Tim Allen says Clintons are like herpes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Time Allen: "The Clintons are like herpes: Just when you think they're gone, they show up again."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-tim-allens-last-man-859204

Robtard
I'm all for a good political joke, but Tim Allen isn't funny and he should just stay irrelevant

Time-Immemorial
His shows success proves otherwise.

Robtard
Dan Whitney aka 'Larry the Cable Guy' is worth around $50million off his "comedy", so there's no accounting for bad taste.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm all for a good political joke, but Tim Allen isn't funny and he should just stay irrelevant

Where is this joke you speak of? All I see is Tim Allen spouting facts.

Time-Immemorial
Dan Whitney aka 'Larry the Cable Guy' is worth around $50million off his "comedy", so there's no accounting for bad taste.

"Tim Allen, as he celebrates the "blessing" of a second TV hit and sounds off on Trump (he likes him) and Hillary:"

How is he irrelevant.

Surtur
so there's no accounting for bad taste.

Definitely true, the fact Hilary is even in the running for President shows some people have some extremely bad taste. Like the type of bad taste you get when your taste buds are mutated by cosmic radiation.

One Big Mob
lol at Tim being irrelevant. Guy just got his second show past the 100 episode mark and he averages 8.7 million views an episode on a Friday.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Where is this joke you speak of? All I see is Tim Allen spouting facts. You put Rob in his place. Let's hope he stays there.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by One Big Mob
lol at Tim being irrelevant. Guy just got his second show past the 100 episode mark and he averages 8.7 million views an episode on a Friday.

laughing out loud

Rob will say just about anything at this point to take bullets for the Clintons.

Flyattractor
With Bill Clinton, Herpes would be the Most Hoped for outcome.

Stigma
I'm thinking Bill knows a lot about this.

Jmanghan
Tool Time was awesome.

That is all.

He's also right.

Hillary Clinton will ruin this country, and the only reason she thinks she can win is because shes a woman, and there's never been a female president.

A lot of freaked out once Obama became president, then we chilled out.

However, Hillary just... wouldn't be a good president, everything that comes out of her mouth is stupid.

I'd also like to mention Trump would probably beat the shit out of all the other candidates in a fist fight.

...Maybe thats irrelevant, but I wanted to say it.

Q99
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Hillary Clinton will ruin this country, and the only reason she thinks she can win is because shes a woman, and there's never been a female president.

That's pretty silly, considering she's an experienced politician who's perform solidly in a variety of positions.

In a simple technical skills sense, she's shown she can do most aspects of the job in practice, with more practical experience than any of the other candidates. Senator + secretary of state is a rather traditional resume for this kind of thing.

Yep, and this is the same thing, and it strikes me you're half-step from an epiphany where you wake up and realize, "Oh wait, this is the same thing."

Heck, people were still freaking out about him well into his second term, well into last year even, and it's only the rise of Hillary that's lowering the fire on him.

And if she vanished tomorrow, they'd freak out about Sanders.

Really, how well someone can do the job doesn't seem to play into how freaked out some get in response. A solid record doesn't prevent many from being convinced that they'll run around with a flamethrower in the capital, because they aren't basing their judgement on what the person's actually done, so much as on that person being a member of the other team.

Time-Immemorial
She has 4 failed states on her hand.

Syria, Libya, Somalia, Yemen.

But that's a success for Liberals, see how many places thy can screw up.

Henry_Pym
Cool Tim Allen fact he had the #1 show (home improvement) & Movie (the Santa Clause) in the same year.

Robtard
Tim Allen really has all you hayseeds worked up in a frenzy =)

Time-Immemorial
Just admit you wrong on him being irrelevant and constantly jumping on grenades for the Clintonsthumb up

Stigma
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Cool Tim Allen fact he had the #1 show (home improvement) & Movie (the Santa Clause) in the same year.
Tim Allen FTW.

Robtard
If you like cool Tim Allen facts, here's a doozie: On October 2, 1978, Tim Allen was arrested in the Kalamazoo-Battle Creek International Airport for possession of over 650 grams (1.4 lb) of cocaine. He subsequently pleaded guilty to drug trafficking, and *provided the names of other dealers in exchange for a sentence of three to seven years, instead of possible life imprisonment. He was paroled on June 12, 1981 after serving 2 years and 4 months in the Federal Correctional Institution in Sandstone, Minnesota.

