BLASTAAR -Vs- MONGUL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Blastaar

Vs

Mongul

Fight takes place in Metropolis..

quanchi112
Close call.

riv6672
Wow, good fight!
No idea who'd win.

carver9
Mongul would win but Blaastar would give him hell.

quanchi112
Originally posted by riv6672
Wow, good fight!
No idea who'd win. It is like the Mongul and Darkseid throw down.who wants it more kind of thing that day.

leonidas
mongul slaughters him. seriously, this would barely be a fight. blastarr has a couple decent showings but generally ben can, and has, given him hell. mongul is a superman level threat. mongul kills him 10/10 most are easy wins.

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
mongul slaughters him. seriously, this would barely be a fight. blastarr has a couple decent showings but generally ben can, and has, given him hell. mongul is a superman level threat. mongul kills him 10/10 most are easy wins. thumb up

Sin I AM
mongul slaughters him. seriously, this would barely be a fight. blastarr has a couple decent showings but generally ben can, and has, given him hell. mongul is a superman level threat. mongul kills him 10/10 most are easy wins.

You're lowballing

Philosophía
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You're lowballing Not really.

Mongul is high-herald towards trans. He is Thanos level. Blastaar isn't.

Sin I AM

Philosophía
High herald yea...thanos level? No. He's a peer to superman until clark gets serious. Thats it When Superman gets serious, he beats Thanos, too. What exactly is your point?

celeyhyga17
Mongul = Thanos level

hysterical

Sin I AM

Philosophía
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Mongul = Thanos level

hysterical Just letting you know - after you've said World Breaker Hulk is not much stronger than Thor, nobody on this forum will ever take your opinion seriously.

laughing out loud

You're quan-level now, and you'll never get out of there.

Philosophía
Not sure if trolling? If you want to debate Thanos vs Superman, you're welcome to do so.

You'll go back to making sandwiches afterwards. thumb up

Cogito
If we're looking at the KMC Tiers list, I wouldn't put Mongul at HH. At the end of the day, he should lose to every single real HH.

celeyhyga17
@philo
Based on high end feats. Read again.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Cogito
If we're looking at the KMC Tiers list, I wouldn't put Mongul at HH. At the end of the day, he should lose to every single real HH. Hm, it depends. Which Mongul are we talking about? Father? Son? Pre-Crisis? New 52? At least two of those versions are high-herald

leonidas
You're lowballing

i don't lowball. facts are facts. he has some decent feats. ben HAS given him hell and he flat out sh!t himself against hulk.

mongul kills him and it really isn't very close....

carver9
Any other Mongul besides DCNU Mongul is low to Mid Herald. I would put Blaastar at Low Herald which imo makes this a good fight with Mongul pulling the majority.

The Pict

Agreed

Sin I AM

Zack M

This.

quanchi112

riv6672
Originally posted by quanchi112
It is like the Mongul and Darkseid throw down.who wants it more kind of thing that day.
Yeah, that seems accurate. I give Mongul the strength advantage, Blastaar the ranged attack edge.

quanchi112
Yeah, that seems accurate. I give Mongul the strength advantage, Blastaar the ranged attack edge. That is perfectly reasonable.

Horrificus
Early Blastaar showings had him set as a team-beater and Herald-threat. That is simply a fact.

Unfortunately, after that, he has been used as fodder many times and had showings that really weakened his card.

Although similar things have followed Mongul, he has probably held up much better on paper and would have to b given a majority of the wins.

Imo.

Kazenji
I've only seen Blastaar in couple of FF's issues, Didn't seem all that special

I'm going with Mongul.

krisblaze
Blastaar has been terrible lately.

Annihilation: Conquest was a new lowpoint for him.

riv6672
Well as has been said many a time here, you cant go by one showing.

I mean, obviously you CAN, but, you shouldnt. stick out tongue

Kazenji

I mean, obviously you CAN, but, you shouldnt. stick out tongue

Then again the one that i've seen he did get beaten by a god like being.

quanchi112

I mean, obviously you CAN, but, you shouldnt. stick out tongue thumb up

One Big Mob
Originally posted by krisblaze
Blastaar has been terrible lately.

Annihilation: Conquest was a new lowpoint for him. That was also where he had like his highest feat. Where he one shot killed Captain Universe, which is a ridiculous feat.

High feats Blastaar can give him a fight
Highest feat Blastaar can maybe win
Average Blastaar gets decimated
Low feat Blastaar gets torn in half

Supermex
Does New 52 Mongul have feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.