Captain America vs Sabretooth (Origins)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Interneton
Who wins?

steverules_2
Cap, he's got way better feats than sabretooth

golem370
With the shield Cap win imo but with out it would be a closer fight both have peak level strength both have really good healing both are experienced fighters both are fast.

BruceSkywalker
with or without shield, Cap won't have a problem here

Robtard
Cap's healing isn't anywhere near Sabretooth's. Stab wounds and bullets slow him down and don't heal instantly, while Sabretooth doesn't really give too many shits about being stabbed or shot, cos he heals nigh instantly.

KingD19
Cap does have to be careful if he doesn't have the shield. But by this point he's strong enough to manhandle Victor and KO him. WIth the shield he just cuts him to pieces.

Robtard
Pretty much, H2H, Cap might lose a few if Sabretooth were to get a direct slash to the throat, but Cap would take the lion's share in a most-out-of-ten

With shield, Sabretooth goes down

golem370
Sabertooth will go for the kill it in his nature he sliced through the hood of a car like butter.

Surtur
Yeah Sabretooth also punched clean through a guy didn't he? The teleporter? Also with his healing factor Cap is pretty much screwed without a shield. For all the hate it got I always thought Origins was a decent film, and the videogame was f*cking awesome.

But wait, there is more! Sabretooth has a secret weapon: if he begins running on all fours like he did in the movie Cap will immediately die of laughter.

KingD19
No, Creed didn't punch through Wraith. He'd just worked with him for so long he knew his teleportation patterns and grabbed where his spine would be right before he reappeared.

Creed isn't immune to KO(Logan punched him out when he got his Adamantium). And Cap certainly hits harder than anyone Creed fought. With the shield, he chops his head off 10/10. Without it, he ko's him a solid 8.5/10.

Surtur
Okay, I guess I remembered wrong. But the videogame was still awesome.

golem370
Sabertooth also tossed Wolverine on top of a pile of logs lifted one side off of him and toss him into a semi truck. Sabertooth would do at least as good as Winter Soldier did hand to hand or Batroc

KingD19
You're ignoring Avengers 2. And the scenes from the Civil War trailer. Cap has had a massive upgrade since Winter Soldier. And Bucky's apparently good enough to fight Tony in his suit with Cap's help.

golem370
Sabertooth was losing but fighting a Uber Deadpool with Wolverine

Estacado
X1 Sabertooth would be a better match up.

He would stomp.Steve though given how he no sold everything Logan threw at him he even got up easily after getting hit by Storm's lightning.

golem370
He didn't have many feats.

Estacado
Logan was easily whoopin on Origins Creed after he got the adamantium while X1 Sabertooth was moping the floor with Logan.

golem370
true but he was more animal then Victor

TheVaultDweller
Wolverine sucked balls in X1. He got his ass kicked by everyone. Even that random schmuck in the cage was beating Logan until his adamantium skeleton won him the fight, and I doubt anyone would rate him above Origins Creed. In contrast, in more recent films, like The Wolverine, he is fighting groups of ninjas and things.

golem370
I don't think he was trying guy who got in there was told don't make him mad

Estacado
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Wolverine sucked balls in X1. He got his ass kicked by everyone. Even that random schmuck in the cage was beating Logan until his adamantium skeleton won him the fight, and I doubt anyone would rate him above Origins Creed. In contrast, in more recent films, like The Wolverine, he is fighting groups of ninjas and things.
I think Logan let himself getting hit by that cage dude.

Wolverine 2 happened after X3 ( as we see Jean in it.)
Thoug the whole thing just wont add up even since it's the same universe and while x1 takes place after origins it's a different Sabertooth.

Still durability wise Sabertooth took everything adamantium Logan throw at him while Origins got badly beaten 2 times.

No doubt Victor was more agile and better fighter.

TheVaultDweller
I personally don't see any good reason for him to let himself get hit like that, but opinions differ I guess.

I'm aware of the chronology of the films. But the gap in skill is still too extreme. The problem is down to the film making really. In the first few X-men films Logan's H2H skills were pretty damn awful, and they improved the choreography etc. as time went by.

But the problem comes with the fact that many newer films are prequels to older ones, so you end up with a Wolverine whose combat abilities are all over the place across the various films, because of the wonky order in which they were shot and released.

Nibedicus
Also, everything (movies shown) from the end of past-period DoFP til current day is no longer canon. :-p so validity of "feats" and showings become dubious.

Although, if we base it from Origins showing, then DoFP become irrelevant as those movies are canon to that showing.

Then again, if we're basing it on Origins Wolverine, future showings haven't happened yet so anyhting that happened after Origins aren't usable showings (like the cage guy fight).

Freakin time travel shenanigans/out of chronological order movies......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.