*Turning states evidence is the legal term for being a rat =O

Stigma
If you like cool Tim Allen facts, here's a doozie: On October 2, 1978, Tim Allen was arrested in the Kalamazoo-Battle Creek International Airport for possession of over 650 grams (1.4 lb) of cocaine. He subsequently pleaded guilty to drug trafficking, and *provided the names of other dealers in exchange for a sentence of three to seven years, instead of possible life imprisonment. He was paroled on June 12, 1981 after serving 2 years and 4 months in the Federal Correctional Institution in Sandstone, Minnesota.

And he moved past his vices and became a great success thumb up

We should celebrate a person who wronged turning good in the end.

Surtur

I know, it's kind of awesome he used to deal coke.

Q99
Yea, I won't hold it against someone when they've really turned things around.

I will say his original comment touches on the main reason for the Clinton hatred- they're a major opponent of Republicans who won't go away. They didn't do anything particularly horrible to the Republicans, Bill had a very successful 2 terms where he worked with them on some stuff even, but they spent a lot of effort trying to make them go away, they didn't, and that's frustrating.

Time-Immemorial
Interesting, so what about Hilary Flip Flops

Anderson Cooper "you change your policy for political expediency."

_HjwYxatWNc

Time-Immemorial
The Clintons Career Criminals

kypl1MYuKDY

Surtur
What about her lies? Did she or did she not say there was no classified info on her server? If she did, why should this person ever be allowed in the White House in any capacity besides a tour of the place?

If people want to say "the emails weren't classified at the time" then..well, wait, what? That just makes no sense to me. Shouldn't this shit be deemed classified or not classified before hand?

If non-classified material has the potential to become retroactively classified then um..shouldn't all that shit just be classified then? What kind of retarded system is this?

Either we have the most utterly inept system ever(which is possible) or Hilary is a liar just like her hubby. I honestly think every american should be crossing there fingers it was Hilary. Since if it was? Okay, that is one person. If not? Well we have an entire department that is so utterly inept it defies imagination. Where files can be sent out non classified and then magically later on be deemed classified. As if the definition for "classified" is something the government struggles with.

Impediment
The name of the show is "Home Improvement", not Tool Time.

Time-Immemorial
Even though I don't like this guys policies and behavior, its sad to see him falling apart like this.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-bill-clintons-voice-frail-hand-quivers-during-attacks-on-sanders/

V9PcgEMqvIM

But look at the comments as well.

Surtur
Yeah Tool Time was the show within the show.

Time-Immemorial
I loved that show, I find it hilarious Rob can even call him irrelevant. Just another duck and roll he does for Hilary.

Surtur
Plus if Tim Allen is irrelevant then it means pretty much 95% of the people in this country would DEFINITELY be irrelevant. I mean if a rich celebrity with a very popular tv show is irrelevant, how relevant can the average joe working an average job making average pay be? Those same irrelevant people are the ones Hilary will need votes from if she wants a shot at the White House.

If you want to talk about irrelevant people from Home Imrpovement then you could bring up the dude who played the youngest son or the guy who played Al Borland. Or frankly not just the youngest son, but all of the sons Tim had on the show are more or less irrelevant now. Though for the guy who played Randy that is by choice.

Time-Immemorial
What Rob said was just a blatant lie

Q99
What about her lies?

She's got a higher honest rating according to third party fact checkers than any Republican candidate, btw.

If that disqualifies her, then pretty much everyone in the race should step down bar none.

Or can we finally admit that someone being weasally about minor matters that don't affect much, actually has little bearing on their skills to be president? Or even flip-flopping and changing their minds on things, or using politicial doublespeak?

We all really care about policies. I think it says a lot that people who oppose her have problem pointing to what policies she supports that's supposedly so bad, and instead look to nitpicky stuff to try and attack her character- even though, as mentioned, you can check the truth-telling rating of every candidate and see for yourself that she stacks up quite well in comparison. Who's told the fewest big lies, who's accurate the most, and so on.

Precisely no-one I know judges who they follow by who has the high honesty rating, and stuff that Time and many others tries to pull with, "Ah ha! There's a dishonesty in this one little side issue, how can you follow this horrible candidate??" can either be followed by, one, going into return mud slinging and preventing any real discussion of the issues, or two, brief acknowledgement before going on to stuff that really matters.

