Quinlan Vos Dark Disciple Vs Darth Maul Mandalore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Lol We should have a thread where it's Vos Vs Maul and redpill and Quanchi go at it.

your wish is my command.

Quinlan Vos Dark Disciple who beats Dooku
Darth Maul Mandalore who beats Vizla

both use anger and dark side

clearly quinlan vos can wipe the floor with Maul.

Vos beats Dooku. Dooku beats Maul. ergo Vos beats Maul.

Dooku who has fought both Maul and Vos said that Dooku and Vos can defeat Sidious.

We all saw Sidious curb stomp Maul.

Vos 10/10

only way Maul can win is if he begs for mercy, vos grants Maul mercy, then Maul stabs him in the back.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by redpill
your wish is my command.

Quinlan Vos Dark Disciple who beats Dooku
Darth Maul Mandalore who beats Vizla

both use anger and dark side

clearly quinlan vos can wipe the floor with Maul.

Dooku who has fought both Maul and Vos said that Dooku and Vos can defeat Sidious.

We all saw Sidious curb stomp Maul.

Vos 10/10

only way Maul can win is if he begs for mercy, vos grants Maul mercy, then Maul stabs him in the back. I think I love you rolling on floor laughing

redpill
Originally posted by Total Warrior
I think I love you rolling on floor laughing

any chance u r a girl?

im amazed how many homos here confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

ares834

Anakin beat Dooku. Dooku beats Obi-Wan. ergo Anakin beats Obi-Wan. smile

Total Warrior
any chance u r a girl?

im amazed how many homos here confused roll eyes (sarcastic) Sorry man, i'm no girl. Aniway,beat Quanchi's ass, that infidel shall acknoledge Vos's manliness and power, or shall be punished by death

ILS
Savage beat Dooku
Maul beat Savage
Maul beat Obi-Wan
Obi-Wan beat Maul and Savage
Dooku beat Obi-Wan and Anakin
Vos beat Dooku
Anakin beat Vos
Kenobi beat Anakin

-The Clone Wars

redpill
Originally posted by ILS
Savage beat Dooku
Maul beat Savage
Maul beat Obi-Wan
Obi-Wan beat Maul and Savage
Dooku beat Obi-Wan and Anakin
Vos beat Dooku
Anakin beat Vos
Kenobi beat Anakin

-The Clone Wars

anakin sucker punched head butt vos.

redpill
Sorry man, i'm no girl. Aniway,beat Quanchi's ass, that infidel shall acknoledge Vos's manliness and power, or shall be punished by death laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

i dont think ive ever came into conflict with him.

ares834
Originally posted by ILS
Anakin beat Vos

Most embarrassing fight on the list. Anakin stomped Vos in under a second.

Total Warrior
Sabers: Vos beats Maul barely
Force: Maul beats Vos
Penis: Vos stomps Maul

All out: Vos 6/10 due to sheer manliness

redpill
Originally posted by ares834
Most embarrassing fight on the list. Anakin stomped Vos in under a second.

why wasnt anakin head hurt from the headbutt?

redpill

ur gay to? confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

redpill

i dont recall maul having any force feats more impressive than vos and the sleeper.

force vos stomps maul

TheNuisanceBird
i dont recall maul having any force feats more impressive than vos and the sleeper.

force vos stomps maul

I doubt Vos would be able to replicate the amount of power he used against the Sleeper in the heat of a duel. Maul has some pretty impressive Force showings in SOD.

Darth Thor
Nice thread

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nice thread

Quanchi has yet to arrive.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
Anakin beat Dooku. Dooku beats Obi-Wan. ergo Anakin beats Obi-Wan. smile To be fair, Kenobi never had a fair chance to fight Dooku at his best, solo, without Anakin's help, so we can't be sure.

Kenobi at that point would give Dooku one hell of a fight.

Rebel95
Good fight, I'm leaning towards Vos though.

