Garlic Jr (Garlic Jr Saga) vs Vegeta (Frieza Saga)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Interneton
Garlic Jr empowered by the Makyo Star vs Vegeta after being healed by Dende. Who wins?

Estacado
Vegeta one shots him.

Kento
Originally posted by Estacado
Vegeta one shots him. Its impossible.. He is immortal

juggerman
Vegeta is easily more powerful, but as pointed out, I dunno if he could put Garlic down for good

Galan007
^ He couldn't. However, does immortality denote infinite stamina as well? Does it make you KO-proof?

If not, then Vegeta could simply beat the christ out of Garlic until a.) he's too tired to even move, or b.) he's KO'd.

If yes, then Garlic would simply act as Vegeta's punching bag until Vegeta became depleted enough for Garlic to overpower him.

KingD19
Also, "Immortality" doesn't mean you can't be killed. It means you can't die on your own. Like Highlander.

Unless it's just been forever and Garlic's wish involved making him unkillable.

Galan007
He's unkillable.

Kento
Originally posted by KingD19
Also, "Immortality" doesn't mean you can't be killed. It means you can't die on your own. Like Highlander.

Unless it's just been forever and Garlic's wish involved making him unkillable. did you watch Dead zone or the Garlic Jr arc?

KingD19
Originally posted by Kento
did you watch Dead zone or the Garlic Jr arc?

Originally posted by KingD19

Unless it's just been forever and Garlic's wish involved making him unkillable.

Signifying it's been a very long time since I saw them.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Galan007
He's unkillable.

To what extent? Can he not be pierced, or blown to pieces?

KingD19
I'd be impressed if he could take an Earth killing Galick Gun.

Galan007
Originally posted by Damborgson
To what extent? Can he not be pierced, or blown to pieces? The wish from the Dragon *should* be all-encompassing, so no matter how he 'dies', he'll survive.

Furthermore, the wish seemed to give him a healing factor of sorts--as displayed when he regenerated from Piccolo's SBC.

Estacado
Didnt Gohan easily destroy that star?

Galan007
^ I wouldn't say "easily", but yeah, he blew it up.

Estacado
I bet Vegeta could figure out the whole star thing then Garlic is done for.

Off topic I kinda missed how Piccolo never really used his exotic techniques after the dragon ball tournament and the saiyan saga.....

Galan007
Where the emphasis of Dragon Ball focused almost exclusively on fighting skill/technique + well-choreographed battles, DBZ shifted that focus to individual displays of power... And DBS has taken that concept much further(to the point of flagrant stupidity at times.)

To this day, I still think the tournament fights in Dragon Ball are FAR superior to any fights from DBZ/DBS. But I'm also a fan of the fighting element itself--gratuitous displays of power and whatnot, while cool at times, just don't do it for me the same way.

SquallX
It's been a while since I watched the movie, but doesn't Jr have access to the Black Water Mist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.