The intense focus on the e-mails is, IMO, done largely by fearful people who feel they can't win on issues, because it *is* so clearly a minor issue that affects no-one and caused no harm, it's not even an ongoing concern.

She did, and "because being sent unlabeled classified stuff- from people authorized to have it- is not a big deal."

Remember, *no* data was breached or lost. Zero, ziltch. No operatives were either harmed or potentially harmed. No one got any information they were not authorized to- Everyone involved had full reason to have the information, the sole problem was the method it was passed.

It's like.... imagine a generalonce sent a classified note by strapping it to a pet cat, who then returned it to their owner down the hallway, successfully, and they did this a few times because the cat always went direct from one to the other. Then at some point they stopped, then at some point after they were done it got found out and called upon. Silly? Yes. Exactly as bad as this situation, legally speaking? Also yes. Would you expect a courtmarshel or, well, *anything* significant to happen to such a general for using cat-transit?

Opinions vary.

Things do get pretty stupid.

The Pentagon's cafeteria menu is classified. It is the same as the menu of many unclassified facilities.

There's also some classified codes on wikipedia for you... not wikileaks, wikipedia.

Whoa, what makes you think this is one department?

I'm not even sure which ones went around classifying stuff. The military does it all the time.

Overclassification is something people have grumbled about as a problem- and only grumbled about because it doesn't really cause too much problem, it doesn't stop function in any sense, it's not really a sign of 'utter ineptness.' Usually it's a sign of someone going, 'better safe than sorry,' resulting in silliness.

Tons of things start out as non-classified. Someone has to *judge* something as worthy of being classified. Some categories are pre-judged, like, "location of troops," and a number of other things, but any uncertain information has to go to someone for classification first. Something can also start as irrelevant but then later become more important and gain classification.

Post-9/11, there was a huuuuge classification spree, as I understand it. Just because people started getting overly jumpy about it.

Surtur
But that is what you always say, she is very honest *in comparison* to the others. That is a depressing thing to say about any presidential candidate isn't it though? "She doesn't lie as much as the other guys".

If it's not just one department it just makes it look even worse. If they are supposed to classify stuff before it gets sent out then how was this not pegged as classified from the start? Was it actually said that new information came to light and changed the status?

Also you act like people can't really attack her for anything else and so they focus on the email thing. Not true. They focus on the email thing because her being a liar and flip flopper normally doesn't go into the realm of something that is illegal. If they legitimately feel she is not right for the country then I don't know if I have an issue with them using this to try to get people not to vote for her.

I think most people, if they thought someone was genuinely wrong for the country, found out that person might of potentially done something illegal..they would indeed focus on it if they thought it could be used to prevent said person from coming to power.

I'm not saying I believe Hilary 100% did do something wrong, just that is some potentially questionable stuff going on.

The other problem is if she is indeed innocent there will be some people who are hard to convince simply based on the fact most people I think will be confused by the system used and what should or shouldn't remain classified.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Q99

We all really care about policies.

Exactly and her policies destroyed 4 countries, and cost the lives of Americans and our Ambassador.

draxx_tOfU
Tim Allen really has all you hayseeds worked up in a frenzy =)

thumb up

snowdragon
Originally posted by Q99

Tons of things start out as non-classified. Someone has to *judge* something as worthy of being classified. Some categories are pre-judged, like, "location of troops," and a number of other things, but any uncertain information has to go to someone for classification first. Something can also start as irrelevant but then later become more important and gain classification.

Post-9/11, there was a huuuuge classification spree, as I understand it. Just because people started getting overly jumpy about it.

Some information is ALWAYS considered classified or higher depending on whats being sent.

The Secretary of State is going to be emailed classified or higher information at sometime in her career. The fact that she also didn't disclose her private server and the FBI is looking into the matter then I suspect your attempt to clear her name is for your own conscience to vote for her.

Now its just a matter of the DoJ and Obama protecting her because I can tell you that any civilian or military personal that had done what Hillary had done would be in JAIL, the end.

Adam_PoE

Q99
Originally posted by snowdragon
Some information is ALWAYS considered classified or higher depending on whats being sent.

Sure, and there's no such smoking-gun stuff.

The point is, if there's no leak, I just don't care. It's not a matter of conscience- what's there to be guilty of when there's zero damage and it wasn't even illegal, just ill-advised?

General Patraeus did much worse in very recent memory, actually leaking the name of covert operatives, and he didn't get much of anything, certainly not jail.

