Ancient Sith vs Modern Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Naga Sadow, Exar Kun, Freedon Naad, Marka Ragnos vs Darth Krayt, Darth Caedus, Darth Vader (suit peak) and Count Dooku AOTC/CW

I feel like this could be a stomp for team 2 as team 1 are sorcerers so have three rounds
1) No prep
2) 1 hour prep
3) 1 day prep

Start 20 metres about in a hangar where tk can be used on things

JKBart
Without prep anybody on Team 2 is superior to everybody in Team 1, sans Dooku vs. Kun.

I doubt 1 hour preparations would do much. A day though? Depends on their resources for Alchemy.

hutchy1345
Unlimited might be overpowered? Hahaha

EmperorSidious2
Team 2 stomps round 1.

Don't know how the spells will be with so much prep.

Syndicate
Featless shits get stomped.

carthage
Moderns in a landslide

Tondemonai
Round 1 new gen. Round 2 either way tbh; with majority probably going to new gen again. Round 3 definitely the old guys with their magic and sorcery. The new guys never really experienced any of that jazz or needed to learn how to defend against it

Edit: Cardus and Krayt would probably have some knowledge of the stuff the oldies would be using but not enough to save them in round 3

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Naga Sadow, Exar Kun, Freedon Naad, Marka Ragnos vs Darth Krayt, Darth Caedus, Darth Vader (suit peak) and Count Dooku AOTC/CW

I feel like this could be a stomp for team 2 as team 1 are sorcerers so have three rounds
1) No prep
2) 1 hour prep
3) 1 day prep

Start 20 metres about in a hangar where tk can be used on things
Count Dooku is outgunned in this contest, IMO.

Assessment:-

1. Team 2
2. Team 1
3. Team 1 easily

Preparation will grant Team 1 sufficient time to unleash Sith Sorcery in all its glory and eliminate Team 2.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Count Dooku is outgunned in this contest, IMO.

Assessment:-

1. Team 2
2. Team 1
3. Team 1 easily

Preparation will grant Team 1 sufficient time to unleash Sith Sorcery in all its glory and eliminate Team 2.

I don't question the sorcery, but to say Dooku is outgunned here? I would say he can compete with anyone here. Only one who would beat Dooku IMO would be Exar Kun.

Beniboybling
Preparation will grant Team 1 sufficient time to unleash Sith Sorcery in all its glory and eliminate Team 2. lmao

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Beniboybling
lmao
How convincing.

Team 2 doesn't have an adequate response for Sith Sorcery.

cs_zoltan
How convincing.

Team 2 doesn't have an adequate response for Sith Sorcery.

lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.