Afro Samurai vs Jin & Mugen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Afro Samurai from Afro Samurai vs Jin & Mugen from Samurai Champloo.

Who takes this?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Afro Samurai from Afro Samurai heh

Jmanghan
Ikr?

Whoever made this thread is a comical genius, bravo sir.

Jmanghan
bump.

KingD19
The Japanese guys die. Horribly. forever. Why would you make this, you monster?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
The Japanese guys die. Horribly. forever. Why would you make this, you monster? Afro really hasn't done anything all that great. He's far below someone like Kenshin Himura.

KingD19
Afro casually blocks/avoids machinegun fire and laser fire as well. He's fought guys like Kuma and Justice. He'd be the most powerful person in the Champlooverse. Even the Sunflower Samurai and that guy with the chi powers would go down to Afro without too much trouble.

Jmanghan
Afro casually blocks/avoids machinegun fire and laser fire as well. He's fought guys like Kuma and Justice. He'd be the most powerful person in the Champlooverse. Even the Sunflower Samurai and that guy with the chi powers would go down to Afro without too much trouble. Batman casually dodges bullet fire as well, its honestly not that monumental of a feat.

Did you watch Champloo? Because Shoryu (the guy with the chi powers) is around Mugen's skill level.

Mugen and Jin both have experience against people wielding guns.

Plus, Mugen and Jin's durability level is ****ing amazing for people like them.

Dude gets wounded to the point he can barely walk, gets shot, and blown up with at least 10 sticks of dynamite at close range, and still had enough energy to talk.

After watching Afro's fights against OTHER SWORDSMEN, I can almost guarantee you that they'll last awhile in this fight.

yungz22
i feel like afro fought pysically stronger and faster enemies

Jmanghan
Originally posted by yungz22
i feel like afro fought pysically stronger and faster enemies Not two at the same time.

KingD19
You must get tired of being wrong sometime? You have to, right?

Afro is blatantly superhuman, from the first episode of the show. He cuts through literally dozens of people with no problems at all. Jin and Mugen while badass, are decidedly more human than him. Mugen almost died fighting the 3 brothers as a group, and still almost died fighting them one on one.

Afro would have ended them all in a few seconds. Remember how Jin needed to stab himself that one time to get the win? Afro would have just killed the guy.

Even the chi guy who isn't more skilled than Mugen, but had projectile attacks with his chi would be easy pickings for Afro. I'll show you why.

HykZmVBylrc
First fight of the show. He casually turns a single bullet into shrapnel to kill multiple men. Then he cuts through the rest with ease, not even a scratch on him.

cSIpi3D80

He fights fencing twins who are far faster and more deadly than either Mugen or Jin and they fight in perfect unity. He kills them, then murders all their friends.

yAnDfxEgIqE

He fights Jinno, who as a cyborg is far faster and more powerful than him. Even beyond saying so, we see him launch Afro into a rock and turn it into rubble, knock him dozens of feet straight up, slice clean through a giant boulder, and more.

I could post lots more to prove my point, but I did already. Jin and Mugen last a few seconds longer than fodder, but not much beyond that and Afro doesn't even break a sweat killing them.

If you need I can post up videos of Jin and Mugen fighting, showcasing how they're far slower, less powerful, less brutal, and less skilled than Afro if you need..

Jmanghan
You must get tired of being wrong sometime? You have to, right?

Afro is blatantly superhuman, from the first episode of the show. He cuts through literally dozens of people with no problems at all. Jin and Mugen while badass, are decidedly more human than him. Mugen almost died fighting the 3 brothers as a group, and still almost died fighting them one on one.

Afro would have ended them all in a few seconds. Remember how Jin needed to stab himself that one time to get the win? Afro would have just killed the guy.

Even the chi guy who isn't more skilled than Mugen, but had projectile attacks with his chi would be easy pickings for Afro. I'll show you why.

