kratos (God of war) vs gilgamesh (Fate series)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dika123
both at full power
1 KM distance
fight in random area
PIS and CIS on
1 minute prep

who will win

NemeBro
Kratos would maul Gilgamesh in close combat, and with CIS applied Gilgamesh would probably let him.

Enkidu might work due to Kratos' divine heritage, though Kratos has better strength feats than Fate's version of Heracles, and Heracles did break the chains in Unlimited Blade Works.

I guess I'd say Kratos. Were CIS off Gilgamesh would just kill him with Ea though.

CosmicComet
What does Ea do?

I don't know shit about the Fate series. Strength, Duribility, and Speed levels for this character?

NemeBro
Originally posted by CosmicComet
What does Ea do?

I don't know shit about the Fate series. Strength, Duribility, and Speed levels for this character? Ea is a "sword" that, with the full power of its special attack, Enuma Elish, can destroy the entire world. It's a wave that cuts through time and space to destroy everything in its path.

VKw8uiclZRo

This was inside an alternate dimension created by Rider's (the big guy with red hair) Noble Phantasm, and Enuma Elish destroyed all of it. Rider and his master only survived by leaving this dimension and returning to the real world.

Strength, durability, and reaction-time all heavily favor Kratos (unless this counts the game Fate/Extra CCC, in which case Gilgamesh has at least better durability and much better speed). His armour is city level in durability, and he clocks in at about mach 40 IIRC, so much slower than Kratos, but with a kilometer of distance he would be able to draw Ea (don't be fooled by the video I posted, as seen in Unlimited Blade Works Gilgamesh is perfectly capable of summoning Ea instantaneously).

CosmicComet
What is his durability and speed in that game?

I checked again on those falling pillars that Kratos makes looks slow, and they were actually legitimately frozen for a few moments, each time Kratos jumped/grappled from one pillar to the next. Not just slowed down, but frozen mid-air.

Also, Warriors of Zeus have a Lightspeed Dash special move, that is apparently based on the normal dashing around that Zeus does in fights. And yeah, I confirmed that with two devs that Zeus is at least lightspeed since his subordinates can be. And that Kratos has the reflexes to fight Zeus and others in his verse.

Hermes by power-scaling of course, is even faster, and even has a legitimate speed feat to prove it, by being the only character/creature capable of dodging Helios' solar flare move.

And apparently, as per Ascension, Helios' overpowers Nyx every morning to make it day time, Nyx literally represents the night sky...so..possibly an uber feat there. More info needed though.

This is on top of his power being stated to be able to destroy the world in chains of olympus.

dika123
Originally posted by NemeBro

This was inside an alternate dimension created by Rider's (the big guy with red hair) Noble Phantasm, and Enuma Elish destroyed all of it.

just asking how big that dimension ? anyway kratos can reflect his attack (gate of babylon) with golden fleece.

and about EA is that weapon can affect only another dimension or real world too ?

dika123
is it possible kratos can dodge his "EA" ?

trexalfa
Originally posted by dika123
just asking how big that dimension ? anyway kratos can reflect his attack (gate of babylon) with golden fleece.

and about EA is that weapon can affect only another dimension or real world too ?

I doubt the Golden Fleece can do anything against Ea. We don't know how big Ionoi Heitaroi was, nor any Reality Marble for the matter. Yes, Ea can affect Gaia's Supreme Reality Marble, as seen in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.

Ea can tear reality a new ******* at full power. In the use given in the Fate route of Fate/Stay Night, it's output is comparable or superior to Excalibur.

Also, Fate/Extra CCC Gilgamesh seems too much for anything in GoW.

dika123
Originally posted by trexalfa
I doubt the Golden Fleece can do anything against Ea. We don't know how big Ionoi Heitaroi was, nor any Reality Marble for the matter. Yes, Ea can affect Gaia's Supreme Reality Marble, as seen in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.

Ea can tear reality a new ******* at full power. In the use given in the Fate route of Fate/Stay Night, it's output is comparable or superior to Excalibur.

Also, Fate/Extra CCC Gilgamesh seems too much for anything in GoW.

i am said just gates of babylon not Ea. the gates of babylon is AOE/omnidirectional attack that can shoot thousand blade from portals (CMIIW)

ok so Ea have planetary level DC ?

and how powerfull gilgamesh in the game ? CosmicComet said it too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.