Bane vs 5 (Separate fights)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
Fight #1

Bane vs. The Russian (Punisher)

Fight #2

Bane vs. Mother Russia (Kick Ass)

Fight #3

Bane vs. Ivan Drago (Rocky)

Fight #4

Bane vs. Clubber Lang (Rocky)

Fight #5

Bane vs. Black Widow(MCU)

H2H no weapons.
These are individually 1 on1 fights. All combatants start fresh.
All fighters are wearing their normal atire. Boxers have their training gloves on
KO or death wins the fight.
All blood listed.
No mask exploit for Bane.
Who wins each match?

KingD19
The only one I see him beating for a majority is Lang. Everyone else drops him. He takes no wins against Widow, Russian, or Mother Russia.

Time-Immemorial
Clears with no mask exploit. He feels no pain and is stronger then all of them and much more durable.

Inhuman
Hmm very different takes on the outcomes so far mmm

Time-Immemorial
Max exploit off makes him pretty much unstoppable in h2h

Inhuman
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Max exploit off makes him pretty much unstoppable in h2h

Not really.

Balemans punches were affecting him just fine before mask exploit.
Imagine you had a piece of metal in front of your face and got punched by someone with let's say Drago's punching power. You would be pretty messed up if not KO'd/killed.
I said no mask exploit meaning, messing up his mask doesn't = an insta win, but it doesn't mean he is invulnerable to injury either (ig. Like juggernaut)

Time-Immemorial
Notice how none of his attacks did anything to him until he started hitting him in the mask. It only took 2-3 direct hits to his mask to make it falter. Im not saying he is like jugs.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Notice how none of his attacks did anything to him until he started hitting him in the mask. It only took 2-3 direct hits to his mask to make it falter. Im not saying he is like jugs.

They rocked his head back. Just because he didn't say "ouch" or scream in pain doesn't mean it didn't hurt or affect him.

Arachnid1
I think he can take the majority against the Russian and Mother Russia. I cant remember the Rocky movies worth sh*t since I saw them as a kid.

Black Widow stomps him 10/10

Time-Immemorial
He gets one hand on her she's done for.

Silent Master
Which he never will, as she was good enough to hang with WS for a short time before needing to escape and WS >>>>>>>>>> Bane.

TheVaultDweller
I'm honestly not convinced he can take Mother Russia, who herself was ripping off car doors etc. IIRC, and it required a Hitgirl jacked up on adrenaline to take her down.

KingD19
Firstly being able to ignore pain(from his own injuries) is not a blessing. It's a curse. Bane could get his arm broken and keep fighting because he doesn't feel it. Doesn't mean it's good for him. Also, ignoring pain doesn't mean you can't be ko'd or taken down.

And another note. Everyone on this list is much faster than Bane/Baleman.

Drago killed a man with his gloves on. This is without them so he'll hit much much harder. His 1200+psi hits would shatter Bane's jaw.

Mother Russia is straight up stronger than Bane going by feats. And a much better fighter as well as faster as she easily took down Hit Girl even with her weapons.

If you think he's beating the Russian, you're smoking something. He beat the crap out of Punisher and tanked getting stabbed, getting cracked in the skull with a crowbar, getting a box smashed on his head. Getting smashed in the stomach with heavy equipment, etc, etc, etc.. And unlike Bane, he just tanked it on his own with a smile on his face. Didn't need drugs. He was even skilled enough to swat a grenade back at him with said crowbar. Hell, Russian crushed a revolver barrel with a weight. Frank would have died if not for all his tools and those people cooking. He's tougher and stronger than Bane.

Crcn76XF6dM

And no way he beats Widow. Far too fast and skilled.

BruceSkywalker
hmmm, the only person I see Bane beating is well... NOBODY on this list

KingD19
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
hmmm, the only person I see Bane beating is well... NOBODY on this list

He'd beat Clubber Lang if he could hit him. But that guy is fast as shit compared to Bruce and Bane.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19
He'd beat Clubber Lang if he could hit him. But that guy is fast as shit compared to Bruce and Bane.

i remember rocky 3 big grin

KingD19
Okay so are we all agreed that the only person he really has a chance at beating is Lang?

relentless1
Only one I see beating Bane is the Russian

Silent Master
Try looking at the other fights with your eyes open.

KingD19
Originally posted by relentless1
Only one I see beating Bane is the Russian

You kidding? Mother Russia would beat him. Drago would beat him. And Widow would. Only question mark is Lang.

FrothByte
Being immune to pain doesn't make one immune to injury.

playa1258
Surely this is not meant to be serious, Bane rape stomps every match.

..Not really

KingD19
Originally posted by playa1258
Surely this is not meant to be serious, Bane rape stomps every match.

..Not really

You got me for a second lol.

playa1258
Nolanverse was seriously pathetic.

DCEU Batman is going to be far superior.

