Jack Sparow vs Hector Barbosa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Battle takes place on the beach in Dead mans chest except no once and run. They must stay in the beach area. Can't go to the old abanodned church or anywhere else just in the beach area.

Basically where it's neutral.

Swords only.

Round 1. Barbossa as of At Worlds End

Round 2. Barbossa as of Strangers Tides.

Jack is in his "prime". I would say this would be up till at worlds end.

Who wins?

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Arachnid1
Barbossa wrecks Sparrow hard

juggerman
1. Barbossa kills Jack
2. Peg leg Barbossa loses

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Barbossa wrecks Sparrow hard thumb up

KingD19
Hasn't Jack fought against every major villain/threat in the movies?

juggerman
Originally posted by KingD19

Probably

KingD19
He fought Barbosa and beat him when he was a skeleton.

He fought Davy Jones.

He fought Blackbeard.

Jack has crossed swords with most of the bad guys and never truly lost as far as I remember aside from circumstantial stuff.

quanchi112

He fought Davy Jones.

He fought Blackbeard.

Jack has crossed swords with most of the bad guys and never truly lost as far as I remember aside from circumstantial stuff. So the main guy somehow survives. No way. This has never happened before.

KingD19
Yeah, the main guy somehow survives. And he's already beaten Barbossa before. So why wouldn't he this time?

quanchi112
Yeah, the main guy somehow survives. And he's already beaten Barbossa before. So why wouldn't he this time? Context. Do you know what that means ?

KingD19
You asking about context. Well now I've seen everything.

Jack wins.

quanchi112
You asking about context. Well now I've seen everything.

Jack wins. You clearly don't know what it means.

Arachnid1

He fought Davy Jones.

He fought Blackbeard.

Jack has crossed swords with most of the bad guys and never truly lost as far as I remember aside from circumstantial stuff. AbfkAqd6MAk

Thats beating him? Barbossa could have killed him in the first six seconds of their fight when he kicked him down and dropped his sword to make a show of it (if they were both mortal anyway). Then he ends up having Sparrow fleeing him a few more seconds in, arms flailing and terrified. Then he pulls out a gun and shoots him when Barbossa thinks he's still immortal. How is that beating him?

Jack has never been a huge physical threat. There's a reason he's never actually beaten any of the threats in the original trilogy. Barbossa, Jones, and Will are all above him in terms of skill.

quanchi112
AbfkAqd6MAk

Thats beating him? Barbossa could have killed him in the first six seconds of their fight when he kicked him down and dropped his sword to make a show of it (if they were both mortal anyway). Then he ends up having Sparrow fleeing him a few more seconds in, arms flailing and terrified. Then he pulls out a gun and shoots him when Barbossa thinks he's still immortal. How is that beating him?

Jack has never been a huge physical threat. There's a reason he's never actually beaten any of the threats in the original trilogy. Barbossa, Jones, and Will are all above him in terms of skill. thumb up

Mindset
AbfkAqd6MAk

Jack has never been a huge physical threat. There's a reason he's never actually beaten any of the threats in the original trilogy. Barbossa, Jones, and Will are all above him in terms of skill. Nah, Jack wins.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Mindset
Nah, Jack wins. The only thing Jack wins is the hearts of millions.

EmperorSidious2

I don't think he fought Black Neard. But he fought Barbossa, technically the kraken and Davy Jones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.