OWAW Superman vs Peak Power Onslaught...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
OWAW Superman takes on Onslaught at the height of his strength in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

quanchi112
Onslaught wins, easily.

Rao Kal El
I wonder if LOM has only read onslaught saga and siege saga because it seems you only make threads based on those two arcs.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I wonder if LOM has only read onslaught saga and siege saga because it seems you only make threads based on those two arcs.

Maybe you missed my Surtur Saga based threads as well as my threads based on Days of Future Past, Hunter/Prey, COIE, and the Herald Ordeal (as well as countless others)...

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Maybe you missed my Surtur Saga based threads as well as my threads based on Days of Future Past, Hunter/Prey, COIE, and the Herald Ordeal (as well as countless others)...

Maybe I did

Anyway Onslaught is creating mini suns to further amp Superman?

TheLordofMurder
Maybe I did

Anyway Onslaught is creating mini suns to further amp Superman?

His initial attack would almost certainly be an extremely powerful psionic attack; the Marvel hero's had to prep against that before any assault against him could be considered...

Rao Kal El
His initial attack would almost certainly be an extremely powerful psionic attack; the Marvel hero's had to prep against that before any assault against him could be considered...

No worries Superman has faced Brainiac who has insane psionic feats.

IIRC Once he created a psionic cronstruct on earth while he was on new genesis oh but brainiac was on comatose state

TheLordofMurder
No worries Superman has faced Brainiac who has insane psionic feats.

IIRC Once he created a psionic cronstruct on earth while he was on new genesis oh but brainiac was on comatose state

Supes would probaly have to face a psionic doppleganger of himself inaddition to facing Onslaught...

Rao Kal El
Supes would probaly have to face a psionic doppleganger of himself inaddition to facing Onslaught...

Done that too while facing brainiac it was the dead again arc, IIRC

TheLordofMurder
Done that too while facing brainiac it was the dead again arc, IIRC

How does Brainiac fare in the psionic department compared to the combined psionic strength of Xavier, Nate, and Franklin (especially considering that all of Franklins reality warping power is psionic based)?

Rao Kal El
How does Brainiac fare in the psionic department compared to the combined psionic strength of Xavier, Nate, and Franklin (especially considering that all of Franklins reality warping power is psionic based)?

He fares pretty good ve xavier and x man

Against Franklin I don't think so, but is not like Onslaught has the feats, just the hype pretty much like sodam yat Ion.

For all the POTENTIAL power he might have, he didn't really display it on his arc erm

Insane Titan
Superman punches his lights out

Diesldude
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Superman punches his lights out

That's all that matter. thumb up

Adam Grimes
Superman tea bags him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Superman tea bags him. Based on ?

carver9
He fares pretty good ve xavier and x man

Against Franklin I don't think so, but is not like Onslaught has the feats, just the hype pretty much like sodam yat Ion.

For all the POTENTIAL power he might have, he didn't really display it on his arc erm

Because he ran into the Hulk who's punching power had everyone on the planet terrified.

DarkSaint85
But carver, OWAW Superman was running a train on dozens of HHs!!! Every one of whom was having the entirety of the planet terrified!

Galan007
iirc, Supes had at least 3 upgrades in that arc. mmm

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
iirc, Supes had at least 3 upgrades in that arc. mmm

I'm constantly running the gamma maths; it does not lie.

At that point in time, Superman was strong enough to rip tinfoil.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

At that point in time, Superman was strong enough to rip tinfoil.

Metal doesn't rip big grin

Galan007

At that point in time, Superman was strong enough to rip tinfoil. http://i.memeful.com/memes/w95PAmw.jpg

carver9
I think Darksaint is bored. I've never seen a guy post to a person that obviously have him on ignore. It's fun seeing it though.

smile

DarkSaint85
It's the best!

Imagine being able to poke as much fun as you want at someone - and they never report you.

Never answer back.

Yet, everyone else in the forum can have a good chuckle, can laugh along with your joke.

Only carver suffers stick out tongue

Rao Kal El
It's the best!

Imagine being able to poke as much fun as you want at someone - and they never report you.

Never answer back.

Yet, everyone else in the forum can have a good chuckle, can laugh along with your joke.

Only carver suffers stick out tongue

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bf/07/4b/bf074b76caa9f52389faa64e0c8597e5.gif

DarkSaint85
Worst thing for carver is, I'm not even going the abhi route of calling him an ignorant sh!t or whatever colourful insult he usually uses. I am only using carver's own statements with him.

