Exitar vs DC Earth...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/52MbgQRl.jpg

Basically the same scenario we saw in Uncanny Avengers, but flipped to DC:
Exitar believes someone on DC earth was responsible for slaying one of his kinfolk, and decides DC earth must be destroyed.

-This is post-Flashpoint DC.
-Only earth-based characters can participate.
-The earth has 48 hours of prep, and all the knowledge pertaining to Celestials that Marvel earth had.

Can DC earth come up with a solution to stop Exitar, or is the earth's fate unavoidable?

Khazra Reborn
With 48 hours prep they can probably manage something, maybe Spectre backed by the JLD can manage some magic shit like they did against that evil entity they fought a few years ago.

Overall though, it's pretty tough to stop a guy from destroying your planet when all he has to do is step on it.

carver9
He said only earth beings can be used.

ghostman
isnt zatanna like multiversal now? if so....... LOL

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
He said only earth beings can be used. +1 gamma-unit thumb up

One Big Mob
Earth is the table

EcjRr6lnyC4

Galan007
Well, at least Exitar gets a ping pong ball up his ass. thumb up

I'm guessing Superman is said ball?

Khazra Reborn
So, Spectre is off the table despite him living on Earth?

Galan007
Yeah, lets try to keep the quasi-omnipotent types off the table, unless you think they are 100% needed to defeat Exitar.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Galan007
Well, at least Exitar gets a ping pong ball up his ass. thumb up

I'm guessing Superman is said ball? Wouldn't be the first time for Supes.

Galan007
Ayo!

RealityWarper
Can't they find a way to use a miracle machine with 48 hours of prep ?

quanchi112
DC earth falters.

h1a8
The only hope I see is Flash. He has to really IMP (galaxy level at least) and do all the crazy shit that he can (steal speed, vibrate through, time travel to get it right, etc). Does anyone know how to create hyperspace energy in D.C.? That might help. Maybe blackholes will help too. Superman sundipping will definitely help. Have Supergirl and Superman sundipped, Flash do galaxy level IMPs, steal speed, go back in time (if he messes up), etc.

Martian_mind
J'onn grows gianter than Exitar and steps on him.

DC ftw.

DarkSaint85
Or J'onn flies off with Exitar; he doesn't look bigger than Brainy's ship.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

thumb up

Exy doesn't even get close.

DarkSaint85
Or Constantine pulls an illusion, and fools Exitar in thinking he has destroyed the Earth.

http://i.imgur.com/THNlp3r.jpg

Galan007
Exitar wouldn't be fooled by Constantine's parlor tricks as easily as Darkseid, you buffoon. g007_teehee

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
The only hope I see is Flash. He has to really IMP (galaxy level at least) and do all the crazy shit that he can (steal speed, vibrate through, time travel to get it right, etc). Does anyone know how to create hyperspace energy in D.C.? That might help. Maybe blackholes will help too. Superman sundipping will definitely help. Have Supergirl and Superman sundipped, Flash do galaxy level IMPs, steal speed, go back in time (if he messes up), etc. It makes me mad that you sat there and typed this up, then had the audacity to hit "submit reply".

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
It makes me mad that you sat there and typed this up, then had the audacity to hit "submit reply". *sad

One-Punch
Does anyone else think Exitar came about the same way as the Voltron Celestial? e.g., the merging of multiple Celestials.

abhilegend
No

psycho gundam
Originally posted by One-Punch
Does anyone else think Exitar came about the same way as the Voltron Celestial? e.g., the merging of multiple Celestials. C-section

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by psycho gundam
It makes me mad that you sat there and typed this up, then had the audacity to hit "submit reply".

*glad

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
lol1

thumb up

DarkSaint85
I thought it better than Flash dumping the multiverse on his head.

Although I have yet to rule that out, just sayin'.

Galan007
Originally posted by One-Punch
Does anyone else think Exitar came about the same way as the Voltron Celestial? e.g., the merging of multiple Celestials. I think it would make sense, but I doubt the writers will go that route with him.

SquallX
White Light Pandora
Death Flash
Zatanna
Constantine

One Big Mob
How does one pronounced Exitar anyway?

Is it like Exit-arse but without the se
Exite-rrrrrrr
Maybe there's an invisible s in there with Exseeter

SquallX
Originally posted by One Big Mob
How does one pronounced Exitar anyway?

Is it like Exit-arse but without the se
Exite-rrrrrrr
Maybe there's an invisible s in there with Exseeter

I always go with EX-itar

DarkSaint85
Like Professor X, Exseeeeeter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.