Actual leaks get a lot more flak than what Hillary did, and rightly so, and even then how much blowback varies, but of course this is not even a leak. This is people being really focused on improper handling between people who had need-to-know anyway.

I really don't think sending 'dubiously classified stuff in low-security methods but then stopping, with no leaks happening,' is quite the high crime that you make it out to be.

Actually, I don't think so, because humans do change their minds, say stuff when they're undecided, their own memories play tricks, and so on. The main thing to pay attention to is what they consistently stand by. I don't think any president ever is entirely honest, and we're still talking about someone who tells the truth the wide majority of the time. Actual lies are a tiny minority of what any of the candidates say (and again, Hillary less than several others).

Hillary has been pretty darn consistent about her actual policies, for all the claims of flip-flopping she has a very solid and consistent voting record. And, for that matter, so have a number of the people less truthful than her.

The point is, let's judge these people on the jobs they've done, what they push as their major long-standing policies, and their big promises, and not trying to play 'gotcha' games which are not what any of us actually use, or get depressed over the fact that our candidates are not flawless, while still often being pretty good at their jobs.

Heck, I've been pretty much in this conversation before. Even the 'let's be practical about what our candidates say,' discussion distracts from actual policy talk. A lot of the people who push for 'let's talk about the e-mails again,' don't want actual discussion on policy and what works and doesn't.

And one of the end results of this? I don't think a lot of the conservative posters here are very familiar with Hillary's policies or what she's viewed like by people who don't jump up and down on the scandals. "Know Thy Enemy," and all this stuff that the sensationalists are pushing you is preventing you from knowing much about what you're up against, it's just filling your vision with a little part that they want you to pretend is the whole picture.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Q99
Sure, and there's no such smoking-gun stuff.

The point is, if there's no leak, I just don't care. It's not a matter of conscience- what's there to be guilty of when there's zero damage and it wasn't even illegal, just ill-advised?

General Patraeus did much worse in very recent memory, actually leaking the name of covert operatives, and he didn't get much of anything, certainly not jail.

See, you are cute in the fact that you obviously have never worked in any capacity regarding clearances or for the govt.

Opinions like this put you pretty much rank in file with followers of trump who don't care either except you do that for hillary.

It is what it is Patraeus broke the law and was punished, honestly his punishment was super light but comparing Hillary to his misdeeds is neither here nor there.

Also it clearly doesn't matter to you at all, you are one of her supporters that will cling to her no matter what. That's fine but like I said you should probably think twice about making fun of trumpsters when you are stuck on hillarysmile

Surtur
I'm sorry but no..he's not irrelevant. A widely panned tv series doesn't change the fact it's been on the air for 5 seasons, and still going strong. If it's being panned yet lasting for 100 episodes it means a decent chunk of people have to be watching, that is sort of how these things work. Irrelevant and "doing great work" are not necessarily the same thing.

You can talk about the ratings, but you do know that a show heavily praised by critics..has gotten way way less ratings then this show, right? The show I'm talking about is Mad Men. The ratings were enough for it to make it to 100 episodes.

So nope, not irrelevant. Is he making the best shit on tv? Nope. He's relevant, he's a known celebrity on a show that in it's latest season has averaged 6 million+ viewers. He could be Tim Allen star of a current tv show..or he could be Tim Allen the guy who works at the grocery store. Doesn't make what he said any less true. So lets end the silly discussion about relevancy.

Q99
See, you are cute in the fact that you obviously have never worked in any capacity regarding clearances or for the govt.

Opinions like this put you pretty much rank in file with followers of trump who don't care either except you do that for hillary.

Look, I'm also going by what I see the experts saying. The DOJ says they don't care and think there's nothing important on the serves either, and they've seen it.

So, with no new developments in, what, half a year? More? With the experts saying it's no biggie, and millions spent on investigation not saying anything... I'm left with, "Who do I trust more, the experts who say it was ill-advised but not illegal at the time and not serious, and regardless, nothing actually got out, and is entirely in the past tense, or the people with an obvious axe to the grind?".

If the Department of Justice thought something was up, I'd take it seriously, but as I am a layperson, I'm not going to take an opinion of another layperson over, you know, the authorities who's job it is to say what's important and not at the highest levels.

I bring him up mostly because you said there's no-way someone else would get off, and then someone got off with a super-light punishment for notably worse action.