If I did the same to BAV, he'd go apocalyptic.

OV would write an eloquent poem about how much of a douche I am.

Galan would...well, I have him on ignore, so I have no idea.

Mindset would rape me.

Sin would rape me.

Hmmm, actually.....

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
I think Darksaint is bored. I've never seen a guy post to a person that obviously have him on ignore. It's fun seeing it though.

smile
He said he wants to date you.

Rao Kal El
Fixed

Originally posted by Estacado
He said he wants to rape you.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
He said he wants to date you.

For some strange reason, I believe this.

Galan007
Galan would...well, I have him on ignore, so I have no idea. http://entertainment.ie/images_content/orig-12324761jpg.gif

DarkSaint85
Hey, carver, no strange reason...

Valentine approaches!

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3320/3274745494_9705f7d93d_m.jpg

Fixed

For some strange reason, I believe this.

carver9
Let's give OWAL Supes the benefit of a doubt and say that his strength exceeds Hulks at those levels. So he blitzes(just like Supes's fans always say) and cracks Onslaught's shell like Hulk did... and then gets absorbed when he throws another super speed punch and makes contact. So Onslaught wins even if he doesn't launch a single attack smile

-Pr-
Hey, carver, no strange reason...

Valentine approaches!

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3320/3274745494_9705f7d93d_m.jpg

Stop sexually harassing Carver.

Rao Kal El
Whatbis OWAL

Our Worlds at Love?

Dorksaint is getting to you Carver

TheLordofMurder
Let's give OWAL Supes the benefit of a doubt and say that his strength exceeds Hulks at those levels. So he blitzes(just like Supes's fans always say) and cracks Onslaught's shell like Hulk did... and then gets absorbed when he throws another super speed punch and makes contact. So Onslaught wins even if he doesn't launch a single attack smile

Interesting...

thumb up

Adam Grimes
OWAL stands for 'Our Woks At Longines' '.

One of those sexually weird dinner stories with Carver's black friend(s).

Rao Kal El

He just throws a building or some cars to it, that should do the mass trick smile

carver9
He just throws a building or some cars to it, that should do the mass trick smile

I agree. Building/cars>>>>>>>the fantastic four, x-men, and Avengers. I learn something new every day and where is he getting cars and building in a featureless environment?

TheLordofMurder

Except Supes has no knowledge on how to deal with Onslaughts energy form; the Marvel heroes/villians only figured it out via trial and error (and with a touch of Reed Richards brillance)...

Of course this is a non issue as the default environment is featureless (unless stated otherwise in the OP)...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Stop sexually harassing Carver.

Has he reported me?

If not, you cannot hold back the waves, nor block out the sun.

Rao Kal El
Fair enough

An infinite MASS punch should do the trick.

He just does not need "infinite" mass to achieve the mass trick, just enough mass to overwhelm him

Estacado
Has he reported me?

If not, you cannot hold back the waves, nor block out the sun.
He is just jelly of you 2.

TheLordofMurder
Fair enough

An infinite MASS punch should do the trick.

He just does not need "infinite" mass to achieve the mass trick, just enough mass to overwhelm him

And he'll just automatically know when to try this?

No way...

He'd simply continue to fight in character and get absorbed...

Besides, real world physics doesnt apply to comics; OWAW Superman was just hitting hard...there was nothing mass increasing about it.

Rao Kal El
And he'll just automatically know when to try this?

No way...

He'd simply continue to fight in character and get absorbed...

The faster he punches him the more mass he achieves to defeat him. Also he is fighting OWAW style which includes a lot of speed.

I should try to come up with the numbers of how much mass was necessary to defeat onslaught, which I don't think was relatively that much.

TheLordofMurder
The faster he punches him the more mass he achieves to defeat him. Also he is fighting OWAW style which includes a lot of speed.

I should try to come up with the numbers of how much mass was necessary to defeat onslaught, which I don't think was relatively that much.

Once again, real world physics doesnt apply in comics...

No physical object can survive attaining "c" using real world physics..

And the fact that surviving "c" is trivial in comics is definitive proof that you cant apply real world physics to comics...

So no, Superman cant come up with mass on demand to deal with Onslaught unless he's a reality warper...

Rao Kal El

And the fact that surviving "c" is trivial in comics is definitive proof that you cant apply real world physics to comics...

So no, Superman cant come up with mass on demand to deal with Onslaught unless he's a reality warper...

