Current Superman runs the slugfest gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Current Superman engages the following characters in a slugfest gauntlet with all slugfests lasting until one side is KO'ed or killed...

A slugfest is identical to a slap-off; each contestant takes turns hitting the other until one side loses...

In this senario, Superman is given no rest or recovery time inbetween opponents; as soon as he defeats a foe, he enters combat against the next immediately...

All of Superman's opponents get the 1st hit in and strike amping is allowed (Thor can amp up Mjolnir with lighting/magical energy and Thanos can amp punches with plasma for example)...

Furthermore, no shielding, technology, intangibility, or any other form of damage mitigation is allowed; all contestants most tank hits using nothing more than their natural durability...

How far does the Man of Steel make it in this slugfest?

1) Hulk (begins slugfest un-enraged)...
2) Warriors Madness Thor (no power Gem)...
3) Thanos...
4) Depowered Tyrant...
5) Zeus (his ability to inhibit healing factor by simply striking an opponent is in full effect here)...

riv6672
I voted.

DarkSaint85
When you say current.....

God of Strength Superman or WW's b!tch Superman?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

God of Strength Superman or WW's b!tch Superman?

God of Strength...

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

God of Strength Superman or WW's b!tch Superman? aren't both versions her b*tch?

quanchi112
Stops at one.

carver9
If Hulk isn't raged, I thought he would turn back to Banner. Hulk always starts off pissed so what is a non raged Hulk?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
If Hulk isn't raged, I thought he would turn back to Banner. Hulk always starts off pissed so what is a non raged Hulk?

You are correct...

I should have worded it "Hulk starts off at the minimum level of anger needed to be the Hulk."

carver9
The first punch Superman hits Hulk with pisses him off which results in Superman losing.

Insane Titan
Kmc answer.

......Easily clears

.......Stops at 1

Prof. T.C McAbe
^Clears, easily.

riv6672
Interesting results.

deathslash
Assuming that he can make it past the hulk (and that's a very big assumption), he's not going to beat thor.

tkitna
Stops at 1

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
Assuming that he can make it past the hulk (and that's a very big assumption), he's not going to beat thor.
He would beat the shit out of both Hulk and Thor in this stipulations.

What did warrior madness Thor did that's remotely impressive? Fighting Adam Warlock? Fighting merged hulk?

Blood and Thunder Thor wasn't in Warrior Madness and he would lose here as well.

RealityWarper
Superman has a little chance to beat his opponents in rounds 1 & 2.

He get curbstomped in the 3 & 4 & 5.

I voted stops at 1.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Current Superman engages the following characters in a slugfest gauntlet with all slugfests lasting until one side is KO'ed or killed...

A slugfest is identical to a slap-off; each contestant takes turns hitting the other until one side loses...

In this senario, Superman is given no rest or recovery time inbetween opponents; as soon as he defeats a foe, he enters combat against the next immediately...

All of Superman's opponents get the 1st hit in and strike amping is allowed (Thor can amp up Mjolnir with lighting/magical energy and Thanos can amp punches with plasma for example)...

Furthermore, no shielding, technology, intangibility, or any other form of damage mitigation is allowed; all contestants most tank hits using nothing more than their natural durability...

How far does the Man of Steel make it in this slugfest?

1) Hulk (begins slugfest un-enraged)...
2) Warriors Madness Thor (no power Gem)...
3) Thanos...
4) Depowered Tyrant...
5) Zeus (his ability to inhibit healing factor by simply striking an opponent is in full effect here)...

Out of order
Should be
1. Hulk
2. Thanos
3. Zeus
4. WM Thor
5. DP tyrant

It doesn't take 10x Thor's strength to do what Zeus did to Hulk. WM Thor is stronger than all here but he has the same durability as normal Thor.
Depowered tyrant didn't appear quite as strong as Zeus (close though) but he's definitely more durable than Zeus is.

If we are using a completely cutting loose Superman then Superman makes it to 5 or clears. He basically one shots everyone up to Tyrant.

If we are using standard holding back Superman then he makes to 2.

h1a8
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Superman has a little chance to beat his opponents in rounds 1 & 2.

He get curbstomped in the 3 & 4 & 5.

I voted stops at 1. you know that Superman has the strength to one shot kill Hulk right? Superman holds back as to why you believe he doesn't.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by h1a8
you know that Superman has the strength to one shot kill Hulk right? Superman holds back as to why you believe he doesn't.

No, he don't have the power to one-shot Hulk.

