Alcohol, the Brain and cyborgs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I always thought that being drunk was a reaction from the brain from drinking alcohol. Is there any other parts of the body that are affected before the alcohol hits the brain? I'm asking this because I watched 8 man after recently and Hazama(the 2nd 8 man) noticed within himself that he couldn't get drunk(that's not a bad thing). He said that he was drinking for hours and that he was still stone cold sober. If his brain was the only thing needed to be drunk then what were some of the cyborg parts that kept him from falling into the effects of alcohol? Also I noticed that he was able to process information faster, does anyone know what implants were installed into his brain to be able to process information faster than when he was human?

NewGuy01
The overwhelming likelihood is that the author has no grasp of how the brain works, and this is an example of pseudo-realistic entertainment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.