Ted Cruz/ Clinton Voter Fraud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
This isn't going away.

So right now we have Hilary cheating and not recounting people and winning 6 coin tosses for

State rules say a coin-toss is the way to settle a dead heat in Iowa caucus
Six precincts tossed to decide between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton
Clinton won all six coin tosses. The odds of that are 64-to-1, or 1.5 per cent
Her supporters called heads for two of them, and tails for another two, it is not clear what they called for the other two successful coin tosses
Clinton announced her victory in Iowa as votes were still being counted
Half an hour after she declared, Sanders countered saying 'it's a virtual tie'
Clinton ended with 49.8% - inching ahead of Sanders who took 49.6%
See more news on US election at www.dailymail.co.uk/USelection2016

And then there is Ted Cruz voter violation letters which have had a bigger impact then previously thought, he also said that Carson had dropped out before all the votes were in.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/ted-cruzs-iowa-mailers-are-more-fraudulent-than-everyone-thinks

This entire election needs to be redone, I know it will never happen but this is some shady behavior by the two supposed winners.

Adam_PoE
In the event of a tie, delegates are awarded by coin toss. The probability of winning a coin toss is 50 percent. Out of a dozen coin tosses on caucus night, Clinton won six. How is that fraud?

Moreover, the coin tosses only awarded county delegates. Clinton defeated Sanders by several state delegate equivalents. Even if every coin toss went for Sanders, the results would not have changed. Sorry, it is not fraud that Sanders supporters do not understand how caucuses work.

Henry_Pym
The Carson screwjob was super shady.

Q99
Hillary has *magic coin powers!*

I will note that the flips decided about jack squat. These were county delegates, which are below the state pseudo-delegates, and those are below the delegates actually voting in the national primary.

It's lucky, but I'll point out, any specific configuration of coin flips ultimately has the same odds, and without it, Hillary would have the same number of primary delegates, and would still have won the popular vote by 0.3%.

Also, wouldn't you rather have a president who possesses magic luck powers? Think about what her magic luck can do in the oval office!

Yes, but when enough had been counted, and when most of the uncounted were in pro-Clinton Des Moines, that it was pretty much the writing on the wall.

Now that, that is cheating, real, obviously voter suppression. Carson has a right to be pissed, that's really not cool.

Adam_PoE
As far as Cruz is concerned, his campaign tactics are certainly deceptive and arguably under-handed, but that does not make them illegal. Creeps gonna creep. If you are dumb enough to believe everything you see and hear without independently verifying it first, then you probably deserve what is coming to you.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Q99
Hillary has *magic coin powers!*

No one wins 6 coin tosses in a row, unless you have a double sided coin like he Clintons.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
No one wins 6 coin tosses in a row, unless you have a double sided coin like he Clintons.

That's just really not true.

It's not even that unlikely an event.

Adam_PoE

One coin was not tossed six times. Twelve coins were tossed once. There is nothing unusual about winning a coin toss only 50% of the time.

Lestov16
So the Hillary thing is pretty much a conspiracy theory until actual evidence of voter fraud surfaces, just like everything else with her. Innocent until proven guilty.

Ted Cruz on the other hand, that's some outright shady shit with those pamphlets and Carson

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
So the Hillary thing is pretty much a conspiracy theory until actual evidence of voter fraud surfaces, just like everything else with her. Innocent until proven guilty.

Ted Cruz on the other hand, that's some outright shady shit with those pamphlets and Carson

Double standard.

Your saying the republican is guilty but the democrat is innocent until proven guilty.

So the democrat gets equal justice under law as you see it, but the republican does not.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
One coin was not tossed six times. Twelve coins were tossed once. There is nothing unusual about winning a coin toss only 50% of the time.

laughing out loud

And she got 6 of themlaughing out loud

Bullshit

They have one her campaign managers on video talley votes based on people who showed up after, they didn't do an recount in some districts.

Lestov16
In terms of Hillary, it's just accusations that the outcome was rigged at the final moment with no tangible proof besides theories of probability.

With Ted Cruz, those pamphlets are tangible, physical undeniable proof.

So yeah

Time-Immemorial
In terms of Hillary, it's just accusations that the outcome was rigged at the final moment with no tangible proof besides theories of probability.

With Ted Cruz, those pamphlets are tangible, physical undeniable proof.

So yeah

Funny how anything Hilary touches immeditatly involves something shady and controversial tie up in a lie.

And this is the woman you want to be president.

May I remind everyone, 4 failed states in the middle east because of her, none of which has anything to go with Bush or Iraq. So don't even try your usual blame bush game.

Libya-Failed
Somolia-Failed
Yemen-Failed
Syria-Failed

Adam_PoE
Double standard.