By the way Warrior Madness Thor struggled against Savage Hulk so he is definitely below the current Hulk whom had a permanent amp since Planet Hulk.

carver9
Yep. I lost count on how many times Hulk has been amped. LGU, where are you. I think he said Hulk has had a total of 8 amps.

One Big Mob
This is now a real thing. I wonder who has the most amps in comics besides cyber dudes like Iron Fella?

8 ****ing Hulk amps lol

RealityWarper
Yep. I lost count on how many times Hulk has been amped. LGU, where are you. I think he said Hulk has had a total of 8 amps.

Depending of the incarnation.

The amp from Sakaar's core is permanent whatever the Hulk used.

The strongest version is the Green Scar.

IIRC all incanations of Hulk have the potential to reach the World Breaker mode if they are angry enough but it took Hulk abnormal levels of rage to reach that state in WWH.

He was literally angry since the explosion on Sakaar to the travel on Earth.

carver9
Didn't mean to say amps...meant upgrades.

carver9
I don't know why ABHI is so impressed with this Superman. His win loss is terrible. Rao just one shot koed him.

iceman24567
Upgrades? Wtf is this man talking about

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Upgrades? Wtf is this man talking about

Let me simplify it for you. Hulk power has grown 8 times to my recollection. Is that better?

iceman24567
I don't know why ABHI is so impressed with this Superman. His win loss is terrible. Rao just one shot koed him. Leave it to you to wank Superman L's laughing

One Big Mob
One might call him Lesserman.

Carver make that catch on. If I have faith that you can do anything, it's that you can degrade Superman to a point that you create your own version. Nothingman would work too but that's a Pearl Jam song and quite frankly, not a fan of that or Betterman. Work your magic though Carver. I BELIEVE in you. Funny I accidentally caps locked that word... works though

RealityWarper
I don't know why ABHI is so impressed with this Superman. His win loss is terrible. Rao just one shot koed him.

Because Abhi is a fan.

iceman24567
Let me simplify it for you. Hulk power has grown 8 times to my recollection. Is that better? Nope because thats complete horse shit

carver9
Nope because thats complete horse shit

Are you saying it isn't true?

iceman24567
Are you saying it isn't true? Just saying 8 legitimate upgrades haven't happened

RealityWarper
Just saying 8 legitimate upgrades haven't happened

Oh my...

8 upgrades...

8 gates...

Hulk is Might Guy ! O_O

iceman24567
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Oh my...

8 upgrades...

8 gates...

Hulk is Might Guy ! O_O Well Rock is known as the beautiful green beast

TheLordofMurder
Out of order
Should be
1. Hulk
2. Thanos
3. Zeus
4. WM Thor
5. DP tyrant

It doesn't take 10x Thor's strength to do what Zeus did to Hulk. WM Thor is stronger than all here but he has the same durability as normal Thor.
Depowered tyrant didn't appear quite as strong as Zeus (close though) but he's definitely more durable than Zeus is.

If we are using a completely cutting loose Superman then Superman makes it to 5 or clears. He basically one shots everyone up to Tyrant.

If we are using standard holding back Superman then he makes to 2.

?????

Are you serious!?

Did you miss the part where strike amping is allowed?

Zues can amp his strength to levels that Thor can never attain regardless of his temperment; I dont think its a stretch to think Zues can duplicate what Odin does during physical fights with Surtur...

Btw, I see some clarification is needed; the version of Thor featured here is Thor as seen in Blood and Thunder; he had Warriors Madness, but it wasn't true Warriors Madness (it was something similar however)...

Also, you really think Superman one shots Thanos!!???

Sorry man, I cant take anything you say on this issue serious if you really think that...

h1a8
?????

Are you serious!?

Did you miss the part where strike amping is allowed?

Zues can amp his strength to levels that Thor can never attain regardless of his temperment; I dont think its a stretch to think Zues can duplicate what Odin does during physical fights with Surtur...

Btw, I see some clarification is needed; the version of Thor featured here is Thor as seen in Blood and Thunder; he had Warriors Madness, but it wasn't true Warriors Madness (it was something similar however)...

Also, you really think Superman one shots Thanos!!???

Sorry man, I cant take anything you say on this issue serious if you really think that... You can only use levels that were shown in comics. The highest Zeus was shown was his beating on Hulk. That is his max. That Zeus amped.

With that said, a letting loose Superman has beyond planetary power. Look at what he did to the probes or him benching the Earth and ripping DD (which version we are using). I don't believe Thanos is more durable than those probes. But anyway, a regular Superman CANNOT oneshot anyone here. That's why I mentioned a specific version also.