Here's the thing- You say "No matter what," when the thing being pushed is... the exact same thing that's been pushed at for month, where the big issue seems to be not any real damage but the principle of the thing.

Among the people not caring are the Department of Justice, Department of Defense, expensive investigations, and Bernie Sanders, who even though he's opposed to her thinks of it as a minor distraction that gets in the way of talk on the issues.

You really aren't setting up your accusation of 'no matter what' very well.

Trump? Says he'll try and deport 11 million people and build a wall. The former of which is both horrible, and will cause a significant economic collapse in the areas affected.

Hillary? Had an insufficiently secure server, which is shut down, won't happen again. No new damning information has come out since this whole thing started, just every few weeks people pull it out again and act like there's something new when, surprise surprise, there never is.

So yea, I'm with Bernie on this one. Enough with the e-mails, the highest authorities on the subject and even her main political rival don't particularly care or think it's a big deal.

Simply repeating the same minor accusations a dozen times doesn't mean someone lacks limits, just that said limits have to be more than the same-ol same-ol. And if all it takes for you to say that someone will defend Hillary from everything is that they'll defend Hillary from something, that doesn't exactly give me a good view of your sense of proportion.

Heck, it really makes getting the conservative opinion on things boring. "Lesse, check again, what's the conservative buzz on Hillary, any new strategies or angles of attack against her ....? Nope, the exact same scandals which most people don't care about and likewise think is mined dry."

Do you actually think this server thing is on the level of the largest, most unforgivable scandals ever? Really?

Really Really?

If you actually think that, rather than just saying that because you find it hard to believe someone would defend Hillary on anything at all, I'd be surprised.

Time-Immemorial

It is what it is Patraeus broke the law and was punished, honestly his punishment was super light but comparing Hillary to his misdeeds is neither here nor there.

Also it clearly doesn't matter to you at all, you are one of her supporters that will cling to her no matter what. That's fine but like I said you should probably think twice about making fun of trumpsters when you are stuck on hillarysmile

#gotther

#owned

Surtur
I do agree that, if she truly did nothing wrong or illegal, yes it should be enough with the emails.

Time-Immemorial
Plus if Tim Allen is irrelevant then it means pretty much 95% of the people in this country would DEFINITELY be irrelevant. I mean if a rich celebrity with a very popular tv show is irrelevant, how relevant can the average joe working an average job making average pay be? Those same irrelevant people are the ones Hilary will need votes from if she wants a shot at the White House.

If you want to talk about irrelevant people from Home Imrpovement then you could bring up the dude who played the youngest son or the guy who played Al Borland. Or frankly not just the youngest son, but all of the sons Tim had on the show are more or less irrelevant now. Though for the guy who played Randy that is by choice.

I'm sorry but no..he's not irrelevant. A widely panned tv series doesn't change the fact it's been on the air for 5 seasons, and still going strong. If it's being panned yet lasting for 100 episodes it means a decent chunk of people have to be watching, that is sort of how these things work. Irrelevant and "doing great work" are not necessarily the same thing.

You can talk about the ratings, but you do know that a show heavily praised by critics..has gotten way way less ratings then this show, right? The show I'm talking about is Mad Men. The ratings were enough for it to make it to 100 episodes.

So nope, not irrelevant. Is he making the best shit on tv? Nope. He's relevant, he's a known celebrity on a show that in it's latest season has averaged 6 million+ viewers. He could be Tim Allen star of a current tv show..or he could be Tim Allen the guy who works at the grocery store. Doesn't make what he said any less true. So lets end the silly discussion about relevancy.

Can't say this better myself.

More ownage.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Q99
Look, I'm also going by what I see the experts saying. The DOJ says they don't care and think there's nothing important on the serves either, and they've seen it.

Source?

And for this conversation also I have worked in govt facilities and had to get badged/background checked etc and I do know that if anyone else had done remotely what Hillary had done they would be in jail.

Hell in certain facilities don't keep with security measures you'll have a team down your throat and debriefing and perhaps expelled perm from facilities. Heaven forbid if you took a document from an area that is secure and that document just has your name on it, you are in serious trouble.

Thats not what Bernie said, he said in a debate that the people didn't want to hear a debate on the issue. Apparently the FBI thinks otherwise so there we have it.

Time-Immemorial
Notice how the highest authoritys "don't care"

I guess the FBI is not a high authority and their investigation, does not matter.