Trocity
Maul tbh

redpill
Nice thread why u say that?

redpill
I doubt Vos would be able to replicate the amount of power he used against the Sleeper in the heat of a duel. Maul has some pretty impressive Force showings in SOD.

this is TCW maul, who gets trolled by sidious laughing

redpill

maul was trained by sidious in the dark side his whole life.

while vos was trained by yoda and tholme and all the jedi his whole life,

with a couple of dark side lessons from asajj he was able to overpower him and impress dooku

he is a dark side version of rey, though he can be calmed down by asajj and dooku

Emperordmb
this is TCW maul, who gets trolled by sidious laughing
Vos got thrown back by Dooku, I doubt he'd fare better than Maul did against Sidious's telekinesis.

redpill
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Vos got thrown back by Dooku, I doubt he'd fare better than Maul did against Sidious's telekinesis.

vos dodged dooku force lightening like

neo dodged bullets.

vos, what are you saying ? i can dodge force lightening?

when you are ready you won't have to

Emperordmb
vos dodged dooku force lightening like

neo dodged bullets.

vos, what are you saying ? i can dodge force lightening?

when you are ready you won't have to
Which is an insanely impressive display of speed, but not one that would save him against Sidious's telekinesis.

redpill
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Which is an insanely impressive display of speed, but not one that would save him against Sidious's telekinesis.

vos made dooku believe laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

imagine vos and dooku overtrhow sidious

what happens next in the star wars universe?

do the clone wars continue?

dooku was getting old, and vos can be talked back and turned back

Darth Thor
That's really impressive. I wonder how many troopers it took to kill Vos during Order 66..

TheNuisanceBird
I find it sorta funny how these two would've fought in TCW if the show wasn't cancelled. They were at least supposed to have a duel during I think an arc around Vos. I also would've liked to see the ark with Anakin dealing with Absoka's departure. They should at least make it a book.

redpill
That's really impressive. I wonder how many troopers it took to kill Vos during Order 66.. vos pong krelled them

redpill
I find it sorta funny how these two would've fought in TCW if the show wasn't cancelled. They were at least supposed to have a duel during I think an arc around Vos. I also would've liked to see the ark with Anakin dealing with Absoka's departure. They should at least make it a book. yeah that would have been awesome rolling on floor laughing

Darth Thor
vos pong krelled them

Where did that happen? Is it canon?

Because as far as I know canonically all major Jedi aside from Yoda and Kenobi were killed by Order 66.

Lord Stark

Because as far as I know canonically all major Jedi aside from Yoda and Kenobi were killed by Order 66.

Nah Luminara also escaped. I'd imagine that Shaak Ti is still around as well. If they don't have an on-screen death I really doubt they are dead.

Zenwolf
Luminara dead tho Stark.

redpill

i'm kidding. but in yoda's vision, quinlan was not featured but shaak ti et al were.

kaanan jarrus survived
bariss offe and ahoska also survived

yoda vision showed all jedi being killed by order 66 but

ahoska
kanaan
bariss
quinlan were not featured

redpill
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Nah Luminara also escaped. I'd imagine that Shaak Ti is still around as well. If they don't have an on-screen death I really doubt they are dead. in yodas vision shaak ti was killed by anakin.

luminari is dead per season 1 rebels

Darth Thor
i'm kidding. but in yoda's vision, quinlan was not featured but shaak ti et al were.

kaanan jarrus survived
bariss offe and ahoska also survived

yoda vision showed all jedi being killed by order 66 but

ahoska
kanaan
bariss
quinlan were not featured

Barriss and Ahsoka were no longer Jedi. Kanan was just a Padawan.

No way the Empire just forgot about a Jedi of Quinlan's caliber. Safe assumption is he's dead until we're told otherwise.

redpill
Barriss and Ahsoka were no longer Jedi. Kanan was just a Padawan.

No way the Empire just forgot about a Jedi of Quinlan's caliber. Safe assumption is he's dead until we're told otherwise.

sidious seemingly "forgot" about maul who seemingly will train ezra per trailer s2 rebels

empire forgot about obi wan and yoda.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Luminara dead tho Stark.

She didn't die in Order 66 though. She was captured and executed. @redpill that vision also has Kenobi and Mace leading an infantry charge with the rest of the Jedi against the Clones. That certainly didn't happen either.

Also "always in motion the future is".

Total Warrior
She didn't die in Order 66 though. She was captured and executed. @redpill that vision also has Kenobi and Mace leading an infantry charge with the rest of the Jedi against the Clones. That certainly didn't happen either.