Your saying the republican is guilty but the democrat is innocent until proven guilty.

So the democrat gets equal justice under law as you see it, but the republican does not.

It is not a double-standard in this particular instance.

Not only is there no evidence the Clinton campaign did anything fraudulent, there is actually exculpatory evidence of her innocence. A number of the coin tosses were filmed and uploaded to YouTube, including the 50% of coin tosses Sanders won.

In the case of Ted Cruz, there is physical and pictorial evidence of his deceptive mailers, and he issued an apology to the Carson campaign for the under-handed behavior of his campaign staffer, which is an acknowledgement of guilt.

Are you seriously this dense?

Time-Immemorial
It is not a double-standard in this particular instance.

Not only is there no evidence the Clinton campaign did anything fraudulent, there is actually exculpatory evidence of her innocence. A number of the coin tosses were filmed and uploaded to YouTube, including the 50% of coin tosses Sanders won.

In the case of Ted Cruz, there is physical and pictorial evidence of his deceptive mailers, and he issued an apology to the Carson campaign for the under-handed behavior of his campaign staffer, which is an acknowledgement of guilt.

Are you seriously this dense?

Your opinion is irrelevant.

Adam_PoE
laughing out loud

And she got 6 of themlaughing out loud

Bullshit

They have one her campaign managers on video talley votes based on people who showed up after, they didn't do an recount in some districts.

The probability of winning a coin toss is 50 percent.

There were 12 coin tosses.

50 percent of 12 is 6.

Clinton won 50% of the coin tosses and Sanders won 50% of the coin tosses.

On what planet is the outlandish?

You cannot be this stupid.

Time-Immemorial
The odds of that are 64-to-1, or 1.5 per cent

Adam_PoE
Funny how anything Hilary touches immeditatly involves something shady and controversial tie up in a lie.

May I remind everyone, 4 failed states in the middle east because of her, none of which has anything to go with Bush or Iraq. So don't even try your usual blame bush game.

Libya-Failed
Somolia-Failed
Yemen-Failed
Syria-Failed

That is how conspiracy theorists operate. You should be an expert on that by now.

Adam_PoE

http://data.whicdn.com/images/82055269/large.gif

Time-Immemorial
That is how conspiracy theorists operate. You should be an expert on that by now.

So Libya, Somalia, Yemn and Syria count as a political success for her, you don't have to believe in any conspiracy to turn the TV on read about whats happened since she messed in world foreign relations.

As for your continued insults, how about you shut the **** up and stick to debating rather then flaming?

Lestov16

Libya-Failed
Somolia-Failed
Yemen-Failed
Syria-Failed

So it's conspiracy theories mixed with personal bias against her past policies rather than objective analysis of the facts at hand that fuel your decision to believe she has committed voter fraud. Which kind of logical fallacy is this?

Time-Immemorial
Should we go over all her lies one by one, then fact check them and prove they are not a conspiracy theory?

Adam_PoE
So Libya, Somalia, Yemn and Syria count as a political success for her, you don't have to believe in any conspiracy to turn the TV on read about whats happened since she messed in world foreign relations.

As for your continued insults, how about you shut the **** up and stick to debating rather then flaming?

laughing

You first.

Time-Immemorial
I never insulted you. And nice dodge on the rest of that post, you have nothing as usual of substance to add.

Bardock42
Actually Adam had a lot to add. I wasn't aware that Sanders had also won a few coin tosses, which obviously completely changes the whole thing. I was misinformed by your propaganda, and yes, that is on me, I should have fact checked particularly because of your track record. But I'm grateful that Adam added some actual facts and context to the discussion.

Time-Immemorial
I didn't write the article.

Flyattractor
Oh I love this. After all the "Oh What a graceful and elegant speech Trump gave after his loss" which only lasted until he got he got to twitter and let out his inner TWIT!!!!!!

Trump is such a twerp.

Lestov16
Should we go over all her lies one by one, then fact check them and prove they are not a conspiracy theory?

Some fact checking of conspiracy theories? Let's see

How about your conspiracy theory about the FBI indictment of Hillary that, just so you know, isn't happening?

Or let's talk about one of my favorite TI conspiracy theories, Jade Helm, which again, never ended up happening.

So I guess the real improbable outcome is that you'll actually be right this time. But sadly, you're not Mel Gibson and you don't drive a taxi, so I will assume this isn't that time.

Time-Immemorial
Your first source was written last year, and is not relevant, as new details have come out.

How about you stay current on events.

http://observer.com/2016/02/breaking-hillary-clinton-put-spies-lives-at-risk/

The Jade Helm thing was a widely controversial operation that was extremely suspicious, so suspicious that the Texas governor deployed the Texas national guard to monitor jade helm.

