Kylo Ren vs The fetts (not at the same time)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Round one: vs Jango Fett, Jango has all his weapons that he had during his fight with Kenobi including his rocket firing jet pack

Round two: vs Boba Fett, who pretty much has the same weapons as Jango

I think this could be a fair fight, Kylo's not as powerful as Kenobi nor Luke, and as we know Kenobi fought Jango, Boba fought Luke. I think he's just strong enough in the force to make this a fair fight. Fight takes place at Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru's place on Tatooine. Who wins???

StiltmanFTW
Kylo has great TK, quick Force Grip and good enough saber defense to deflect blaster bolts...

He'll be a problem. Movie Fetts aren't that impressive.

BruceSkywalker
Kylo wins

StiltmanFTW
I love Fetts, but without EU feats... they're at a serious disadvantage here.

Inhuman
Boba trips on a pebble and breaks his neck

Time-Immemorial
Kylo kills him instantly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I love Fetts, but without EU feats... they're at a serious disadvantage here. Jango was no joke.

EmperorSidious2
I can see the Fetts taking this.

NotAllThatEvil
Jango wins bobba loses.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud A distracted Han Killed him.

Kylo freezes instantly, as well as any blaster bolts fired, and decapitates him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by quanchi112
Jango was no joke.

Neither was Boba who actually has immobilized Luke. If Luke hadn't deflected a powerful blaster bolt from some random goon interfering, he would've been in trouble. But yeah, Jango definitely had better action scenes.

Thing is, Kylo is a competent Force user. Trained under Luke and Snoke. Capable of freezing a blaster bolt with no effort. That fast Force Grip + Force Pull combo sure was nice, too.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
I can see the Fetts taking this.

Nope, they die

StiltmanFTW
Of course, if it were the same Kylo who just took a Bowcaster bolt... he'd be screwed, lol.

Time-Immemorial
He was not aware of that, as being distracted by killing his dad. However he did take that and didn't die. And the bowcaster is > Fett blasters.

StiltmanFTW
He got cheapshotted, yes.

I meant that if we used that particular version here - wounded Kylo - it'd be a different story.

Bowcaster might be better than Jango's pistols or Boba's rifle, but... the jetpack missile is more devastating and who knows about the wrist laser.

Time-Immemorial
Im pretty sure he could stop the missile dead in in tracks.

From what we have seen, he can no sell incoming attacks and freeze people without even paying much attention to it.

Who do you think wins?

StiltmanFTW
Kylo, this is a no-brainer.

Time-Immemorial
Smart people usually agree on things thumb up

Estacado
Also cant remember if any of the jedi tried to use force on either Jango or Boba.

Kylo just tk rapes.

That Jango ps2 game was pretty ace though.

NotAllThatEvil
Jango has more than one gin and kylo csn only freezw oneat a time.

StiltmanFTW
@NotAllThatEvil

He's not fighting both at the same time, read the op.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Jango has more than one gin and kylo csn only freezw oneat a time.

Did you not read op, while your at it, fix your typos.

StiltmanFTW
#drinkingwhilekmcing

Time-Immemorial
Must be Carver's alt

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Doubt it. Not that long ago, Carver even had no idea what ROTS is...

NotAllThatEvil
I meant he couldn't catch more than one blaster shot at the same time no expression

Time-Immemorial
Yea he can, he already did it, watch the movie.

ares834
Mismatch. Kylo. Every time.

NotAllThatEvil
I remember him catchong poe's but that was it. The rest he needed his saber for. Kenobi with a saber> kylo with a saber.

Time-Immemorial
He caught and froze him and dragged him to him while holding the blaster bolt.

Don't bother arguing this further because your just ignoring screen feats now.

NotAllThatEvil
He had stormtroopers bring him por. He dragged another guy to him.

Time-Immemorial
He froze him and stopped the blaster bolt. Why are you even trying trying to downplay.

He kills Both Fetts, he held the blaster bolts so effortlessly I bet he could stop 20 of them. He showed no sign of strain at alllaughing out loud

NotAllThatEvil
Yoda showed no effort when he lifted an x wing. I don't think he lift twenty of them.

Time-Immemorial
Hahaha, he showed a lot of effort.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I meant he couldn't catch more than one blaster shot at the same time no expression

We don't know that, actually.

But that's what standard Saber Defense skill is for - he can just deflect bolts.

relentless1
Ren could take both Fetts together.

Time-Immemorial
Exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.