SO what she is saying is the FBI under the Obama administration < Hilary Clinton.

Flyattractor

Hey. Your Fav American Prez is a Coke Head. And he still smokes cigarettes, and lies about it. Tim Allen Fessed up to his crime and made a better person of himself. With out Screwing over the American People in the process.
SO Tim Allen>Barack Obama.

Time-Immemorial
So Rob is taking pot shots at drug allegations in 1978 for coke, now, Obama admitting he did coke with his gay buddies at the bath houses in Chicago is ok though.

Flyattractor
Remember. We can't judge Democrats on PAST Actions.

Republicans Yes. Democrats NO!

Remember that.

Its called HYPOCRISY!

Adam_PoE

The Last Man Standing does well enough to continue because its lead in is Shark Tank, which is the highest-rated program on Friday evenings.

The ratings of Mad Men are a false equivalency, because Mad Men is a TV-MA rated cable program, and The Last Man Standing is a TV-PG rated network program.

PG and network programs have much broader audiences than MA and cable programs.

At the end of the day, The Last Man Standing is rated #60 on Friday nights, its 100th and last episode airs this week, and it has not been renewed for another season.

It is mediocre critically and commercially, and failed to achieve the success of Home Improvement, which is the last thing Tim Allen did that anyone cared about.

So yes, he is irrelevant.

Time-Immemorial
He is more relevant then you, Adam.

Stigma
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Remember. We can't judge Democrats on PAST Actions.

Republicans Yes. Democrats NO!

Remember that.

Its called HYPOCRISY!
thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So Rob is taking pot shots at drug allegations in 1978 for coke, now, Obama admitting he did coke with his gay buddies at the bath houses in Chicago is ok though.

I was just posting a "cool" Tim Allen fact, continuing what someone else started. I didn't judge him for being a drug dealer and then rolling over on his buddies like what is known as being a "dirty rat". Are you confusing this with my comment about Allen's lack of humor and being irrelevant?

When have I commented on Obama's alleged coke-filled gay flings? I don't care about that, it's Obama's past private life; it's not something that interest me, maybe you; not me, buddy.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The Last Man Standing does well enough to continue because its lead in is Shark Tank, which is the highest-rated program on Friday evenings.

The ratings of Mad Men are a false equivalency, because Mad Men is a TV-MA rated cable program, and The Last Man Standing is a TV-PG rated network program.

PG and network programs have much broader audiences than MA and cable programs.

At the end of the day, The Last Man Standing is rated #60 on Friday nights, its 100th and last episode airs this week, and it has not been renewed for another season.

It is mediocre critically and commercially, and failed to achieve the success of Home Improvement, which is the last thing Tim Allen did that anyone cared about.

So yes, he is irrelevant.

The point is that it is still a show that has lasted 100 episodes. He's not the most relevant celebrity, but he's really not irrelevant. It's silly to think so. You don't have to have a #1 tv show to be relevant.

Also it hasn't been renewed yet because it's only February. A lot of times a network will wait until the end of a season to decide. If you look it up the previous season did not have the show renewed until May. So we can scratch that as a sign of anything.

You are mistaking relevant for meaning "#1 show". If you're on a weekly sitcom that has lasted at least 100 episodes..you're relevant as far as tv stars go.

Stop saying Home Improvement was the last thing people cared about..if that were true then this show wouldn't of lasted 5 seasons. It just sounds ridiculous to say that. If you don't care for it fine, but don't make general statements like that which just are blatantly not true. If the show lasted only 12 episodes then what you are saying would make a lot more sense. This entire discussion gets sillier the more it persists.

Adam_PoE
He is more relevant then you, Adam.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb3fkee1te1qiw26m.gif

Time-Immemorial
Truth hurts. If you say he is not relevant, then where are you on the relevant list?

Time-Immemorial
I was just posting a "cool" Tim Allen fact, continuing what someone else started. I didn't judge him for being a drug dealer and then rolling over on his buddies like what is known as being a "dirty rat". Are you confusing this with my comment about Allen's lack of humor and being irrelevant?

When have I commented on Obama's alleged coke-filled gay flings? I don't care about that, it's Obama's past private life; it's not something that interest me, maybe you; not me, buddy.

So you don't care about his gay bath house days and doing lines of coke..

Robtard
So you don't care about his gay bath house days and doing lines of coke..