HykZmVBylrc
First fight of the show. He casually turns a single bullet into shrapnel to kill multiple men. Then he cuts through the rest with ease, not even a scratch on him.

cSIpi3D80

He fights fencing twins who are far faster and more deadly than either Mugen or Jin and they fight in perfect unity. He kills them, then murders all their friends.

yAnDfxEgIqE

He fights Jinno, who as a cyborg is far faster and more powerful than him. Even beyond saying so, we see him launch Afro into a rock and turn it into rubble, knock him dozens of feet straight up, slice clean through a giant boulder, and more.

I could post lots more to prove my point, but I did already. Jin and Mugen last a few seconds longer than fodder, but not much beyond that and Afro doesn't even break a sweat killing them.

If you need I can post up videos of Jin and Mugen fighting, showcasing how they're far slower, less powerful, less brutal, and less skilled than Afro if you need..

They're definitely better then those twin fencers in Resurrection.

I've watched the whole anime, all 5 episodes.

KingD19
If they drew blood from Afro, Mugen and Jin are not better than them. Nobody in the Champloo verse is even close to Afro's level. Even if they were, are you going to ignore the rest of the evidence that puts Afro blatantly several levels above their pay grade? If they took a single hit from Jinno, they'd be dead. Put either Jin or Mugen in any fight Afro had against an insane amount of people(like 20 at once) or someone on Jinno's or Justice's level.

If you tell me they win, or even survive, you're bs'ing and we all know it.

Jmanghan
They only drew blood from him because of their chesmistry as a team, Afro was holding back, and once he get serious, they died instantly.

Jin and Mugen don't have good chemistry as a team, Jin did better after Mugen left then what he did when Mugen was there against Kariya.

Did you watch the whole show of Samurai Champloo?

KingD19
I watched the entirety of Champloo yes. That's why I know that it is nowhere near Afro's world.

If you watched both as you said you did, you should know these guys are good for nothing except getting Afro's sword wet. And I hate saying that because I think they're awesome. But they aren't on his level. This is like putting Luffy up against Saitama. Is Luffy a badass? Absolutely. Will that matter against Saitama? Nope, because he's so far above him it doesn't matter.

Jmanghan
I watched the entirety of Champloo yes. That's why I know that it is nowhere near Afro's world.

If you watched both as you said you did, you should know these guys are good for nothing except getting Afro's sword wet. And I hate saying that because I think they're awesome. But they aren't on his level. This is like putting Luffy up against Saitama. Is Luffy a badass? Absolutely. Will that matter against Saitama? Nope, because he's so far above him it doesn't matter. Oh, I'm not arguing that whether Afro would win, I just think they'd last longer then you say they would.

The reason I asked if you watched the show is because you brought up the sunflower samurai, who really does absolutely nothing of note through-out the series.

KingD19
Oh! Got my names mixed up. Was thinking of the guy who Jin fought and he had to do a Yoshimitsu to net the win.

And the two would last longer than fodder, but not as long as named people in Afro's verse. Not the good ones worth anything anyway. They're too grounded as aside from the freaky mystical stuff that happens(like the mushrooms), in a completely normal world.

NemeBro
Jin and Mugen aren't even bullet timers. They're only a bit above peak human.

Afro could kill them both with a single lazy swing of his sword.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
Jin and Mugen aren't even bullet timers. They're only a bit above peak human.

Afro could kill them both with a single lazy swing of his sword. Being a bullet timer doesn't mean anything against another swordsmen.

Is Batman a bullet timer too? He dodges Gunfire ALL the time, even when the gun was aimed right at him and has already been shot.

KingD19
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Being a bullet timer doesn't mean anything against another swordsmen.

Is Batman a bullet timer too? He dodges Gunfire ALL the time, even when the gun was aimed right at him and has already been shot.

That logic doesn't work in this instance. Because Jin and Mugen don't casually dodge or swat away or chop through bullets like Afro does. If you shot at them, either they'd get lucky and dodge. Or they'd get shot.

The reason that works with "Martial Artists" in comics is because about 95% of them have bullet feats and evenly fight against each other all the time.

This is someone on a completely different level from them who does things and survives things they simply can't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.