Putin Supporter Uploads Video of Putin Critic in a Sniper Rifle's Crosshairs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35459613

Good God, Russia, what the **** is happening?

This is what happens when people trade freedom for security and economic growth--they put crazy people in power.

On a sidenote, does anyone else think Kadyrov looks sort of like Ramsay Bolton?

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/133C8/production/_88029787_chechkadyrovap.jpg

Edit: He basically is a Bolton--a psychopath given control over a formerly restive province by a distant authoritarian figure who only desires that the province be kept under control.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Omega Vision
Laughs aside, can you imagine if someone like Michael Bloomberg or Scott Walker uploaded a photo of a presidential candidate in a sniper's crosshairs?

Of course you can't because our country is still a little sane. I feel terrible for Russians right now, especially the ones who still don't think anything is wrong.

Time-Immemorial
I don't feel that is what is happening here is comparable to Michael Bloomberg or Scott Walker..what is relevance, or can you repeat the question.

Robtard
Dude looks like an evil bastard in that pic

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Laughs aside, can you imagine if someone like Michael Bloomberg or Scott Walker uploaded a photo of a presidential candidate in a sniper's crosshairs?

Of course you can't because our country is still a little sane. I feel terrible for Russians right now, especially the ones who still don't think anything is wrong.

You must have missed this.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I don't feel that is what is happening here is comparable to Michael Bloomberg or Scott Walker..what is relevance, or can you repeat the question.
Do you not understand the difference between analogy and comparison?

Time-Immemorial
It was a silly comparison tbh. Don't take it personal.

Bardock42
Guess that's a no.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
It was a silly comparison tbh. Don't take it personal.
facepalm

Read my post again.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Stigma
This is what happens when people trade freedom for security and economic growth--they put crazy people in power.

I feel terrible for Russians right now, especially the ones who still don't think anything is wrong.
You know, Russians tend to think in the very same way about the US. Weird.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You must have missed this.

Yep this is exactly what I thought of too.

Mindset
Originally posted by Stigma
You know, Russians tend to think in the very same way about the US. Weird. Russians are crazy though.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stigma
You know, Russians tend to think in the very same way about the US. Weird.
You're not about to compare Obama with Putin, are you? As far as I know, Obama has never had an enemy poisoned, nor has he stolen a football coach's superbowl ring at a convention and then lied about it. Because those are things a crazy person does. Like Putin.

ArtificialGlory
Russia is continuing its sure and steady slide into complete totalitarianism, that what's happening.

Lucius
I'd say this is a bad thing, but I wouldn't be upset if people started gunning down Republicans, so I suppose I can't really say this is a bad thing.

Besides, it's Russia, and the Russians have always had a love affair with strongmen.

Stigma
You're not about to compare Obama with Putin, are you?
No, of course not. I was just stating a fact. I know some Russians who live here in Poland.

Stigma
Originally posted by Mindset
Russians are crazy though. And that's even before they start to drink. Then these mofos go berserk thumb up

Stigma
Originally posted by Lucius
I wouldn't be upset if people started gunning down Republicans, so I suppose I can't really say this is a bad thing.
Many people wouldn't be upset if some would start gunning down Democrats, so...

I'd still say it's a bad thing thumb up

Surtur
Obama has never had an enemy poisoned, nor has he stolen a football coach's superbowl ring at a convention and then lied about it. Because those are things a crazy person does. Like Putin.

The ring thing is actually pretty funny. As for poisoning people, our government has done that. Not during Obama's term, but it has happened. Of course it doesn't make it right either way.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Surtur
The ring thing is actually pretty funny. As for poisoning people, our government has done that. Not during Obama's term, but it has happened. Of course it doesn't make it right either way.
Well, they tried and failed (hilariously) to poison Castro about fifty times. Is that what you're referring to?

Surtur
Well, they tried and failed (hilariously) to poison Castro about fifty times. Is that what you're referring to?

No, I'm referring to them poisoning shit they knew would be used for booze during prohibition. A bunch of people died as a result.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.