Thought I made it clear, someone else's gay sex flings don't interest me, feel free to ponder on them all you like, no judgments here. If (and it's a big IF) Obama had gay sex and did cocaine in his younger days prior to being President, I don't care; it's not something that affects his ability to lead now.

Just like I didn't judge GW Bush's use of cocaine back in his Yale days. The alleged frat-house-date-rapes though, those were concerning.

Speaking on past bad behavior, Trump allegedly raping his ex-wife is also of concern. Shows a pattern of violence and lack of empathy for fellow humans. Do wonder if it's true.

Time-Immemorial
Glad you agree Tim is more relevant then you originally spoke.

Robtard
Nah, in his field, he's practically a nobody now.

Time-Immemorial
Not really his show is widely successful.

Time-Immemorial
The point is that it is still a show that has lasted 100 episodes. He's not the most relevant celebrity, but he's really not irrelevant. It's silly to think so. You don't have to have a #1 tv show to be relevant.

Also it hasn't been renewed yet because it's only February. A lot of times a network will wait until the end of a season to decide. If you look it up the previous season did not have the show renewed until May. So we can scratch that as a sign of anything.

You are mistaking relevant for meaning "#1 show". If you're on a weekly sitcom that has lasted at least 100 episodes..you're relevant as far as tv stars go.

Stop saying Home Improvement was the last thing people cared about..if that were true then this show wouldn't of lasted 5 seasons. It just sounds ridiculous to say that. If you don't care for it fine, but don't make general statements like that which just are blatantly not true. If the show lasted only 12 episodes then what you are saying would make a lot more sense. This entire discussion gets sillier the more it persists.

Looks like Adam nor you could refute this.

Surtur
The show is one of those things critics panned, but that lasted a long time due to ratings. Looks like it averages 6-8 million people per episode. That isn't really a nobody. I just don't get how it could equate to that? Nobody is saying Tim Allen is the most powerful person in television. But he is probably part of the reason the show lasted so long to begin with.

He's also apparently so irrelevant they write articles about what he says about politics, and so irrelevant we spend time arguing over the relevancy of him.

Robtard
TBF, I just commented that Tim Allen wasn't funny (to me) and should just stay irrelevant and you hayseeds kneejerked and exploded to his defense. I honestly didn't expect my comment would have such the effect it did.

Surtur
It wasn't really an explosion until people took it to another level. Before it was just "he's not really irrelevant" but it didn't die down. Other people jumped in and continued the discussion even more.

Time-Immemorial
TBF, I just commented that Tim Allen wasn't funny (to me) and should just stay irrelevant and you hayseeds kneejerked and exploded to his defense. I honestly didn't expect my comment would have such the effect it did.

Flip flop rob

Robtard
It wasn't really an explosion until people took it to another level. Before it was just "he's not really irrelevant" but it didn't die down. Other people jumped in and continued the discussion even more.

Fair enough.

Robtard
Flip flop rob

How is that a flip flop when the two post you quoted of mine say the same thing?

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Tool Time was awesome.

That is all.

He's also right.

A lot of freaked out once Obama became president, then we chilled out.

However, Hillary just... wouldn't be a good president, everything that comes out of her mouth is stupid.

I'd also like to mention Trump would probably beat the shit out of all the other candidates in a fist fight.

...Maybe thats irrelevant, but I wanted to say it.
Bernie sanders actually has a flaming fist move, hence feel the burn

dadudemon

So you're telling us that Tim Allen was one of the first victims of an extremely corrupt, extremely expensive, and very harmful Drug War, that still continues, today?

Cool.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by dadudemon
So you're telling us that Tim Allen was one of the first victims of an extremely corrupt, extremely expensive, and very harmful Drug War, that still continues, today?

Cool.

Wow, complete reverse liberal ownage on the liberal himself, Robtard.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Stigma
And he moved past his vices and became a great success thumb up

We should celebrate a person who wronged turning good in the end.

This is a good point and I agree with this.

Originally posted by Q99
Yea, I won't hold it against someone when they've really turned things around.

thumb up

dadudemon
Wow, complete reverse liberal ownage on the liberal himself, Robtard.