Also "always in motion the future is". Wait, apparently i missed a vision. When did it happen?

redpill

Also "always in motion the future is".

vision showed sidious killing mace bteam confirmed
showed many jedi killed order 66 confirmed
showed obi wan fighting clones, confirmed

showed mace dying to force lightening from sidiosu confirmed.

no depiction of quinlan

showed blue lightsaber bursting from shaak ti chest - anakin nightfall

Darth Thor
sidious seemingly "forgot" about maul who seemingly will train ezra per trailer s2 rebels

empire forgot about obi wan and yoda.

Mauls not a Jedi.

Nope they've not forgotten about Yoda and Obi-Wan. That's why they want Ahsoka to get to Yoda and Obi-Wan. That was mentioned in Siege of Lothal.

redpill
Mauls not a Jedi.

Nope they've not forgotten about Yoda and Obi-Wan. That's why they want Ahsoka to get to Yoda and Obi-Wan. That was mentioned in Siege of Lothal.

true but sidious did hunt down maul savage on mandalore
for some reason he's left maul alone in rebels

bariss offee is unaccounted for

Darth Thor
Offee like Ahsoka isn't a Jedi anymore. And she is accounted for given she was a prisoner under Palpatine's rule.

TheNuisanceBird
lol This is like in Transformers: AOE when everybody wondered what happened to all the missing Autobots when their human allies turned against them and started to hunt both Autobots and Decepticons.

redpill

in the final arc of republic on kashyyk

vos pong krell on his clone troopers

using a varied array of force attacks.

vos was severely wounded from explosion

vos only surrended bc as a good guy clone commander threten to nuke the entire area and kill all the wookies

i like the way vos looked to his jedi teaching such as yoda in the rain saing all is silent in the force then sliced up a clone trooper

listen to mace windu teach to appear defenseless but is fully engage in force

then vos uses vines to strangle clones

listens to dooku talk about strategedy then has a snake kill a couple more troopers

then tholme saying his mistakes are my mistakes and to trust what he has learned

vos kills some more troopers but then faie intervenes.

spiritual stuff melikely

Lord Stark
Offee like Ahsoka isn't a Jedi anymore. And she is accounted for given she was a prisoner under Palpatine's rule.

Ahsoka according to Sidious is a Lost Jedi though. By Imperial Standards she's considered to be a wanted criminal.

redpill
Offee like Ahsoka isn't a Jedi anymore. And she is accounted for given she was a prisoner under Palpatine's rule. how is she a prisoner when shes with kanaan?

Darth Thor
how is she a prisoner when shes with kanaan?

Barriss is the prisoner.

Like Lord Stark said, Ahsoka was wanted being a Lost Jedi.

As far as we know Vos isn't wanted and is dead.

redpill
Barriss is the prisoner.

Like Lord Stark said, Ahsoka was wanted being a Lost Jedi.

As far as we know Vos isn't wanted and is dead.

source for bariss being a prisoner
source for quinlan dead?

Darth Thor
source for bariss being a prisoner

TCW S5E20 "The Wrong Jedi."

source for quinlan dead?

Order 66.

Also this:

http://www.ew.com/gallery/star-wars-rebels-gallery/2446038_gallery-star-wars-rebels-06

"The Emperor has a most-wanted list. Yoda and Obi-Wan are right up there."

No mention of Vos. So until we're told otherwise we should assume he was killed same way 99.9% of the Jedi died- Order 66.

ILS
Well, him saying Sidious wants those two dead only indicates as much. It doesn't eliminate the possibility that Vos and others are also on the list but are being kept on the shelf for a later story.

Darth Thor
I know, I'm just saying until we're told otherwise Jedi should go in the "assumed dead via Order 66" category.

redpill
I know, I'm just saying until we're told otherwise Jedi should go in the "assumed dead via Order 66" category.

i'm not sure you can assume that.

that list doesn't mention ahsoka kanaan and ezra

Darth Thor
i'm not sure you can assume that.

that list doesn't mention ahsoka kanaan and ezra

They do mention Ahsoka. As a way to get Yoda and Obi-Wan.

Kanan and Ezra are not on the Emperor's most wanted list Lol. If you think Vos being alive would be as insignificant as those 2, then sure he might be alive. Maybe they call him "The Useless Master" laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.