Anakin, Kenobi & Ahsoka vs. Revan, Malak & Bastila

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Anakin and Kenobi as of Revenge of the Sith. Ahsoka as of The Clone Wars.

Revan, Malak in their prime. Shan after she is redeemed by Revan. Malak does not have his Star Forge amp.

Battle takes place on Dantooine.

Emperordmb
Perhaps team two with Revan as MVP.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Perhaps team two with Revan as MVP. What do you think about Kenobi vs. Malak and Ahsoka vs. Shan? And how many rounds out of 10 do you think Team 2 can take?

Emperordmb
I don't think those battles would be overly relevant if neither Ahsoka or Kenobi is prepped for Revan's force powers, especially if Bastila sits back and BMs.

Tondemonai
Revan in his prime could easily hold off team 1 alone. Add the rest and its gg.

Fated Xtasy
Ragekin may win if one his team goes down imo.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I don't think those battles would be overly relevant if neither Ahsoka or Kenobi is prepped for Revan's force powers, especially if Bastila sits back and BMs. I personally doubt Bastila would opt to use Battle Meditation in such a small-scale fight. But regardless, I think it depends on how much attention Revan would need to give to Anakin - if Anakin presses him very hard I don't think Revan could unleash many full-power TK attacks directed towards Kenobi & Ahsoka. If he unleashes a wave early-on he could probably gain the advantage though, I guess. *shrug*

OR NOT WHO KNOWS - LET'S GET MORE SEXY-ASSS OPINIONS OH YEAH BABY

JKBart
Anakin > Revan
Obi-Wan > Malak
Ahsoka vs. Bastila dunno

Beniboybling
I think Revan as of the novel would make this a fairer fight.

I don't think Anakin has strong enough Force defenses at this stage to resist Revan's powers (which will also limit Anakin's ability to put pressure on him), Kenobi and Ahsoka are also highly susceptible to ragdolling from both Revan and Malak.

Kenobi may be able to overcome Malak in sabers, but if he is able to properly utilise his Force powers he's finished tbh.

Ahsoka can totes take Bastila tho. smile

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Kenobi and Ahsoka are also highly susceptible to ragdolling from both Revan and Malak.

Unless Malak > Dooku he ain't gona ragdoll Kenobi.

Vixas
Personally, I don't see Anakin being as close to Revan as most. Though given that Anakin carries the "special rule" of if he gets mad he COULD tap into limitless force power into every fight he enters....

Regardless, taking the characters as their incarnations presented, Kenobi would eventually win out over Malak ampless. EVENTUALLY, and by that I mean in no way a relevant amount of time to affect anything. Bastila and Ahsoka could go either way with Ahsoka taking sabers and Bastila taking force ability by a decent margin. Now, given Dantooine's open plains and terrain well-suited to maneuverability, I don't think each fight taking place will be exclusive to themselves. There will be support/assistance given where possible, which spells Team 1s downfall due to the fact Revan can deliver much more punishing and varied force attacks to Kenobi and Ahsoka than Anakin can. Not that Anakin could not do it, but Malak has better force defenses than Kenonbi in my opinion and Ahsoka is variably better off than Kenobi, but not enough to change anything.

So in conclusion, Team 2 in an interesting fight.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Unless Malak > Dooku he ain't gona ragdoll Kenobi. Malak > Maul, that should be sufficient. thumb up

cs_zoltan
Malak > Maul, that should be sufficient. thumb up

Based on?

Also RotS Kenobi > TCW Kenobi.

Beniboybling
Feats and accolades. smile

Regardless, Malak is a master of Force drain, which Kenobi has no defense against. In that respect it's pretty inevitable Kenobi will end up too weak to resist his power.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka can totes take Bastila tho. smile smile

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Revan in his prime could easily hold off team 1 alone. Add the rest and its gg.
No

deathslash
Team 2. Kenobi and ahsoka don't really have any way to defend against several of team 2's force powers.

Syndicate
Is Ant banned or something?

|King Joker|
No.

carthage
Team 2

Malak isn't beating Kenobi

Sinious
Revan's force powers don't belong in this fight tbh.

|King Joker|
What do you guys think of the fight if it was Revan as of the Revan novel, then?

Tondemonai
Much more balanced but probably still in favor of the TOR team. Revan is still > Anakin as of the Novel tbh with his TK and redirection feats. It would be much closer though. Ahsoka could beat Bastila but only if she pressed her saber advantage. If Revan jumps straight into bust blasting Anakin away with his pure TK blast thing then it could be a quick win but idk. Still in favor of team 2 but a lot closer

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2 decisively.

Revan > Anakin Skywalker
Darth Malak > Obi-Wan Kenobi
Bastilla Shan >= Ahsoka Tano

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Bastila Shan <= Ahsoka Tano Fixed. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.