I think we should legalize most to all drugs for recreational use and focus the drug war on "rehab war." no expression

Edit - And to the argument about classified information etc. Holy shit, there's no debate, here. Hillary ****ed up and she did it on purpose. Then she tried to cover up her tracks which just exponentially made the situation worse vis-a-vis the Streisand Effect. Like I said, she should never be able to hold any public office the rest of her life.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think we should legalize most to all drugs for recreational use and focus the drug war on "rehab war." no expression

Exactly, in which Rob believes, funny how his opinion changes when someone says something against the Clintons though.

And this charge was what 40 years ago?laughing out loud

Shows that rob is a opportunist liberal when the needs fit.

Raisen
Is rob really this degenerate

Robtard
TI just likes to flip out and make mountains out of molehills. Apparently me not thinking Tim Allen is funny is a serious problem.

Time-Immemorial
You needed to edit that short un true statement. How bad did it come out first?

Robtard
Forgot a period. How is it untrue? I said Tim Allen wasn't funny, you attacked. Granted, you heard 'Tim Allen isn't funny' as "Hillary Clinton is the best person ever!", but the point stands.

Time-Immemorial
You said he was no relevant, had nothing to do with his humor.

Robtard
You said he was no relevant, had nothing to do with his humor. Here's the post that broke the thread:

Time-Immemorial
So you base your opinion on his relevancy based on your opinion of his humor?

Robtard
He is a comedian

Time-Immemorial
He is a comedian

He would be more relevant then any person here including you and me..

Time-Immemorial
Lets just agree and say that if he had said something pro clintons, he would be relevant to you.thumb up

Flyattractor
And that is the correct ANSWER!

Robtard
Lets just agree and say that if he had said something pro clintons, he would be relevant to you.thumb up

Not if it wasn't funny, which was/is the original point.

But I am certain if he had praised Hillary, you would have roasted him like you normally do here.

Time-Immemorial
Nice "no you"..

kudos

Robtard
Because you don't jump on people's shit if they support Hillary, right, right, definitely not something you're known for

Time-Immemorial
Lets look at his original statement, How are the Clintons not like herpes though?

Robtard
The joke: "The Clintons are like herpes: Just when you think they're gone, they show up again."

Because they were never gone.

You can think that's the best joke ever written, no problem. I don't find it to be a particularly good political joke, he could have said it in regards to Bush and it'd still be crickets chirping

Time-Immemorial
You are a poor sport when it comes to jokes then.

Robtard
You think the joke is brilliant, I don't. Let's just agree to disagree.

Flyattractor
The joke: "The Clintons are like herpes: Just when you think they're gone, they show up again."

Because they were never gone.

That actully does make them more like Herpes!!!!

Time-Immemorial
Yea I think Rob does not understand the joke, thats why its not funny to him. He thinks Tim was wrong in the facts about herpes, but he was really correct, herpes never really goes away, even with you think its gone, it just comes right backlaughing out loud

Flyattractor
Well He is a Liberal Progressive. They usually can't see both sides to humor.

Bardock42
When did anyone that follows politics think the Clintons were gone though?

Robtard
Yea I think Rob does not understand the joke, thats why its not funny to him. He thinks Tim was wrong in the facts about herpes, but he was really correct, herpes never really goes away, even with you think its gone, it just comes right backlaughing out loud

IOW: You just realized why the joke was stupid.

Time-Immemorial
You don't get the joke either..herpes are never gone..the joke is hilarious.

Flyattractor
More like they Hoped and Wished. Prayed even.

Proof that if there is a God. He is one Cruel Sumbitch.

Which again. Makes them JUST LIKE HERPES!

Robtard

I got the implication of the joke and I explained it to you

Bardock42

Yeah, I get that. But the important part of the joke is "...Just when you think they're gone..."

So who that isn't uninformed about American politics thought the Clintons were gone?

Is the joke that Tim Allen doesn't follow the news?

Time-Immemorial
I explained it to you, and you still dont get it.

quanchi112
I got the implication of the joke and I explained it to you Come on, Robtard. You're just trolling to troll.

Robtard
I explained it to you, and you still dont get it.

Maybe we should just go back to agreeing to disagree

quanchi112
Maybe we should just go back to agreeing to disagree laughing out loud

Surtur
Tim Allen sold coke and probably also did coke in the late 1970's. I'm guessing the man knows herpes when he sees it.

Flyattractor
I preferred 70's Pepsi myself.

Surtur
This is why you never see Wilson's face on the show. Tim Allen had been selling him coke and the dude just couldn't stop making snorting sounds, I guess when you do a lot of coke that happens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.