save it.

Got it.

Esau Cairn
Also, being called "Daddy" is the ****ing worst, instant turn-off.

And yet you have incestual fantasies?

Genesis-Soldier
Yeah being called daddy would shut my penis down faster I then a 5 foot pube in a Macca's

SamZED
Feet can be a turn on for some just like a nice ass can be a turn on for others. It's just less common. That said, liking feet never gave me an urge to murder anyone.

Nuke Nixon
What does give you an urge to murder someone?

Adam Grimes
This kind of threads, for example.

SamZED
What does give you an urge to murder someone? When some douche on the subway sneezes in the general direction of everybody on the train and without covering his face. I see it so clearly in my head.

Nuke Nixon
Oh nasty, yeah that would do it.

Genesis-Soldier
I am with samZED on the train murdering. You got my vote

quanchi112
Eewwwwwwww.

AsbestosFlaygon
I did that once. No one murdered me.

Jesus McBurger
What does give you an urge to murder someone?
Just seeing someone you slightly dislike breath. Move. Laugh, watching them have not a care in the world when u know the dirty things they have done

AsbestosFlaygon
I feel like murdering murderers and rapists.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I feel like murdering murderers and rapists.
Especially since I know a rapist. He angers me so badly

Genesis-Soldier
Turn ons for me... Quite a few admittedly

Feet? Eh depends on what's done with them and if they aren't to gross I suppose

Genesis-Soldier
Change that, if they aren't gross.

Surtur
She's used to getting it in her face and elsewhere

Pics or it didn't happen.

I guess I'm going to prison one day too, because its pretty much commonly known that I struggle with pedophillic/incestual thoughts.

Whaaaat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.