Now you want to move the goal post further?

He can't come up with the mass on demand to defeat onslaught because he is not a reality warper? Where do you get that from?

Why don't you tell that to the heroes addind mass to Onslaught?

Also if real world physics don't apply to comics WHY superman will need be a reality warper to come up with the mass necessary to defeat onslaught? That seems like a double standard on your part

carver9
When has Superman punched at infinite mass?

quanchi112

So no, Superman cant come up with mass on demand to deal with Onslaught unless he's a reality warper... Superman punching doesn't defeat everything. It doesn't. Superman also needed an amp and still needed aid. Context.

Rao Kal El

He does not need to. Infinite mass was not needed to defeat onslaught

quanchi112
He does not need to. Infinite mass was not needed to defeat onslaught If you know what was needed explain how Superman can do it.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by quanchi112
If you know what was needed explain how Superman can do it.

Read the posts on the thread.

quanchi112
Read the posts on the thread. You tried using real world physics in comics which is laughable.

Rao Kal El
You tried using real world physics in comics which is laughable.

No surprise you can't understand simple concepts, "spunging bacteria" laughing out loud thumb up

quanchi112
No surprise you can't understand simple concepts, "spunging bacteria" laughing out loud thumb up Cant you stay on point. Quit avoiding the issue here. Why do you rely on real world physics in comics ?

Rao Kal El
Your reading comprehension skills:

" Imperex prime defeated Doomsday, by spunging his bacteria, it says right there in the comic" Quani

quanchi112

" Imperex prime defeated Doomsday, by spunging his bacteria, it says right there in the comic" Quani What does I periex prime have to do with this thread ? laughing out loud

You can't even support your claim Superman wins. You pick him Becsuse you like him but can't really give a reasoning as to how. Telling.

carver9
He does not need to. Infinite mass was not needed to defeat onslaught

What defeated Onslaught?

Rao Kal El
What does I periex prime have to do with this thread ? laughing out loud

You can't even support your claim Superman wins. You pick him Becsuse you like him but can't really give a reasoning as to how. Telling.

Becsuse? Now your writting skills match your reading skills

" Imperex prime defeated Doomsday, by spunging his bacteria, it says right there in the comic" Quani

Laughable

Rao Kal El
What defeated Onslaught?

Read the comic, he was ovewhelmed by adding mass. Iirc smile

DarkSaint85

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27500/724603-justice_league_of_america__30__2009____page_17.jpg

And before we say 'oh, that's not a punching power feat, that's a flight feat', let me ask: is THIS a punching feat?

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/GreyHulkStrikingPower05.jpg

Of course, in the scans posted, Superman is not punching at infinite mass. BUT, his mass IS increasing.

carver9
Read the comic, he was ovewhelmed by adding mass. Iirc smile

What kind of mass?

quanchi112
Becsuse? Now your writting skills match your reading skills

Laughable Becsuse...writting..... laughing out loud

Irony.

Now back your claim of applying real world physics here.

Rao Kal El
What kind of mass?

lol superhero mass? Just the bodies of the suoerheroes added mass

quanchi112
lol superhero mass? Just the bodies of the suoerheroes added mass Suoerheores ?

Rao Kal El
Becsuse...writting..... laughing out loud

Irony.

Now back your claim of applying real world physics here. Originally posted by quanchi112
Suoerheores ?

Now they match.

How can someone be so stupid to think that Imperex prime spunged Doomsday bacteria?

carver9
Also, how is Superman breaking Onslaught armor? Let's do a recap of what happened during Onslaught and Hulk fight.

Hulk punching power during this scene.

Here the hero's are trying to advance towards the fight.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3353748-hulk+vs.+onslaught5.jpg

Everything blow Hulk landed on Onslaught weakened him. The hero's was being pushed back. They couldn't even advance forward due to the shockwave's of Hulk blows. How were they able to push forward? They had to pool their power together and then advance forward and still struggle.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3353749- hulk+vs.+onslaught6.jpg

Still pushing back some of the strongest beings on the planet. This is just the shockwave's.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3353750-hulk+vs.+onslaught7.jpg

The power Hulk was dishing out put fear in EVERY heart save Onslaught.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3353751-hulk+vs.+onslaught8.jpg

Hulk punched him so hard that he punched the reality warping power clean out of Onslaught.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3353752-hulk+vs.+onslaught10.jpg

Which is the reason Banner was separated from the Hulk. Superman isn't replicating any of this. He's good but he ain't that good when it comes to fist cuffs.

carver9
lol superhero mass? Just the bodies of the suoerheroes added mass

Where did you get that from? That mass had something to do with it. Scans please.

quanchi112
Now they match.

