TPM Maul vs TCW Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
I know TCW Maul's stronger, but I wanna see the gap you have between these two versions

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Total Warrior
I know TCW Maul's stronger,

Does anyone know if this is confirmed in the new canon?

Q99
TCW Maul's performance is certainly better. Perhaps it's because he's got more hatred *and* patience. He uses force more too. Plus, of course, better legs.

TPM Maul could certainly put up a good fight, the distance isn't *that* big, but his older/wiser self will come out on top solidly.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Does anyone know if this is confirmed in the new canon?

While I don't really count this one savages statement that he has become powerful.

As of now that's all I can find.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
While I don't really count this one savages statement that he has become powerful.

As of now that's all I can find.

Yeah but Savage can only compare to when he first met Maul. So that only means he grew in power between "Revenge" and "Revival"

ILS
I'd imagine Vader's connection to the Dark Side growing due to him overcoming his injuries is an indicator that Canon Maul went through a similar process. It's much less clear-cut than every Legends source saying Maul became more powerful, though. I'm always going through sources so I'll bump this thread should I find one.

Darth Thor
^ Would appreciate that. As for Vader, one big difference is Vader continued to train, whereas Maul took a 10+ year gap living in a psychotic state.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.