Why is every pro-right thread closed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Just wondering?

We have had multiple threads that are blatent "bash the right wing nut job," but every time its the left acting foolish the thread is closed?

Just an opservation. Inb4close

Bardock42
I don't really view it the same way. I don't think that the left leaning posters on this site have a tendency to open thread after thread after thread, often with very low value content or the topics that are already covered in one or more other threads, which a few of the right wing posters seem to do.

Ushgarak, who seems to be the only one modding the GDF now, prefers an unbiased general thread on a topic rather than many small ones, that's why many of these threads get closed (you may notice that Tzeetchs threads baiting right wingers were also closed)

If you have issues with the moderating you could try to contact them directly though.

Ushgarak
1. It's not being right-wing, it's about being deliberately disruptive, posing threads with no value at all other than to cause bitter arguments, with no discursive value of any kind. Mis-representation of subject matter is part of this. If the people doing this so happen to be right wing, that's just the way it is.

2. If you had bothered to check even the front page, you will see I shut down a bunch of anti-right wing mockery threads just this week.

3. Don't make a thread like this again. Raise these issues by PM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.