How can someone be so stupid to think that Imperex prime spunged Doomsday bacteria? So you can't debate here as you're too emotionally involved. Onslaught wins.

DarkSaint85
Lol. Pushing back some of the strongest heroes on the planet...such as Hawkeye and Falcon....

And interesting how a 'maybe' from Gambit is taken as gospel.

carver9
This is why Onslaught was defeated...

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/ffxmen8d.jpg

As stated, Onslaught energy would've spread world wide (lol at buildings) but Thor decided to jump into Onslaught and ABSORB said energy. Reed said that Thor godly body isn't enough to hold him...he is being ripped up from the INSIDE. Thats when every else tried to intake all of that energy. With all that said, buildings and cars should suffice (lol).

Rao Kal El
So you can't debate here as you're too emotionally involved. Onslaught wins. Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Now they match.

How can someone be so stupid to think that Imperex prime spunged Doomsday bacteria?

carver9
@Rao...

Forgot to add...

First off, when has Supes ever thrown an IMP in combat? CIS is still on in this thread after all.

Second, even if we credited Supes with the ability to IMP even without his ever doing it, his fist wouldn't retain increased mass once it slowed/stopped. So as each little bit of his fist was absorbed it would lose it's increased mass and just be absorbed the same way Earth's heroes were.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

How much mass does carver think Thor has?

Answer: he's about 640lbs.

Add on all the other heroes, and Superman's mass would be more than enough to absorb him, lol.

psycho gundam
A lot of these debates could be good but they're usually hijacked 1-2 posts in by Carver vs Kal qaeda fundamentalists nonsense. Thread goes to shit by page one 75% of the time

"Superman" and "Hulk" should be blacklisted in the code on KMC

Rao Kal El
Where did you get that from? That mass had something to do with it. Scans please.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/mrvlonslghpg28_zpsft7coonm.jpg

Superman does not even need Infinite mass, just fly fast enough to attain the mass to contain him

psycho gundam
laughing out loud

SquallX
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/mrvlonslghpg28_zpsft7coonm.jpg

Superman does not even need Infinite mass, just fly fast enough to attain the mass to contain him

yuedZ1Y_dU4

One Big Mob
Originally posted by psycho gundam
A lot of these debates could be good but they're usually hijacked 1-2 posts in by Carver vs Kal qaeda fundamentalists nonsense. Thread goes to shit by page one 75% of the time

"Superman" and "Hulk" should be blacklisted in the code on KMC My personal favorite is when a mod says something there is always a couple more posts thrown out under the guise of "Didn't see it"

But yeah, Thanos, Hulk, Superman. I'd say Thor but that's only ruined by the Superman fans.

carver9

Read your scan. They were draining him.

Rao Kal El
Read your scan. They were draining him.

By adding mass thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Carver, you must evolve or risk destruction.

LEAVE THE THREAD AT ONCE!!!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by One Big Mob
My personal favorite is when a mod says something there is always a couple more posts thrown out under the guise of "Didn't see it"

But yeah, Thanos, Hulk, Superman. I'd say Thor but that's only ruined by the Superman fans. Trick and Nvr aren't around but it's somehow more toxic

Adam Grimes
Lol. Pushing back some of the strongest heroes on the planet...such as Hawkeye and Falcon....

And interesting how a 'maybe' from Gambit is taken as gospel. Yeah, lol.

Philosophía
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Trick and Nvr aren't around but it's somehow more toxic Trick and Nvr were entertaining.

The difference between the old fanboys and the new ones, is that anytime you're in a debate with the new batch, you get the impression that somebody raped their mother and made them watch while he wore the costume of the character you're debating for.

quanchi112
Explain how you believe Superman wins. Chop chop.

Rao Kal El
Explain how you believe Superman wins. Chop chop.

Explain how is it that you thought that Imperex prime killed Doomsday by expunging his bacteria? laughing out loud

Also I already explain it, not my fault if you lack the skills necessary to understand

One Big Mob
Is this "debate" even mildly close to Superman vs Onslaught?

I looked lazily and I don't know what the **** is going on.