KingD19
I can name other Christian Bale characters who would beat the shit out of Baleman.

playa1258
John Preston for one.

golem370
He loses all of them imo. Tommy from Rocky 5 loses

relentless1
Bane punched holes in concrete pillars; Drago couldn't even KO Rocky.

Mother Russia was beaten by a pre teen, a pre teen hyped on adrenaline boost after a prolonged fight, but a pre teen nonetheless. And she put up a pretty good fight against Russia without the adrenaline boost too. Bane is much stronger than hit girl and has been trained in h2h just as well.

Sure Black Widow survived against Winter Soldier but only due to her speed and agility. Once Bane gets ahold of her he could break her. The only way she wins is if she can immobilize him. And again, the LOS training would allow him to defend himself well enough to grab her and kill her.

The only one here the can match damage soak and strength with Bane is the Russian.

And immunity to pain may not be immunity to injury but, like a PCP junkie, that doesnt matter until the flow or effect of the drug stops, its well documented that people high on drugs can shrug off great damage until the drug wears off. And for this purpose Banes mask isn't coming off so even if he's grievously injured it wouldn't matter until long after the fight is over.

KingD19
Originally posted by relentless1
Bane punched holes in concrete pillars; Drago couldn't even KO Rocky.

Mother Russia was beaten by a pre teen, a pre teen hyped on adrenaline boost after a prolonged fight, but a pre teen nonetheless. And she put up a pretty good fight against Russia without the adrenaline boost too. Bane is much stronger than hit girl and has been trained in h2h just as well.

Sure Black Widow survived against Winter Soldier but only due to her speed and agility. Once Bane gets ahold of her he could break her. The only way she wins is if she can immobilize him. And again, the LOS training would allow him to defend himself well enough to grab her and kill her.

The only one here the can match damage soak and strength with Bane is the Russian.

And immunity to pain may not be immunity to injury but, like a PCP junkie, that doesnt matter until the flow or effect of the drug stops, its well documented that people high on drugs can shrug off great damage until the drug wears off. And for this purpose Banes mask isn't coming off so even if he's grievously injured it wouldn't matter until long after the fight is over.

Lol there you go bein wrong again.

Drago had 2000+psi for his punches with his gloves on. Without them, it'll be even higher. Plus he's Russian military, meaning he's also trained in hand to hand combat beyond boxing even if we didn't see it.

I guess you're gonna neglect to mention that when Hit-Girl took her adrenaline, she was literally moving so fast no one around her could even react to her speed. Or you're gonna ignore how Mother Russia casually ripped an armored/bulletproof police door off it's hinges, then sent a grown man flying with a shove. She's far faster and a much better fighter than Bane.

Widow is basically Cap/Bucky-lite at this point. Anybody who can jump on two guys and break both of their necks on purpose at the same time is above Bane.

Bane can't match anything with the Russian. Russian is stronger than him, and more durable, and faster and everything else. He even handles pain better because he didn't need a mask doping him up to ignore every time Frank hit him except when he disfigured him with boiling water.

Injury vs Pain Ignorance does matter. He might not feel that the Russian snapped his arm, but that doesn't mean it'll work when he tries to swing with it.

Bane loses. Again. Baleman loses by proxy.

Silent Master

Drago had 2000+psi for his punches with his gloves on. Without them, it'll be even higher. Plus he's Russian military, meaning he's also trained in hand to hand combat beyond boxing even if we didn't see it.

I guess you're gonna neglect to mention that when Hit-Girl took her adrenaline, she was literally moving so fast no one around her could even react to her speed. Or you're gonna ignore how Mother Russia casually ripped an armored/bulletproof police door off it's hinges, then sent a grown man flying with a shove. She's far faster and a much better fighter than Bane.

Widow is basically Cap/Bucky-lite at this point. Anybody who can jump on two guys and break both of their necks on purpose at the same time is above Bane.

Bane can't match anything with the Russian. Russian is stronger than him, and more durable, and faster and everything else. He even handles pain better because he didn't need a mask doping him up to ignore every time Frank hit him except when he disfigured him with boiling water.

Injury vs Pain Ignorance does matter. He might not feel that the Russian snapped his arm, but that doesn't mean it'll work when he tries to swing with it.

Agreed, the DC fanboy just cant see past his bias.

relentless1
Mother Russia did indeed rip the door off a car, but pure strength and fighting strength are two different things. A person able to do that should be able to one punch a kids face into red mist (see what I did there) but she didn't. Same with Drago; yes he had insane punching strength but when it came down to it he couldn't even KO Rocky let alone kill him.

Bane on the other hand showed that he has insane fighting strength; he pushed holes in a concrete pillar and cracked open Batmans mask which is basically a motorcycle helmet which are able to withstand impact from speeds up to 67 mph which is like Cap level shots. Not to mention Gorilla pressing a man in a heavy armoured suit from a laying position.

Silent youre pathetic. Come up with relevant opposition to my arguments like KingD19 or piss off. Nobody cares about your anti Nolan crusade.

