Starkiller speculation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Starkiller is late teens in the games and yet is ridiculously powerful
In fact, on this forum http://www.swtor.com/community/archive/index.php/t-790858.html
he is placed 11th strongest force wielder. However he is so young but yet so powerful. So, how powerful could he have become, I know Sidious believed that he would surpass him, but could he reach luke level?

EmperorSidious2
That was before Dark Empire. He wouldn't have become that powerful.

cs_zoltan
Around Sidious level I'd wager, depending on his training and knowledge.

He certainly had the potential to be a peer to Sidious, but that potential has to be unlocked.

carthage
He would've surpassed Vader at some point and assuming Sidious actually trained him in the ways of the Sith, there really is no telling how powerful he would've become

Beniboybling
The lead developer said he had the potential to become the most powerful Force user ever, so he could well have surpassed Sidious. I doubt he would have reached Luke-tier though.

Sinious
How is he gonna surpass Sidious if he can't even reach Luke-tier?

Beniboybling
Prime Luke > Sidious. smile

Sinious
One can argue Luke's superiority, but can't deny they're at least on the same level (unless they're really stupid of course).

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sinious
One can argue Luke's superiority, but can't deny they're at least on the same level (unless they're really stupid of course). Difference of opinion doesn't mean they are stupid it could mean you're biased. Hard pill to swallow, eh ?

carthage
IDK Sinious really can swallow a huge load..

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
IDK Sinious really can swallow a huge load.. He needs to prove it.

Sinious
I meant stupid in a good way, Quan.

Originally posted by carthage
IDK Sinious really can swallow a huge load.. Look who's talking.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
The lead developer said he had the potential to become the most powerful Force user ever.

Probably hyperbole. I always roll my eyes when it is said of someone that they have the same or more potential than the ****ing Chosen One.

In game though Sidious say Galen could've been his successor, or equal. So around that level seems fair.

Beniboybling
Well if we interpret the statement as era specific, it would only imply Marek could have become the most powerful Force user thus far, which would only put him above Sheev.

@Sinious, DE Palpatine is Luke-tier perhaps, but ROTJ Palpatine is really not.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
The lead developer said he had the potential to become the most powerful Force user ever, so he could well have surpassed Sidious. I doubt he would have reached Luke-tier though. Can't believe you put Plaguies above Caedus.

Beniboybling
Damn, I was really hoping for your support.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.