Janemba vs Fat Buu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Janemba has his sword, he meets buu when he emerges out of his shell, who wins?

Galan007
Fusion was required to defeat Super Janemba. Conversely, Goku stated that he could have easily beaten Fat Boo if he would have gone all out as SSJ3.

ie. Super Janemba >> SSJ3 Goku >> Fat Boo.

cdtm
Fat Buu seemed about as strong as a living SSJ3 Goku, and spirit Goku should have been a lot stronger. So Janemba should tank all of Buu's attacks.

Not sure if he could kill Buu, though.

In theory, Fatty could eventually absorb him.

Kento
Janemba is probably closer to Super Buu's level than he is Fat Buu's and would crush Fat Buu in a fight. But I don't think he'd actually win. I doubt he has a way to put Buu down for good, and while Fat Buu may be more stupid than Super Buu there is no reason to assume that after being wailed on and losing he wouldn't just resort to absorbing Janemba.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, I'd put Janemba at around 50% Super Buu level. Which would make Janemba around 4 times stronger than SSJ3 living Goku, and about 2 times stronger than SSJ3 spirit Goku. I think the lack of experience and intelligence on Janemba's part would make it around the level of a fight between him and Goku, even given that he was probably about twice as strong as Goku.

But yeah, Janemba could tank all of Buu's attacks, and conversely could also destroy him completely. Even if we don't consider his evolution ability.

carver9
The Buu's can die if the person generate enough power and Janemba can do that. That's the reason Goku said he can beat Kids Buu and Fat Buu...because he was powerful enough to do so.

Kento
To be honest, neither Goku nor Vegeta actually knew what it would take to stop Kid Buu and misjudged everything about him a lot... Same can be said about Fat Buu. Goku thought he could win, but he didn't really know the extent of his regeneration. Vegeta misjudged Fat Buu's regen abilities also.

cdtm
Gotenks didn't affect his energy at all, no matter what he did to him.

The only things that seemed to effect Buu's were a genkei dama (Hardly standard chi energy), a potera fusion (Magic), and another Buu (Also magic.)

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
The only things that seemed to effect Buu's were a genkei dama (Hardly standard chi energy) There's nothing magical/mystical about Genki. It is simply a subcomponent of standard ki.

Kento
Originally posted by Galan007
There's nothing magical/mystical about Genki. It is simply a subcomponent of standard ki. To only hurt people who are evil there has to be something to it.

Fated Xtasy
Fat Buu?

hmm well he's certainly not as powerful as Majin Buu or his other incarnations but was he able to match his Skinny Counterpart for a little bit.

This a hard one, but I think i'm going with Buu.

Janemba may be strong, but Fat Buu took a tremendous amount of damage before transforming and, imo, is a good degree above Janemba.

I mean, SSJ3 is supposedly the most powerful form right?(before DG:GT i mean)

carver9
And Super Saiyan 3 got marked by Janemba and remember, Goku at Super Saiyan 3 toyed with fat Buu and admitted he could've killed him.

Damborgson
I think what made Janemba so powerful was that nasty teleportation juju he had going on too. His attacks definitely had power, no dispute there but he was on the losing end against ssj3 goku before he resorted to his more exotic abilities. It was a great fight.

NewGuy01
Well, I mean, for Goku it was. Most would argue that Gohan's "mystic" form was the most powerful, not including fusions.

GT isn't really relevant anymore, with all of this DBS content being shat in our faces.

Estacado
Didnt Kid Buu phuck up Fat Buu so badly he had a hard time healing?

Im sure Janemba could wear down his regen eventually.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kento
To only hurt people who are evil there has to be something to it. Toriyama stated that genki is simply a subcomponent of standard ki. The only thing 'special' about it is that it only targets/harms evildoers.

But again, genki is not magical/mystical at all--it's just a form of regular ki. That's why the the total amount of energy borrowed for the Genki Dama must be > the opponent, otherwise they'll survive it(just like a 'regular' ki blast.) Hell, that's why the Genki Dama only has a 33% success rate in canon... And even the one time it worked was only due to an outside wish from Porunga, lol. For all it's hype, the GD is a laughably ineffective technique.

But yeah, I've come to realize that Boo can be destroyed by regular ki. You just have to be powerful enough to destroy him at the atomic level.

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Fat Buu?

hmm well he's certainly not as powerful as Majin Buu or his other incarnations but was he able to match his Skinny Counterpart for a little bit. Nah, Evil/Gray Boo stomped Fat Boo decisively.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.