OK, I'm clear on the Thor you are using.

So list should be
1. WM Thor (he wasn't stronger or more durable than normal Thor)
2. Hulk
3. Thanos
4. Zeus
5. DP Tyrant

Normal Superman makes it to 3.

A completely cutting loose Superman makes it to 5.

carver9
You can only use levels that were shown in comics. The highest Zeus was shown was his beating on Hulk. That is his max. That Zeus amped.

With that said, a letting loose Superman has beyond planetary power. Look at what he did to the probes or him benching the Earth and ripping DD (which version we are using). I don't believe Thanos is more durable than those probes. But anyway, a regular Superman CANNOT oneshot anyone here. That's why I mentioned a specific version also.

OK, I'm clear on the Thor you are using.

So list should be
1. WM Thor (he wasn't stronger or more durable than normal Thor)
2. Hulk
3. Thanos
4. Zeus
5. DP Tyrant

Normal Superman makes it to 3.

A completely cutting loose Superman makes it to 5.

Zeus highest showing is giving Chaos King a fight.

Hulk is beyond planetary in strength.

Are you using nothing but high showings for Superman and average showings for the rest?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
^Clears, easily. Based on ?

abhilegend
Haha, no.

Rao is a kryptonian who is also amped by billions of people on several planets all over the universe.

He should be skyfather level on by that alone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Haha, no.

Rao is a kryptonian who is also amped by billions of people on several planets all over the universe.

He should be skyfather level on by that alone. Showings matter.

Dampyre
This could easily end at 1. If the stars aligned perfectly it ends at 3.

LGU

That definitely doesn't sound like something I would ever have said...

Cheers.

carver9
Originally posted by LGU
That definitely doesn't sound like something I would ever have said...

Cheers.

Meant to say upgrades, not amps.

carver9
Haha, no.

He should be skyfather level on by that alone.

Billions of people? Even if that's the case...being one shot by him?

What has he done to be Skyfather levels?

TheLordofMurder
Wow...

So far KMC has overwhelmingly voted that Supes stops at 1...

DarkSaint85

The same amount of feats as the Elder, who snapped Gladiators' arm like a twig.

abhilegend

Where did he oneshot superman?

riv6672
Wow...

So far KMC has overwhelmingly voted that Supes stops at 1...

Originally posted by riv6672
Interesting results.

Philosophía
This forum is full of Marvel fanboys, so it's only expected thumb up

tkitna
I dont think many sane people believe Superman will win in a slugfest against the Hulk regardless of what company they pull for.

Philosophía
Originally posted by tkitna
I dont think Yes, that's the first problem.

carver9
Where did he oneshot superman?

Hit out of the building and was done after that. Rao finished it with a slam to the ground.

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
I dont think many sane people believe Superman will win in a slugfest against the Hulk regardless of what company they pull for.

Hulk punching fts piss on this version of Superman. Poops on it. Yes, he most definitely win.

Insane Titan

Magnon
God of Strength...

In that case. Clears it.

deathslash
Originally posted by Magnon
In that case. Clears it. what has he done other than get stalemated by a holding back wonder woman?

LordofBrooklyn
Superman vs Hulk- DCNU Superman is much more vicious and intense than his PF counterpart. Hulk does get an opportunity to ramp up but it will be in vain.

Superman Triumphant

Superman vs WM Thor- The Odinson while not having true Warrior Madness exhibits the same loss of rational thought that takes place in that state. So, while The Blonde Whore can access more power, his ability to wield it is severely diminished. Superman stomps given these circumstances.

Superman Supreme

Superman vs Thanos- The Emo Eggplant has a variety of abilities at his disposal. This causes Superman to enter...TRANS DESTRYOYER MODE!!!

Superman FOREVER!!!

Insane Titan
Troll nonsense, proving the point about super fanboys

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by deathslash
what has he done other than get stalemated by a holding back wonder woman?

This is a solid argument...

thumb up

tkitna
Geez, just because your wrong doesn't mean you have to be so bitter. It'll be ok.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Troll nonsense, proving the point about super fanboys

Your comicbook knowledge is virtually non-existant so of course you would make such an asinine statement.

abhilegend
Hit out of the building and was done after that. Rao finished it with a slam to the ground.
So not a oneshot. Good. You might want to remember Rao also emits red sun light which is what Batman said about how he beat Superman.

quanchi112

carver9
So not a oneshot. Good. You might want to remember Rao also emits red sun light which is what Batman said about how he beat Superman.

