The Order of the Sith vs the rest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Team 1: Darth Tenebrous, Darth Plagueis, Darth Tyranus (ROTS), Darth Vader (suit-prime), Orbalisks Darth Bane, Prime Darth Zannah and Darth Vectivus with his phantoms

vs

Team 2: Darth Revan prime, Reborn Darth Krayt, Darth Malak, Darth Wryylock, Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos and Freedon Naad

What team comes out on top?

Nephthys
Uh, team 1.

FreshestSlice
You mean the Order of the Sith Lords.

And this is way too heavily stacked in Team 2's favor.

carthage
Plagueis, Vader, and Exar can't carry Bane, Zannah, Tenebrous, and Vectivus.

Team 2 wins.

Q99
Team 2 points out Team 1 can't fight them until they're down to just two members, and wait for Team 1 to eliminate each other first smile

hutchy1345
Yeah most likely team 2
But I had this idea that maybe vectivus wouldn't directly involve himself in the duel as such and let the other 5 in his team hold off team 2
Then he would sit back and conjure loads of phantoms that can injure or kill and unleash them on team 2 as well as the rest of team 1 fighting. How do u stop that?

Nephthys
Dooku > Revan
Tenebrous > Malak
Zannah > Wyyrlok
Vader > Ragnos
Bane > Nadd
Plagueis =/= Krayt (Plagueis probably wins tbh)

I don't know much about Darth Vectivus. His phantom technique was powerful as hell though. He can tie up Kun I guess.

Either way, team 1 is just stronger. Revan, Malak and Wyyrlok are out of their depth and Ragnos and Nadd lack feats.

NewGuy01
Seems like a fairly good fight to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.