Galactic Empire(Star Wars) vs Marvel Space Empires

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Canon fights includes feats for the First Order from The Force Awakens. If it looks like any of the fights are going to end up as a curbstomp against the Empire, Palpatine is allowed to intervene with his Force powers.

The Empire from Star Wars is expanding further and further into the Unknown Regions of space and have discovered several other space empires. Can they succeed and force these alien scum to bow to Emperor Palpatine, or will they hold their own?

GE(Canon) vs the Kree
GE(Canon) vs the Skrulls
GE(Canon) vs The Shi'ar
GE(Expanded Universe) vs the Kree
GE(Expanded Universe) vs the Skrulls
GE(Expanded Universe vs the Shi'ar

deathslash
Pretty sure that this doesn't belong in the comic vs forums but what the heck, I'll give it a try. All three marvel empires steamroll them (the Canon version that is). With the expanded universe version, it's far more even but they still lose.

Dr Will Hatch
Sorry. I figured that since SW has a ton of comics it would be OK.

ghostman
the kree/skrulls have weapons that can hurt the silver surfer

deathslash
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Sorry. I figured that since SW has a ton of comics it would be OK. it'd be a lot closer if we excluded the big name groups from those three empires (the super skrulls, shear imperial guard, and ronan and the accusers). At the end of the day though, the only people that were part of the Empire that were competent were vader, sidious, tarkin, some of their accolites, some of the empire's spies, most of the storm troopers from the first order (who themselves are horribly outgunned by these empires), and the bounty hunters (who don't actually count because they only go where the money flows). The only way that the empire would win is if they have some seriously amazing strategies, absorb the weapons of these other empires into their arsenals, and figure out these civilization's weaknesses. And even then it would be a very close fight.

One Big Mob
The Galactus Empire wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.