Did he lose? Yes or no? And he was done after the first hit.

h1a8
Zeus highest showing is giving Chaos King a fight.

Hulk is beyond planetary in strength.

Are you using nothing but high showings for Superman and average showings for the rest? Show me Zeus fighting Chaos King with physical strength.
Hulk is never planetary, unless it's WBH.
He operates at Mountain range strength when very angry and about thousands of tons when moderately mad. Does Hulk start very angry or moderate?

I used two versions of Superman, average and cutting loose version.
The former makes it to 3 and the later to 5 (or clears).

carver9
Show me Zeus fighting Chaos King with physical strength.
Hulk is never planetary, unless it's WBH.
He operates at Mountain range strength when very angry and about thousands of tons when moderately mad. Does Hulk start very angry or moderate?

I used two versions of Superman, average and cutting loose version.
The former makes it to 3 and the later to 5 (or clears).

Zeus fought Chaos King and thats all that matters.

laughing out loud ...Hulk has shaken the planet during fist cuffs more than any Herald I can think of. He is most definitely planetary. Stop trolling.

Cut lose Superman isn't planetary.

DarkSaint85
This is a slugfest so no, its not all that matters...

Insane Titan
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Your comicbook knowledge is virtually non-existant so of course you would make such an asinine statement. still more than you know, sheep.

Philosophía
laughing out loud ...Hulk has shaken the planet during fist cuffs more than any Herald I can think of. He is most definitely planetary. Stop trolling.

Cut lose Superman isn't planetary. laughing out loud

How many times does Pr need to tell you to stop lying, before you do?

abhilegend
Did he lose? Yes or no? And he was done after the first hit.

So you admit you lied again? It really doesn't matter as he did it using red sunlight.

LordofBrooklyn
still more than you know, sheep.

I've embarassed you on several occassions showing more knowledge of The Emo eggplant, YOUR AVATAR, than you do.

Insane Titan
I've embarassed you on several occassions showing more knowledge of The Emo eggplant, YOUR AVATAR, than you do. bwhahaha God you're a idiot. You was proven wrong each time and left the thread. Stick to being a forum joke, that's all you're kind has ever been good for.

LordofBrooklyn
bwhahaha God you're a idiot. You was proven wrong each time and left the thread. Stick to being a forum joke, that's all you're kind has ever been good for.

YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME TO ESCAPE THE SHAME AFTER I ANNIHILATED YOU!!!!

laughing out loud

I OWN YOU!!!!

Insane Titan
YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME TO ESCAPE THE SHAME AFTER I ANNIHILATED YOU!!!!

laughing out loud

I OWN YOU!!!! wtf, are you this dense? That's your comeback more lies?

LordofBrooklyn
Lies?

You're pathetic, even for a Thanos fan.

To PROVE who is the liar here I propose the following.

The Scalebag, Leprechaun, and yes even, Newjak, can pull up the old thread and see what happened and when you changed your name.

The LIAR leaves KMC FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS!!!!!

Insane Titan
Lies?

You're pathetic, even for a Thanos fan.

To PROVE who is the liar here I propose the following.

The Scalebag, Leprechaun, and yes even, Newjak, can pull up the old thread and see what happened and when you changed your name.

The LIAR leaves KMC FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS!!!!! yeah that's a deal as I've never changed my name. As Nihillist is my old account from years ago. So straight away you're wrong.

Enjoy your 3 months off chump.

Rao Kal El
Um IIRC, I read IT changed his name because he lost his password on the other account

Not sure though

LordofBrooklyn
yeah that's a deal as I've never changed my name. As Nihillist is my old account from years ago. So straight away you're wrong.

Enjoy your 3 months off chump.

You changed your name BEFORE the thread was closed?

ANSWER ME NOW, SWINE!!!!

Insane Titan
You changed your name BEFORE the thread was closed?

ANSWER ME NOW, SWINE!!!! I've been this name for nearly 3 years you dumb shit. At least try and get your facts right.

So when are you leaving f*ggot?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Um IIRC, I read IT changed his name because he lost his password on the other account

Not sure though that's correct. All my old info was on my old computer along with old email address etc.

LordofBrooklyn
I've been this name for nearly 3 years you dumb shit. At least try and get your facts right.

So when are you leaving f*ggot?

that's correct. All my old info was on my old computer along with old email address etc.

Like the LAST time I ANNIHILATED you, you're banking on the thread being lost.

GUESS AGAIN!!!

The thread was DURING THE SAME TIME!!!

