Darth Tenebrous vs ROTS Anakin & Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Just replace Dooku with Tenebrous in ROTS. Could he take down Kenobi quickly and (not) lose to Anakin like Dooku did or is the duo too much for him?

Total Warrior
Duo is too strong for him. He gets stomped

Emperordmb
Tenebrous would do better than Dooku did, but I'm not sure it's enough to win.

ILS
This is basically Tenebrous vs Anakin

Sinious
Wasn't that the case with Dooku?

FreshestSlice
No.

ILS
Kenobi only truly contributes in the sense that Anakin will be pissed when he gets oneshotted

Sinious
and do you think that rage amp is enough for him to defeat Tenebrous?

ILS
Quite possibly.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Sinious
Is tenebrous strong enough to contend?

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
Quite possibly.

Tondemonai
It comes down to is Tenebrous stronger than Dooku to a digree for him to beat Anakin. That or he'd try to take out Anakin first which I frankly don't see happening

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Tondemonai
It comes down to is Tenebrous stronger than Dooku to a digree for him to beat Anakin. That or he'd try to take out Anakin first which I frankly don't see happening
I didn't think Tenebrous was near Dooku level, maybe I'm wrong

NewGuy01
You are.

Lord Stark
Is Tenebrous above Tyranus thouugh?

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Does he really have any feats to contend with dooku?

NewGuy01

Because of the ambiguity of his power, there's no concrete way to say yes or no; that much is up to interpretation and is a topic worth discussion.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Sinious

Defintily.

carthage

No

Beniboybling
Is Tenebrous above Tyranus thouugh? As a Force user, I wouldn't even put Dooku an above Bane, with the Rule of Two growing stronger with each generation. So as its near pinnacle I'd say Tenebrous should be several leagues above him.

Anakin might be a better duelist, but I don't think that matters when he can't keep up, and is being overwhelmed by Tenebrous Force powers.

And obviously Kenobi gets one shotted. Not sure how Zonakin would fare.

NTJack0
Kenobi dies, then Anakin mops the floor with him.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Beniboybling
As a Force user, I wouldn't even put Dooku an above Bane, with the Rule of Two growing stronger with each generation. So as its near pinnacle I'd say Tenebrous should be several leagues above him.

Anakin might be a better duelist, but I don't think that matters when he can't keep up, and is being overwhelmed by Tenebrous Force powers.

And obviously Kenobi gets one shotted. Not sure how Zonakin would fare.
erm

Deronn_solo
LAL at the existence of this thread.

Anakin chumps this clown.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
erm That was my reaction to the claims Dooku > Tenebrous. But I try to be polite about these things. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.