Current Superman runs the Thanos gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In this thread, Current Superman runs the same gauntlet under the same conditions Thanos did in a previous thread of mines...

My standard conditions are still in effect; fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed and no rest or recovery time inbetween rounds for Current Superman (as soon as one round ends, the next begins immediately)...

The tierings used are the tierings as per those found here at KMC...

How far does he get?

1) The entire Low Meta tier...
2) The entire Mid Meta tier...
3) The entire High Meta tier...
4) The entire Low Herald tier...
5) The entire Mid Herald tier...
6) The entire High Herald tier...

One Big Mob
Let's see Darksaint push his fruity characters in a Superman thread.

carver9
Not gonna happen. He enjoys Superman just as much as ABHI does.

TheLordofMurder
Interesting...

The majority here feels that Current Superman cant make it past one...

Anyone care to defend that vote with a rational argument?

h1a8
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Interesting...

The majority here feels that Current Superman cant make it past one...

Anyone care to defend that vote with a rational argument?

Superman does the Metroman maneuver and seemingly slows time to a near halt and looks at all the silly meta beings. "Seriously, you guys are trying to fight me? How can you when you are just frozen looking so cute?" Superman pinches the cheeks of some of them as he sees their cuteness. But as he pinches their cheek, it evaporates due to the the kinetic energy Superman accidentally imparts on it. Superman cries, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it. I couldn't help it. You were so damn cute."

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Let's see Darksaint push his fruity characters in a Superman thread.

Its cute how carver mentions me; I've broken him and he acknowledges me!!!

That is enough to make my cheeks pink up :-)

Anyway, Longshot, The Spot, Aquarian et al kill him.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by carver9
Not gonna happen. He enjoys Superman just as much as ABHI does. No man "enjoys" Superman more than AbhilOriginally posted by h1a8
Superman does the Metroman maneuver and seemingly slows time to a near halt and looks at all the silly meta beings. "Seriously, you guys are trying to fight me? How can you when you are just frozen looking so cute?" Superman pinches the cheeks of some of them as he sees their cuteness. But as he pinches their cheek, it evaporates due to the the kinetic energy Superman accidentally imparts on it. Superman cries, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it. I couldn't help it. You were so damn cute." Not even injustice Superman does this bullshit you wrote

DarkSaint85
Wait, its current Superman.

Luke Cage soloes him on his blacksome.

Inhuman
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman does the Metroman maneuver and seemingly slows time to a near halt and looks at all the silly meta beings. "Seriously, you guys are trying to fight me? How can you when you are just frozen looking so cute?" Superman pinches the cheeks of some of them as he sees their cuteness. But as he pinches their cheek, it evaporates due to the the kinetic energy Superman accidentally imparts on it. Superman cries, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it. I couldn't help it. You were so damn cute."

http://i.imgur.com/vI0xbbS.jpg

ghostman
clears if its owaw supes.

DarkSaint85
But its not.

Its current Supes.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by ghostman
clears if its owaw supes.

So where does Current Superman stop?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait, its current Superman.

Luke Cage soloes him on his blacksome. So Luke Cage stronger than Kryptoniteman who seems just as strong as normal Superman with minor adjustments to his power (also he basically has cancer in that he will die)?

DarkSaint85
I'm ignoring Kryptoniteman, until I see more feats.

So am using T shirt Superman.

TheLordofMurder
Well, it seems the Hive Mind here at KMC has spoken, and it overwhelmingly believes that current Superman stops at 1...

Magnon
Current Superman was about to accept the gauntlet challenge but unfortunately Diana made him stay home in the kitchen. :/

Stops BEFORE 1.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Magnon
Current Superman was about to accept the gauntlet challenge but unfortunately Diana made him stay home in the kitchen. :/

Stops BEFORE 1.

laughing thumb up

deathslash

Stops BEFORE 1. I like the way you think

TheLordofMurder

Stops BEFORE 1.

Wonder Woman does own Superman...

DarkSaint85
thumb up I see everyone agrees with me, as it should be.

TheLordofMurder
@Rao

Where does Current Superman stop in this gauntlet?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@Rao

Where does Current Superman stop in this gauntlet?

This just confirms that you just don't get ideas.

I thums up a guy saying that stops at 1. Why do you think that is?

You think I am a marvel rabid fanboy who wants superman to lose no mater what? (I am refering to you of course)

If it makes you feel better I don't think he clears it

DarkSaint85
thumb down

Rao Kal El
Well then I agree with Darksaint

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.