Arachnid1

Bane loses. Again. Baleman loses by proxy. I thought he could beat Mother Russia and the Russian earlier, but after reading through this thread, your right.

Jesus the Batman movie characters are physical pussies. Batman and Bane are some of the most skilled fighters in comics, and they're reduced to shit in these movies.

StiltmanFTW
The only one I see him beating for a majority is Lang.

Because of Lang's stamina issues?

KuRuPT Thanosi

If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times. Drago punching what he did in a set environment, after juicing up, with the ability to pause, compose himself, plant himself and pivot into punch has ZERO bearing in a real fight. He would never be able to land a blow on a single person like that. People overblow that scene to actually believe that is what he's capable in a fight, and it's far from it.

Silent Master
The DC fanboy doesn't have any valid arguments, all he's doing is making rather poor excuses for why he thinks that MR and Drago's feats aren't impressive.

Inhuman
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
has ZERO bearing in a real fight. He would never be able to land a blow on a single person like that.

In a real fight in the movie he landed blows and his punches killed one of the best fighters(if not the best) in the Rocky universe.

KingD19
He also gave Rocky the worst beating of his life and I'm pretty sure he was the primary if not sole cause of his brain damage.

StiltmanFTW
Brain damage got retconned by Stallone himself. That's why Rocky was allowed to fight with Dixon in 6.

But yeah, he messed Rocky pretty damn bad.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Inhuman
In a real fight in the movie he landed blows and his punches killed one of the best fighters(if not the best) in the Rocky universe.

Incorrect. He never landed a single blow where he:

1. Was in a static training room
2. Just juiced up prior
3. Was allowed to stand in one place
4. Breathe and compose himself
5. Then turn and pivot his hips and feet into punch

Show me one of his fights where he was EVER able to do that in a fight. Not once. It's impossible. Unless handicapped, anybody would be able to get out of the way of it.

Illustrating him killing a way past his prime Creed proves nothing. Putting a disclaimer of the best fighter in the Rockyverse is being disingenuous. He may very have been in his prime, he wasn't near that fighter by the time of Rocky 4. He was over 40, inactive and ill prepared for the fight. To say nothing of boxers become more susceptible and vulnerable as their careers goes on. Creed being where he was at that time could very well mean it was straw that broke the camels back, not that Drago was firing killing blows to any fighter with each hit.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He also gave Rocky the worst beating of his life and I'm pretty sure he was the primary if not sole cause of his brain damage.

We've been over this. When the doctors references his brain damage and fighting... it shows ALL his fights. Apollo, Lang and Drago... So clearly it wasn't only Drago, and he certainly wouldn't be the main culprit. That would belong to Creed. He gave Rocky the worst beating of his life in No. 2.

Inhuman
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Incorrect. He never landed a single blow where he:

1. Was in a static training room
2. Just juiced up prior
3. Was allowed to stand in one place
4. Breathe and compose himself
5. Then turn and pivot his hips and feet into punch

Show me one of his fights where he was EVER able to do that in a fight. Not once. It's impossible. Unless handicapped, anybody would be able to get out of the way of it.

Illustrating him killing a way past his prime Creed proves nothing. Putting a disclaimer of the best fighter in the Rockyverse is being disingenuous. He may very have been in his prime, he wasn't near that fighter by the time of Rocky 4. He was over 40, inactive and ill prepared for the fight. To say nothing of boxers become more susceptible and vulnerable as their careers goes on. Creed being where he was at that time could very well mean it was straw that broke the camels back, not that Drago was firing killing blows to any fighter with each hit.

Reguardless if the PSI numbers were off or lower by some percentage from the controlled environment, we still have the on screen feat of Drago's punches killing a trained fighter.
And you make it seem like Creed was fighting Drago in crutches connected to an I. V. In his death bed. Creed although retired looked great and moved great in the ring prior to being hit by Drago which messed him up for the remainder of the fight.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Inhuman
Reguardless if the PSI numbers were off or lower by some percentage from the controlled environment, we still have the on screen feat of Drago's punches killing a trained fighter.
And you make it seem like Creed was fighting Drago in crutches connected to an I. V. In his death bed. Creed although retired looked great and moved great in the ring prior to being hit by Drago which messed him up for the remainder of the fight.

I wasn't saying any such thing. I was saying he was a shot fighter. Simple. Any fighter over 40, inactive and Ill-prepared for a fight is nothing like a Prime, active prepared boxer. Creed was the former. You however trying to put a disclaimer of "The greatest fighter ever in the Rockyverse" in front of THAT Creed is disingenuous.

I do agree the PSI scene was used to illustrate how powerful Drago was and that he hit like a truck. I won't deny that. I'm simply, and correctly, pointing out that he could punch no where near that in an actual fight.

Inhuman
Well I'm just pointing out some things. I'm not indicating who will win or lose.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Fair enough IH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.