Adam_PoE
I never insulted you.

And nice dodge on the rest of that post, you have nothing as usual of substance to add.

I am beginning to wonder if you know what words mean.

Time-Immemorial
Reported for derailing and trolling.

Adam_PoE
Your first source was written last year, and is not relevant, as new details have come out.

#owned

The only new details are that more of the emails she received may have been classified after the fact. The increase in the number of emails does not make the underlying allegation true or change any of the basic facts. Do you even logic?

The Jade Helm thing was a widely controversial operation that was extremely suspicious, so suspicious that the Texas governor deployed the Texas national guard to monitor jade helm.

#owned

Jade Helm is the very definition of a conspiracy. That a plurality of Texans are stupid enough to believe it, and the governor of the state is craven enough to use their fear for partisan political gain does not make it true. Do you even know what a conspiracy theory is?

It takes a special kind of stupid to #own yourself.

Time-Immemorial
Its like you can't even think properly, so you are essentially saying that new info and emails that come out can not trump old news and evidence.

She deleted 30,000 of her "personal emails" in which she said they were to Bill, who previously said he does not even use email.

Lestov16
so suspicious that the Texas governor deployed the Texas national guard to monitor jade helm.

At which in response the previous governor of Texas criticized him for his irrationality

Time-Immemorial
I like your enthusiasm lately.

Lestov16
Unless Hillary's emails got hacked and classified information is being sold on the black market or obtained by some government, I see no reason why this nonsense about her emails is still going on. She basically was so much of a Washington insider that it became her personal life and this she started using her personal email out of habit. At best you can accuse her of laziness. I don't see how this somehow translates into being a bad president.

Omega Vision

It was suspicious to people who already believe crazy things about the Federal government.

Time-Immemorial
The government has done crazy things, this isn't a conspiracy.

Q99
Double standard.

The Democrat had something mildly improbable of a sort that happens daily, and she was not even personally involved in any of the flips, the flipping was done by unrelated people, and they had no significant effect on the outcome.

The Republican had people actively lying, blatantly, and could've had a noticeable effect on the outcome.

One of these things is not like the other.

Did you just blame Hillary Clinton for causing the Arab spring *and* for causing failed states before she took office? That's really dishonest ^^

Libya- Something of a lose-lose. The leader had turned on many people, and we did almost certainly stop a slaughter, but once Gaddafi acted, a stable state was very unlikely.

Somalia- Civil War began in '91. Ended in '06. Has been slowly recovering since, better when Hillary left her position than when she started, though not due to her actions.

Yemen- Long history of conflict, with uprisings in the 90s, 00s, etc., and not tied to US actions. Hillary not involved in any major moves there.

Syria- Failed, the US was not involved in the failure/certainly didn't cause it. The most you could say is we could've done more... and Hillary advocated doing more.

Time-Immemorial
Your right, she's never done anything wrong.

Hilary 4 2016

snowdragon
Unless Hillary's emails got hacked and classified information is being sold on the black market or obtained by some government, I see no reason why this nonsense about her emails is still going on. She basically was so much of a Washington insider that it became her personal life and this she started using her personal email out of habit. At best you can accuse her of laziness. I don't see how this somehow translates into being a bad president.

Lulz

/fail

You are totally right, <trash> any sort of protocols we have for national security regarding information.

You sir have no clue on security.

Ted Cruz played a seriously dirty hand and lets just hope this turd gets flushed.

Time-Immemorial
91% of the caucus officials in Iowa were in the Hilary camp.

jaden101

State rules say a coin-toss is the way to settle a dead heat in Iowa caucus
Six precincts tossed to decide between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton
Clinton won all six coin tosses. The odds of that are 64-to-1, or 1.5 per cent

That's not how probability works. Each coin toss is 50/50 chance and none of them affect the chances of the next one so the chance of picking the right one 6 times is still 50/50

Q99
How many caucus officials can decide how a coin is going to land from a flip?

I will note Bernie had the chance to ask for recounts- and decline it. He doesn't think there's foal play.

You're so feast or famine ^^

"Hillary's guilty of this very improbable pointless-to-cheat-on thing!"

"Oh, you think she's innocent? That must mean you think she's never done anything wrong ever!"

There is a middle between different positions, one can use it occasionally.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh I love this. After all the "Oh What a graceful and elegant speech Trump gave after his loss" which only lasted until he got he got to twitter and let out his inner TWIT!!!!!!

Trump is such a twerp.

#trumpertantrum laughing

Flyattractor
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
#trumpertantrum laughing
You definataly don't want to be around when that top blows!

blowup

Raisen
Cruz disgusts me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.