PATHETIC!!!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Here is the thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=574667& amp;highlight=sAINT+OF+KILLERS+VS+THANOS+forumid%3
A77

Look at the DATE!!!

You have 24hrs to start your 3 MONTH VACATION!!!

riv6672
I knew there was something missing in this thread
Bold red font in all caps. yes

Insane Titan
Haha so you post a thread with a broken link and spout more bullshit. Do you have anything worthwhile about you clown?

LordofBrooklyn
Haha so you post a thread with a broken link and spout more bullshit. Do you have anything worthwhile about you clown?

You really are a LOWLIFE, IMBECILE!!!

SAINT OF KILLERS VS THANOS is right there in the search function.

You made the same moronic mistake when I CRUSHED YOU regarding your ignorance of The Sentry.

YOU LIED, ADMIRAL McCabe, found the thread exposing you.

Keep going though. it will make your 3 MONTH exile all the better.

Insane Titan
You really are a LOWLIFE, IMBECILE!!!

SAINT OF KILLERS VS THANOS is right there in the search function.

You made the same moronic mistake when I CRUSHED YOU regarding your ignorance of The Sentry.

YOU LIED, ADMIRAL McCabe, found the thread exposing you.

Keep going though. it will make your 3 MONTH exile all the better. so just more bullshit and lies. You really are a moron, who believes anything he says. I suppose that's what you get when your whole life revolves around a forum. Sad freak

h1a8
Zeus fought Chaos King and thats all that matters.

Cut lose Superman isn't planetary.

Scans of shaking planet.
Superman has multiple planetary feats. Benchpressing the Earth Carver. Hello.

carver9
Scans of shaking planet.
Superman has multiple planetary feats. Benchpressing the Earth Carver. Hello.

Justice know that it has happened on more than one occasion. I'm not posting any fts for you.

And hulk has multiples. Even fts above planetary. Hulk thunderclap has redirected an attack and destroyed a Universe.

abhilegend
No, it hasn't. It was an island at most.

A pocket universe. Superboy did the same recently.

h1a8
Justice know that it has happened on more than one occasion. I'm not posting any fts for you.

And hulk has multiples. Even fts above planetary. Hulk thunderclap has redirected an attack and destroyed a Universe. issue numbers then. List any and all feats (with issue numbers or scans) you believe that need equal or greater strength to achieve than lifting a planet under its own weight. I'll seriously look at them with an open mind. I'm in the objective mood right now.

carver9
No, it hasn't. It was an island at most.

A pocket universe. Superboy did the same recently.

An Island? What are you talking about?

Yes, a pocket Universe and Hulk assisted in destroying it with a Thunder clap. Scans of Superboy physically aiding in destroying a Universe.

quanchi112
An Island? What are you talking about?

Yes, a pocket Universe and Hulk assisted in destroying it with a Thunder clap. Scans of Superboy physically aiding in destroying a Universe. Get him, carver.

LordofBrooklyn
so just more bullshit and lies. You really are a moron, who believes anything he says. I suppose that's what you get when your whole life revolves around a forum. Sad freak

Do you have a SHRED of integrity you pathetic scumbag?

OR ARE YOU LOWER THAN A QUAN AND HAVE TO BE BANNED TO COMPLY WITH THE BET?

Insane Titan
Do you have a SHRED of integrity you pathetic scumbag?

OR ARE YOU LOWER THAN A QUAN AND HAVE TO BE BANNED TO COMPLY WITH THE BET? more Bullshit in stupid red fonts, stop acting like a kid a prove something.

LordofBrooklyn
more Bullshit in stupid red fonts, stop acting like a kid a prove something.

THE THREAD IS RIGHT THERE YOU MISERABLE, RABID, FILTHY, C!NT!!!

YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!!

Let me get some impartial parties to investigate so you can leave by Friday.

Insane Titan
THE THREAD IS RIGHT THERE YOU MISERABLE, RABID, FILTHY, C!NT!!!

YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!!

Let me get some impartial parties to investigate so you can leave by Friday. get who you want moron, even the mods know why it's a new account.

And when you're proven wrong along with the boring ass posts and thread you make you will accept your perms ban.

LordofBrooklyn
get who you want moron, even the mods know why it's a new account.

And when you're proven wrong along with the boring ass posts and thread you make you will accept your perms ban.

1. Lying Filth- First, I was making it up and NOW the mods "Know why its a new account"

2. A DUMB, Lying, piece of filth- You now want to up the stakes to a "PERMS" ban thinking someone is stupid enough to fall for it.