Galan007
I looked lazily and I don't know what the **** is going on. Originally posted by psycho gundam
toxic

One Big Mob
Sjws have ruined that word.
Even from an unrepentant rapi... racist like you that word is annoying.

Galan007
Easy with the toxicity, bro. srsly

One Big Mob
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_siLWsCodXxM/TI2RU7cfHHI/AAAAAAAAWbQ/QJkekNJ7-vk/s1600/untitled.JPG

Rao Kal El
Quan lets take this to the mvf so we can stop polluting the cvf

Galan007
@bran

F*ck you.

quanchi112
You will back down there as well.

Rao Kal El
You will back down there as well.

Your fear is exquisite

quanchi112
Your fear is exquisite I am the guy who feeds off your energy. Look at my post count. If only every poster would march at the beat of my drum like you so willingly do.

Rao Kal El
Your fear is exquisite

quanchi112
I am the guy who feeds off your energy. Look at my post count. If only every poster would march at the beat of my drum like you so willingly do.

Rao Kal El
So you measure your "success" in life by how many posts you have? Got it thumb up wink

Delta1938
So you measure your "success" in life by how many posts you have? Got it thumb up wink

It's the better choice for quan than penis size.

quanchi112
So you measure your "success" in life by how many posts you have? Got it thumb up wink We are on a message board so many people talk about the message board not their real life. My post count make yours seem pitiful in direct comparison.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Delta1938
It's the better choice for quan than penis size. So you first challenge me to a cage match then inquire on my penis size. Come out of the closet already.

laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
We are on a message board so many people talk about the message board not their real life. My post count make yours seem pitiful in direct comparison.

We know your message count is the highlight of your sad life, that and kickball laughing out loud

quanchi112
We know your message count is the highlight of your sad life, that and kickball laughing out loud No, it just makes yours look pathetic by comparison.

Rao Kal El
No, it just makes yours look pathetic by comparison.

Yes it is the highlight of your sad life, now

Shut already up in here and go to the mvf, b1tch

psycho gundam
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_siLWsCodXxM/TI2RU7cfHHI/AAAAAAAAWbQ/QJkekNJ7-vk/s1600/untitled.JPG It's like a shock collar

DarkSaint85
What would hairy midgets do to Galan?

Galan007
I'll take hairy midgets over that crippled mutant any day of the week.

quanchi112
Yes it is the highlight of your sad life, now

Shut already up in here and go to the mvf, b1tch Just pointing out how pitiful yours is in comparison.

I can be everywhere, boy.

Rao Kal El
Just pointing out how pitiful yours is in comparison.

I can be everywhere, boy.

Lol kickball boy, stop polluting here

quanchi112
Lol kickball boy, stop polluting here Onslaught wins.

wink

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yeah, lol.

Dark is trolling. Thor was there and Namor as well.

DarkSaint85
But no word on using Gambits' word (incidentally, the word being 'maybe') as gospel.

Gotcha.

Delta1938
So, quanny actually thinks that response is worth a damn after being told how it only hurts her?

And, not sure what this is replying to, but I've missed quoting DS just to make sure Carter sees it.

But no word on using Gambits' word (incidentally, the word being 'maybe') as gospel.

Gotcha.

carver9
I miss putting you on ignore for Quoting Darksaint for me to see it. Back on ignore.

Delta1938
I miss putting you on ignore for Quoting Darksaint for me to see it. Back on ignore.

Stupid jerkface.

Insane Titan
I miss putting you on ignore for Quoting Darksaint for me to see it. Back on ignore. stop being such a f*cking ***.seriously.

Rao Kal El
Onslaught wins.

wink

Nope

quanchi112
Originally posted by Delta1938
So, quanny actually thinks that response is worth a damn after being told how it only hurts her?

And, not sure what this is replying to, but I've missed quoting DS just to make sure Carter sees it. How does Superman win Iyo ?

quanchi112
Nope Then how does Superman win ?

Rao Kal El
Then how does Superman win ?

Not repeating to see if the mentally impaired can understand

quanchi112
Not repeating to see if the mentally impaired can understand So you can't back your claims. Onslaught wins.

TheLordofMurder
So you can't back your claims. Onslaught wins.

Based on carvers argument, I'm inclined to agree with this...

quanchi112
Based on carvers argument, I'm inclined to agree with this... thumb up

He never does.

Rao Kal El
So you can't back your claims. Onslaught wins.
No need to keep replying to you here. I am owning you like a $10.00 dollar hooker on the mvf

One Big Mob
I wish they made cleaner better looking cheap hookers. Like hidden gems.

