Kylo Ren vs AOTC Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill

Kylo loses to Rey
Anakin looses to Dooku

Sinious
Anakin rapes in sabers, and I think he could deal with Kylo's force attacks.

EmperorSidious2
Yea Anakin takes sabers. Force not sure though. However Kylo hasn't shown any force powers able to overpower someone of Anakins level. I'm going Anakin in every round here.

quanchi112
Close call.

|King Joker|
I'd side with Anakin.

Darth Thor
Sabers- Anakin
Force- Kylo

All Out- Who knows. Maybe edge to Anakin

NTJack0
Anakin rapes, this isn't even a fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NTJack0
Anakin rapes, this isn't even a fight. Based on ?

Emperordmb
Have you guys seen Kylo Ren in the shower? He's got an eight pack. He's shredded tbh.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Have you guys seen Kylo Ren in the shower? He's got an eight pack. He's shredded tbh.

No way, Kylo Ren is a punk *****. That guy looks like he weighs 30 pounds soaking wet under that little black dress he wears laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Stark
No way, Kylo Ren is a punk *****. That guy looks like he weighs 30 pounds soaking wet under that little black dress he wears laughing laughing laughing So ? Look at how pathetic Yoda looked. How is this indicative of anything ?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by quanchi112
So ? Look at how pathetic Yoda looked. How is this indicative of anything ?

Quan doesn't get the joke as usual. Why don't you stick to what you're good at?

https://49.media.tumblr.com/cd516d21d5a78191e99edfc2a90f3714/tumblr_nziwl6kkLr1qj4315o1_500.gif

TheNuisanceBird

https://49.media.tumblr.com/cd516d21d5a78191e99edfc2a90f3714/tumblr_nziwl6kkLr1qj4315o1_500.gif

The one on the left loooks like my sister lol. And no ILS, I'm not black.

EDIT: This actually isn't a bad match up.

quanchi112

https://49.media.tumblr.com/cd516d21d5a78191e99edfc2a90f3714/tumblr_nziwl6kkLr1qj4315o1_500.gif Oh I got you were a joke from your first post. I keep hoping you'll develop a sense of pride but alas here we are.

Lord Stark
Oh I got you were a joke from your first post. I keep hoping you'll develop a sense of pride but alas here we are.

Leave it to Quan to also lack a sense of reading comprehension.

|King Joker|

https://49.media.tumblr.com/cd516d21d5a78191e99edfc2a90f3714/tumblr_nziwl6kkLr1qj4315o1_500.gif LMFAO

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
The one on the left loooks like my sister lol. And no ILS, I'm not black.

EDIT: This actually isn't a bad match up.
No one on this Earth would ever think you're black, guy. You care way too much about petty shit.

carthage
No one is as black as Sunrazer

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
No one on this Earth would ever think you're black, guy. You care way too much about petty shit.

Like your grammar?

|King Joker|
Like your grammar? Completely unnecessary.

Trocity
Like your grammar? Shut up

quanchi112
Leave it to Quan to also lack a sense of reading comprehension. Leave it to you to be a witless boob.

Lord Stark
Leave it to you to be a witless boob.

Quan if I wanted a ***** fight I'd have just brought my dog.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Completely unnecessary.

It was a response to a completely unnecessary comment meant as an insult.

TheNuisanceBird
Leave it to you to be a witless boob.

Lol We should have a thread where it's Vos Vs Maul and redpill and Quanchi go at it.

quanchi112
Quan if I wanted a ***** fight I'd have just brought my dog. You do what with your dog, pervert.

Rebel95
Pretty even fight. Kylo Ren is like a reincarnated Anakin and they probably have equal experience at this point.
But I'd probably give the edge to Kylo considering his force skills.

FreshestSlice
Like your grammar?
Point proven.

Lord Stark
You do what with your dog, pervert.

Trust me my dog is better looking than the ***** I squirted in to make you, boy. excellent

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Rebel95
Pretty even fight. Kylo Ren is like a reincarnated Anakin and they probably have equal experience at this point.
But I'd probably give the edge to Kylo considering his force skills.

I don't know. The only offensive combative Force showing I remember from Kylo was Force pushing Rey up into a tree. Kylo won't have time to work at Anakin's mind which would just make him angrier anyways. And I doubt Anakin's gonna start shooting lasers out of his eyes so the ability to freeze a blaster bolt won't be that useful. That actually made me think, what if Kylo can freeze Force lightning?

quanchi112
Trust me my dog is better looking than the ***** I squirted in to make you, boy. excellent Quit being weird and nuts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.