Legolas Vs Achilles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Recently rewatched LOTR and Legolas pretty much strolled through the three movies without taking a single hit. I wondered if anyone else managed that in an "epic battle" movie situation and I think Achilles may be one of the few others to do so ..... yeah, he died in the end after getting sneak attacked (by Orlando Bloom as it turns out)

This time it's simply one on one, but you can argue a few different scenarios.

Single sword for each
Legolas: 2 swords / Achilles: sword and shield
Full gear but starting only 5 meters apart
Full gear starting 50 meters apart
Unarmed

Time-Immemorial
This has been done a thousand times, Achilles wins every time and every thread.

Surtur
Are you talking Brad Pitt Achilles? Since Legolas does shit that guy could never accomplish, go watch the recent Hobbit films where Legolas apparently somehow leveled up even though it's a prequel.

Time-Immemorial
Achilles can do anything Lego can do. He was a legend and a god.

Achilles threw a spear a football field length or more.

relentless1
I could see Legolas winning unarmed. Every other scenario Id say Achilles wins rather handily.

Robtard
This again, Legolas wrecks the crybaby just like last time, only one he might lose is round 2, might

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm with Rob on this one, not sure why everybody is drinking the Achilles Fruit Punch. Legolas looked more impressive.

Robtard
thumb up

Inhuman
Legolas took out legit super human creatures and beasts.
He wins here, no doubt.

ares834
Achilles wins the sword fights and maybe unarmed.

Legolas wins the others.

Robtard
Legolas grappled with some humans in TT and Bolg (who has super-strength) in DoS. Can't recall Achilles doing much H2H but it's been a bit of time since I've watched Troy.

Dreampanther
Agility and dexterity are off the charts for Legolas - plus he has a couple of hundred years fighting experience, I believe. Achilles is peak human but outclassed in this contest, imo.

Time-Immemorial
Achilles winslaughing out loud

FrothByte
When it was just the LOTR movies, I would have said Achilles wins round 1 and 2. But including Hobbit movie feats, Legolas wins every round.

quanchi112
Achilles wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.