YOU WILL LIVE UP TO THE BARGAIN!!!!!

Insane Titan
1. Lying Filth- First, I was making it up and NOW the mods "Know why its a new account"

2. A DUMB, Lying, piece of filth- You now want to up the stakes to a "PERMS" ban thinking someone is stupid enough to fall for it.

YOU WILL LIVE UP TO THE BARGAIN!!!!! yeah making I changed name on old account. Ask Bada he knows why, as do most posters.

Yeah perma ban or havent you got balls to do it?

Seriously are you this stupid to think someone changes name because you, not that it matters as you will be gone for good soon.

LordofBrooklyn
yeah making I changed name on old account. Ask Bada he knows why, as do most posters.

Yeah perma ban or havent you got balls to do it?

Seriously are you this stupid to think someone changes name because you, not that it matters as you will be gone for good soon.

Gone?

I AM KMC YOU SPINELESS, B@TCH!!!!!

One Big Mob
I don't even know what's going on here

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I don't even know what's going on here

I broke the will of the feeble, Thanosi, Insane Titan during the EPIC Saint of Killers VS Thanos war.

He then subsequently changed his name to escape the embarassment of this public ANNIHILATION!!!!

I then opened up a finely aged vintage of WHUP-ASS when the fool showed his ignorance about The Sentry in another thread.

One Big Mob
Ok

Insane Titan
Gone?

I AM KMC YOU SPINELESS, B@TCH!!!!! so do you accept them or not

Insane Titan
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Ok As you can tell LOB's ape like mind can only make up bullshit.

quanchi112
I broke the will of the feeble, Thanosi, Insane Titan during the EPIC Saint of Killers VS Thanos war.

He then subsequently changed his name to escape the embarassment of this public ANNIHILATION!!!!

I then opened up a finely aged vintage of WHUP-ASS when the fool showed his ignorance about The Sentry in another thread. I heard you did break his will and upon this I banished him as the joke clone seen in She Hulk.

Insane Titan
Lol my puppy Kenny j gee needs attention.

quanchi112
Lol my puppy Kenny j gee needs attention. Among my other many talents, Mikey. Lob broke you. You are banished and never to return.

In your own scenario you claimed your memory is so bad you forgot a password you used for years. So just agree for your intellectual sake.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Among my other many talents, Mikey. Lob broke you. You are banished and never to return.

In your own scenario you claimed your memory is so bad you forgot a password you used for years. So just agree for your intellectual sake. J gee you allowed yourself to be bullied by PR ran off you pussy telling everyone you stopped posting because of him lmao pathetic.

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud

quanchi112
J gee you allowed yourself to be bullied by PR ran off you pussy telling everyone you stopped posting because of him lmao pathetic.

laughing out loud

Moderator powers work. Bans work. But either lob ran you off of you can't retain a password for years. It doesn't look good for you, Miguel.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud

Moderator powers work. Bans work. But either lob ran you off of you can't retain a password for years. It doesn't look good for you, Miguel. he never banned you backed down f*ggot like always lol

Rao Kal El
Quani always backs down and then when you call a 6, she starts crying for lack of maturity, that is how Brad Pitt lovers are

quanchi112
Quani always backs down and then when you call a 6, she starts crying for lack of maturity, that is how Brad Pitt lovers are Try to keep this inside the movie versus thread. Bada doesn't like these kinds of posts clogging up these threads.

quanchi112
he never banned you backed down f*ggot like always lol I received a warning. That is what he said. Don't act like you didn't enjoy the time I was away.

Rao Kal El
Try to keep this inside the movie versus thread. Bada doesn't like these kinds of posts clogging up these threads.

I'll do it for Bada, funny you are being the mature one now laughing out loud

quanchi112
I'll do it for Bada, funny you are being the mature one now laughing out loud There are many sides to me. I am not this aggressive in the off topic thread but when it comes to debating I am relentless.

Insane Titan
I received a warning. That is what he said. Don't act like you didn't enjoy the time I was away. you didn't even stand up for yourself you weak little boy lol

quanchi112
you didn't even stand up for yourself you weak little boy lol Those who do get banned. I did give parting words. Yw.

Insane Titan
Those who do get banned. I did give parting words. Yw. He didn't say leave he only warned you and you ran like a little crying b*tch because you was scared bwhahaha.

quanchi112
He didn't say leave he only warned you and you ran like a little crying b*tch because you was scared bwhahaha. laughing out loud

I received a warning and I left. I came back. Embrace me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.