Charles Xavier vs Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Charles gets off the first attack.

NemeBro
What's the best telepathy/telepathy resistance feat in DB?

I only recall Vegeta resisting Babidi.

StealthRanger
If Charles is allowed a free first hit then he probably wins. Nothing in DB that I can recall matches Charles Xavier in telepathy

RadZoa
DBZ has no telepathic resistance. Babidi wasn't controlling Vegeta in the sense that a telepath would ei controlling their mind, all he did was unleash the evil that dormant inside of Vegeta.

carver9
Originally posted by RadZoa
DBZ has no telepathic resistance. Babidi wasn't controlling Vegeta in the sense that a telepath would ei controlling their mind, all he did was unleash the evil that dormant inside of Vegeta.

Wrong.

RadZoa
Originally posted by carver9
Wrong. Yes, you are usually wrong, thank you for finally admitting that. Beerus loses, nice thread BTW

Nemesis X
Beerus has no telepath resisting feats unless we're counting the events of the story in the Xenoverse videogame in which Demigra time travelled back to the events of Battle of Gods to mind control him. At first, it appeared successful but Beerus would quickly attack him later on, explaining he was merely playing along until Demigra would reveal himself in person.

Jmanghan
DBZ has no telepathic resistance. Babidi wasn't controlling Vegeta in the sense that a telepath would ei controlling their mind, all he did was unleash the evil that dormant inside of Vegeta. Thats 100% Wrong, in the anime, he clearly had to fight VERY hard to get his Freedom back, Babidi was controlling him for a short time.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Thats 100% Wrong, in the anime, he clearly had to fight VERY hard to get his Freedom back, Babidi was controlling him for a short time. Once again, NOT Telepathy, Vegeta was even aware that he was being controlled and what Babidi was doing.

SquallX
Thats 100% Wrong, in the anime, he clearly had to fight VERY hard to get his Freedom back, Babidi was controlling him for a short time.

No such thing happened in the Manga. You do know that the only anime canon to the DB Universe is DBS right?

Also, Badidi doesn't have mind control, what he has is the ability to release and magnify the evil's in you're Heart.

It's been showed multiple times one can just resist. If Babidi and his father Bibidi were true mind controllers, the Buu's wouldn't have casually say no to there request, and probably not have died once the Buu's got bored listening to them.

Jmanghan
Once again, NOT Telepathy, Vegeta was even aware that he was being controlled and what Babidi was doing. What was he being controlled by then???

He was communicating with Vegeta through his head, and Vegeta was struggling and holding his head.

There's specifically a scene where Goku freaks out on Vegeta because Vegeta is letting himself be "Babidi's slave".

I've yet to see any proof from either you, or SquallX.

Vegeta let Babidi open up the evil in his heart, but at the cost of being controlled, and losing his free will, until he fought to get it back.

RadZoa
What was he being controlled by then???

He was communicating with Vegeta through his head, and Vegeta was struggling and holding his head.

There's specifically a scene where Goku freaks out on Vegeta because Vegeta is letting himself be "Babidi's slave".

I've yet to see any proof from either you, or SquallX.

Vegeta let Babidi open up the evil in his heart, but at the cost of being controlled, and losing his free will, until he fought to get it back. He wasn't controlling him, Vegeta had that evil in him the entire team, all Babidi did was unleash it. Vegeta became evil because he wanted to become evil, he even said this when he was fighting Goku that he wanted Babidi to make him the way he originally was.

Telepathy on the other hand, could make Vegeta think he was a chicken. Something Babidi would be unable to do.

ares834
Babidi does both. He magnifies a character's evil and controls them to some extent. Vegeta resisted his control.

RadZoa
He's not controlling them via telepathy. There are tons of ways to control someone without telepathy, go look up Tao from Wildstorm if you want an example.

ares834
Perhaps not. But he was controlling them (or at least tried to).

RadZoa
OK but the point is that Vegeta being able to resist Babidi does not equate to Vegeta being able to resist telepathy.

NemeBro
More importantly, it doesn't mean he could resist a considerably more powerful telepath.

Jmanghan
He's not controlling them via telepathy. There are tons of ways to control someone without telepathy, go look up Tao from Wildstorm if you want an example.

But the thing was, you were completely denying he was being controlled, which doesn't add up with the evidence.

I guess you could argue it wasn't telepathy.

NotAllThatEvil
Babidi was able to speack to the entire human race trlepathically...

RadZoa
But the thing was, you were completely denying he was being controlled, which doesn't add up with the evidence.

I guess you could argue it wasn't telepathy. I worded it wrong, I'm arguing that Babidi wasn't attacking Vegeta in the same way a telepath would.

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Babidi was able to speack to the entire human race trlepathically... Arguably magic, and even so several characters in DBZ including Piccolo can talk telepathically, but have never used telepathy offensively

SquallX
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Babidi was able to speack to the entire human race trlepathically...

While Xavier can lobotimize the world if he wants too. Minus those with Tp resistance.

carver9
Xavier usually use his helmet when wanting to do telepathy across the globe. Babidi casually did it and lol at Babidi not trying to control Vegeta.

NotAllThatEvil
I thought he needed his computer for that?

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Xavier usually use his helmet when wanting to do telepathy across the globe. Babidi casually did it and lol at Babidi not trying to control Vegeta.

No. he uses Cerebro to search for other Mutants. If Xavier ever wanted, he could mind wipe the whole planet.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I take AvX Xavier and stomp the whole DB Verse.

abhilegend
Charles has channeled the emotions if entire human race, channeled the emotions of eight billion skulls and has fought Dark Phoenix on infinite level of reality on sheer power.

He would mindrape entire DBZ. Even minor telepaths like Silver Surfer can communicate with entire planets in comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.