Favorite Youtubers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
I like Game Grumps, PBG, BlastphamousHD, JonTron, etc.

Who do you like?

Jmanghan
ProJared is also one of my favs.

Jmanghan
I like Pewdiepie, but as I've grown, he's soured on me a bit. I can still catch a laugh from him, but I don't watch him very often.

Bardock42
Hank and John Green - vlogbrothers, CGP Grey, Lisa Gade - MobileTechReview, Mike Rungetta - Idea Channel, James Portnow and Daniel Floyd - Extra Credits, Erica Griffin, Matt Easton - scholagladiatoria, Marques Brownlee - MKBHD, Passion of the Nerd, The Post Apocalyptic Inventor, liberalviewer, Survival Lily,

Scribble
I'm a pretty good YouTuber, I do videos about Monster Hunter, look me up

Bardock42
Originally posted by Scribble
I'm a pretty good YouTuber, I do videos about Monster Hunter, look me up

MonsterHunterFan345?

Scribble
I dunno what my username is, ask Jman

quanchi112
I'm a pretty good YouTuber, I do videos about Monster Hunter, look me up Never played the game.

Bardock42
Nah, my fleeting interest has passed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bardock42
Nah, my fleeting interest has passed. I too only play games when the passion is there save Dragon Age. When a new Dragon Age releases it pulls me in like gravity.

Ax3l
Ax3l Productions, Axel of Ax3l Productions, Milo Sloan, Mort's End, We Suck At... Games!, Axel Radman, Radman Galaxy, John Green, Ax3l, Axel, Axel Axel, Axel Ax3l Axel, Axel - just to name a few

I agree with some of those

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ax3l
I agree with some of those

Are any of these current?

Jmanghan
I'm a pretty good YouTuber, I do videos about Monster Hunter, look me up You sonovuabitch.

Slay
Every Frame a Painting.

Flyattractor
The FridayNightFrights guys.

Cause Hookers in their unides and Monsters.

WOOHOO!

Nuke Nixon
331erock
Dr.Viossy
FG3000
VeganBlackMetalChef
Frog Leap Studios

Scribble
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You sonovuabitch. Thank god you finally saw that, now I can stop pretending to have even heard of Monster Hunter

Jmanghan
Thank god you finally saw that, now I can stop pretending to have even heard of Monster Hunter Based on your personality, you'd love the **** out of Monster Hunter.

I can absolutely promise you that.

Scribble
Why so?

Ax3l
Are any of these current? "coming" "soon"

AsbestosFlaygon
Markiplier
Petrolicious
MissesMae
ARCHIELUXURY
aBlogtoWatch.com
Android Authority

AsbestosFlaygon
My favorite YouTube channel for car reviews is Telegraph Cars. Mainly because of Rebecca Jackson.

Jmanghan
People do Car Reviews?

Meh, I just go on to watch Video Game stuff and reaction videos.

Bardock42
People do Car Reviews?

Meh, I just go on to watch Video Game stuff and reaction videos.

People do video game and reaction videos?

walshy
People do Car Reviews?

Meh, I just go on to watch Video Game stuff and reaction videos. ain't you ever seen top gear

Jmanghan
Originally posted by walshy
ain't you ever seen top gear I've never owned a car, and I haven't been interested in getting one.

I like staying in my town, we have access to everythjng from my house.

There's an arcade and a library around the corner, the police station, the courtroom.

We have a park in walking distance, and a baseball field that also doubles as a football field.

A railroad station, a WaWa, TONS of food places, a bank.

Everything you can think of except a gamestop is within walking distance of my house.

...I just rambled for no reason.

Jmanghan
People do video game and reaction videos? Because I was clearly mocking him.

Kelly_Bean
Smooth McGroove and Edbassmaster are my top two.

Smooth, because any avid gamer will obviously know what I'm talking about when they view some of his video. And Ed, simply because he is funny as hell and brightens up my sh*tty days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.