The Thing vs Delsin Rowe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
The Thing, the Rocky Superhero in Fantastic 4 Team

VS

Delsin Rowe, the Smoke Guy who can absorb any powers

Round 1: The Thing can summon unlimited Rocks just like Augustine did while Delsin has all of the powers from inFAMOUS Second Son. Battle in Seattle from inFAMOUS Second Son

Round 2: Hand to Hand fight, The Thing is Barehanded while Delsin has his Chain. Battle in a WWE Ring

Who wins?

KingD19
1. That isn't Things power set. Why would you give him that? Give Delsin extra powers then.

2. This is unfair against Delsin. Thing is a CL100 Brick.

I swear man these threads lol.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Nusa105
Delsin Rowe, the Smoke Guy who can absorb any powers

As long as that person he absorbs powers from is another Conduit.

So Augustine but instead of a fragile human is a rock monster with tough skin and super strength that can take beatings from Hulk. Think I'll give Ben the win here.

Why?

RadZoa
Nusa you're a contender for worst thread creator here on KMC

Nusa105
Originally posted by RadZoa
????

CosmicComet
Delsin is literally lightspeed, when he has the Neon powers at least.

dika123
Originally posted by CosmicComet

hello cosmiccomet long time no see big grin , any development with gow respect thread ?

CosmicComet
Its going a little faster now. Carved out some free time.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RadZoa

Jmanghan

No.

God no.

Lights aren't lightspeed.

I don't think you realize half of how fast lightspeed is.

If wind could go at lightspeed, it'd wipe out everything on the planet.

KingD19
The Neon beams do have instantaneous travel speed. You fire, whatever you aimed at is hit. Also his Neon Chain is basically a lightsaber.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
The Neon beams do have instantaneous travel speed. You fire, whatever you aimed at is hit. Also his Neon Chain is basically a lightsaber. Teleportation isn't lightspeed.

You could literally go around the earth 7.5 times within a single second with lightspeed.

Don't use the word "lightspeed" unless you know how fast lightspeed is in real life.

As an example, Sonic the Hedgehog only goes Mach 1.

Which is the speed of sound, which is supersonic speed.

Lightspeed is hundreds of tiers above supersonic speed.

KingD19
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Teleportation isn't lightspeed.

You could literally go around the earth 7.5 times within a single second with lightspeed.

Don't use the word "lightspeed" unless you know how fast lightspeed is in real life.

As an example, Sonic the Hedgehog only goes Mach 1.

Which is the speed of sound, which is supersonic speed.

Lightspeed is hundreds of tiers above supersonic speed.

Read my post. I said the travel speed of his neon attacks is instan, not his actual speed. That's what the devs put I'm the game data/description. But he does move far faster than Ben should be able to hit, and can basically phase through all his attacks.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Read my post. I said the travel speed of his neon attacks is instan, not his actual speed. That's what the devs put I'm the game data/description. But he does move far faster than Ben should be able to hit, and can basically phase through all his attacks. I know, but Ben has caught speedsters before.

CosmicComet
No.

God no.

Lights aren't lightspeed.

I don't think you realize half of how fast lightspeed is.

If wind could go at lightspeed, it'd wipe out everything on the planet.

Um.

Yes.

God yes.

Complete with the explicit in-game word usage stating as such. He is literally bunch of moving photons in Neon mode when he is dashing around.

I know a great deal. It's 1 foot per nanosecond fast, and is one of the most common aspects of fiction I speak about.

That's great. Thanks for letting me know. Now what's your point?

--That being said, he is only lightspeed when he is actually dashing/weaving around in Neon's dash movement. When he isn't, he is peak human in speed and reaction at best.

CosmicComet
I know, but Ben has caught speedsters before.

He has never caught a lightspeeder before, people need to stop using such a meaningless catch all term like 'speedster'.

Besides, catching a speedster when you aren't one doesn't mean you are as fast as them in comics. It just means the speedster jobbed.

Jmanghan
He has never caught a lightspeeder before, people need to stop using such a meaningless catch all term like 'speedster'.

Besides, catching a speedster when you aren't one doesn't mean you are as fast as them in comics. It just means the speedster jobbed.

Instantaneous speed isn't as fast as lightspeed.

CosmicComet
I think you meant to say teleportation. But its not teleportation.

Teleportation is not speed, its...teleportation. But Delsin actually moves, his molecules don't just disappear from one spot to another while bypassing the space in-between.

KingD19
Instant is faster than light. If it takes light 7 seconds to get to Earth from the sun. The Neon beam would hit instantaneously if fired from Sun to Earth as according to the developers wishes within the game. So it's faster.

Also even when not running, in Neon mode his perception of time changes and he sees everything in slow motion. But Ben won't even get close enough to hit him, and if he does, he can either phase through his attacks or just heal himself.

Nusa105
has he caught Quicksilver before?

StiltmanFTW

Which ones...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.