HOT, Revan, Darth Nihlius vs Arcann, Thexan, and Vaylin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
all out battle
neutral ground

NewGuy01
Ngl, Vaylin is an interesting character to choose to face Nihilus.

That said, team 1.

Emperordmb
Revan's the weak link, team two stomps.

FreshestSlice
thumb up

Tondemonai
Depends what incarnation of Revan... Nihilus more likely than not > Vaylin; but Arcann has overpowered HoT before; and would do so more brutally without Valkorion's guidance. Thexan vs Revan would probably go for Revan but it'd probably depend a bit upon what incarnate of Revan it is. Nihilus' TK showings are more impressive than Vaylin's, not to mention better saber feats, but it'd depend on if Nihilus could win faster than Arcann.

FreshestSlice
What the hell are you talking about?

Sinious
lol team 2 doesn't stand a chance

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Depends what incarnation of Revan...

I would think most incarnations of Revan are cut out for the job. confused

It certainly seems that way.

Don't think Valkorion was helping the HoT much during the duel; even if he was, all he'd be doing is talking to the HoT while he's fighting. Which is distracting as ****.

Uh, I don't believe that Thexan has done anything that puts him above any of Revan's incarnations.

...saber feats. Right.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Don't think Valkorion was helping the HoT much during the duel; even if he was, all he'd be doing is talking to the HoT while he's fighting. Which is distracting as ****.

Uh, I don't believe that Thexan has done anything that puts him above any of Revan's incarnations.

...saber feats. Right. Originally posted by NewGuy01

...saber feats. Right.

Valkorion stated many times the kind of person Arcann is; it's reasonable to assume that he was giving the Outlander pointers on his sons combat style. I said it'd depend a bit on what incarnation of Revan it is; mainly because if it's a weaker incarnation then Thexan would go down much later rather than sooner. If it's a stringer version, say, SOR then it'd be fairly quick and it would be a fast win for team 1. Not saying Thexan would win, just that he would potentially last longer depending on which Revan it is. Nihilus' saber feats are taking on Meetra Surik, maybe? It's better than anything we've seen from Vaylin. We just haven't seen any feats or showings from her that are very good.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

NewGuy01
Losing to Meetra Surik isn't exactly better than losing to Senya.

Tondemonai
Either way it won't go into a saber confrontation, definitely will stay ranges

ares834
lol team 1 stomps.

FreshestSlice
erm

Emperordmb
With HOT and the brothers in the mix, I highly doubt that.

ares834
Nah. He's not wrong.

Team 2 is annihilated by Revan and Nihilus's force powers before they can get into saber range.

Tondemonai
I'm saying between the two it wouldn't go into melee combat.

Nephthys
Team 1 stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.