-Pr-
I don't know if this is the same thread Bada posted in already, but Rao and Quan, take your tiff someplace else.

quanchi112
No need to keep replying to you here. I am owning you like a $10.00 dollar hooker on the mvf Onslaught wins.

TheLordofMurder
Onslaught wins.

United against a common foe...

thumb up

quanchi112

thumb up thumb up

Rao Kal El

thumb up

Neither you or Carver provided anything

You just kept moving the goal post and carver, well he is carver.

TheLordofMurder
Onslaught wins.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up thumb up

JBL
Onslaught wins, easily. true.

Rao Kal El
Superman and still no rebuttal

JBL
Superman and still no rebuttal I think this is about comic superman not the almighty beat all fan version of the character.

Rao Kal El
You should read the whole topic. It will be good for you

Juntai
During the storyarcs up through OWAW, Superman had Torqasm, which he even used as Eradicator showed up to warn Earth of Imperiex's coming.. Psionic attacks are going to be useless. He'll use his power against him.

Superman tears him apart, cancels his power, and is home before his cup of coffee is cold.

Diesldude
Not repeating to see if the mentally impaired can understand

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
During the storyarcs up through OWAW, Superman had Torqasm, which he even used as Eradicator showed up to warn Earth of Imperiex's coming.. Psionic attacks are going to be useless. He'll use his power against him.

Superman tears him apart, cancels his power, and is home before his cup of coffee is cold. laughing out loud

No.

psycho gundam
Superman and still no rebuttal Didn't you say Superman increases his mass infinitely by going C (forever?) to contain Onslaught's metaphysical form?

A simply "no" would suffice as a rebuttal

Rao Kal El
Iirc, Beginning of the fight and while having a vesel hulk hit him with enough force to destroy the vesel, then when he head no vesel they increased his mass to provide a vesel again and the x men hit him with everything they had, wow, that is a lot of power!

Now using Carver logic hulk hit him with enough force to cancel his reality powers the punch was what? About a small nuke smaller than central park?

Superman hit black racer with enough force to crack the surface of the moon as a side effect of the punch. He can also increase his mass and does not even need to reach infinity to defeat onslaught, also tvo will work as mentioned.

What's onslaught going to do? A mini sun to further amp Superman? Or a psionic construct?

DarkSaint85
Lol, that's a point.

Is Superman being amped by the Sun common knowledge? I know the military know about it, but what about the general populace of DC EArth?

Mwahaha, I shall create a sun to consume this 'Stuporman'!!

TheLordofMurder
Iirc, Beginning of the fight and while having a vesel hulk hit him with enough force to destroy the vesel, then when he head no vesel they increased his mass to provide a vesel again and the x men hit him with everything they had, wow, that is a lot of power!

Now using Carver logic hulk hit him with enough force to cancel his reality powers the punch was what? About a small nuke smaller than central park?

Superman hit black racer with enough force to crack the surface of the moon as a side effect of the punch. He can also increase his mass and does not even need to reach infinity to defeat onslaught, also tvo will work as mentioned.

What's onslaught going to do? A mini sun to further amp Superman? Or a psionic construct?

Onslaught mind r@pes Supes while Supes faces a psionic doppleganger of himself...

Game over...

Onslaught wins.

Rao Kal El
Onslaught mind r@pes Supes while Supes faces a psionic doppleganger of himself...

Game over...

Onslaught wins.

No. You need to read some more Superman comics dude

TheLordofMurder
No. You need to read some more Superman comics dude

Nope, I've read enough...

Xavier+Nate+Franklin magnitude mind r@pe>>>>>>>>>>>Superman.

Onslaught wins...

Rao Kal El

Onslaught wins...

Maybe then you should read the Onslaught saga.

Sorry to break this to you but the Onslaught amalgam was as worthless as Ion Sodam Yat.

What are Onslaught feats?

TheLordofMurder

Onslaught wins...

thumb up

Rao Kal El
You are going to start trolling now that you don't have argument?

Couldn't expect any less from you.

TheLordofMurder
You are going to start trolling now that you don't have argument?

Couldn't expect any less from you.

The arguments against Superman are strong here and have been repeated several times; you refuse to acknowledge them...

Your lack of knowledge is your own...

Onslaught wins. .

psycho gundam

What's onslaught going to do? A mini sun to further amp Superman? Or a psionic construct? A lot went wrong in this post

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>