Count Dooku runs the Low tier gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Run 1: Lightsabers only

Run 2:All out

1. Haazen (No gauntlet), Kas'im, Sha Gi

2. Kazdan Paratus, Fifth Brother, Rahm Kota

3. Darth Azard, Sarro Xaj, Cay Qel Droma

4. Tholme, Sha Koon, Lord Hoth, Vindican

5. Darth Angral, Brianna, Kallig, TPM Kenobi

6. Grand Inquisitor, Bol Chatak, Drugged Cade Skywalker, 5 Magnaguards

Boss: DOE Bane

EmperorSidious2
Clear

Emperordmb
Done at boss.

Vixas
Done at 5

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Done at boss.

Where's that Hoth wank? Surely you can do better?

Syndicate
There's a real possibility Dooku gets shut down at 2 if the team just all out assault him with the force. Since that's not in character though I'd say he makes it to DoE Bane.

In regards to Dooku vs Bane in a pure lightsaber duel? Well Bane is going to have the physicals and form advantage while Dooku is more skilled. Honestly it could go either way.

carthage
Dooku hasn't beat anyone as skilled as Kas'im or Sirak. Based on what does he win?

Syndicate
**** off Carthage. Your self made memes are stale.

Darth Abonis
He makes it to Bane and loses to Bane

carthage
Originally posted by Syndicate
**** off Carthage. Your self made memes are stale.

This is the second thread you've attacked me personally in? Why are you angry, all I asked was for feats that Dooku could beat Bane in a duel

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
This is the second thread you've attacked me personally in? Why are you angry, all I asked was for feats that Dooku could beat Bane in a duel

Am I spooking you? Feel free to report me.

carthage
So you've got no case that Dooku is more skilled thumb up

Syndicate
Carthage do you understand the virile environment you've created? ( What am I saying. Of course you do. ) If I answer I just give you ammo as to why Bane is not powerful and if I don't you say that I can't argue for my character. Just quit with the BT hate man.

carthage
All I'm asking for is a single feat of Dooku's that outstrip Bane needing a nexus to kill Kas'im with a force wave and beating Trainee Sirak. What feats or accolades does Dooku have that compare, you made the claim now support it

Syndicate
Why do you use that term? Trainee?

FreshestSlice
Syndicate is a total troll for not providing evidence.

NewGuy01
thumb up this thread reeks of ad hominem

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Syndicate is a total troll for not providing evidence.

And you guys wonder why KMC is dying.

|King Joker|
Everyone knows *why* it's dying, but we've all pretty much accepted it. KMC has been a shit-hole for a while now...

carthage
What are you talking about? I'm so tired of Ll of this Bane lowballing, all I was asking was what dueling feats put Dooku above Bane?

FreshestSlice
I'm sure carthage's harsh treatment of the Bane Trilogy to troll DMB, and not say the fact that no one can register, for disputed reasons, is why. I mean that makes the most sense right? Bane jokes and sarcasm are the bane(no pun intended) of every forum.

NTJack0
What is this? He clears then casually rapes Bane.

S_W_LeGenD
Stops at 4.

No way he is tackling a duo of individuals like Lord Hoth and Lord Vindican alongside two others singlehandedly.

Beniboybling
I'm sure carthage's harsh treatment of the Bane Trilogy to troll DMB, and not say the fact that no one can register, for disputed reasons, is why. I mean that makes the most sense right? Bane jokes and sarcasm are the bane(no pun intended) of every forum. Nah the other forums are doing alright, this one's just a shit hole and has been for some time. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
1. Clears, he is better than Windu after all.
2. He makes it to 6 I think.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
1. Clears, he is better than Windu after all.

Give me 1 source that says Dooku is better than Windu in sabers.

Nephthys
I don't know how good Haazan is, but assuming he isn't, done at 2.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Nah the other forums are doing alright, this one's just a shit hole and has been for some time. thumb up
That's only because you post here, Beni. uhuh

Beniboybling
That's only because you post here, Beni. uhuh uhuh

The Ellimist
how does Dooku counter Bane's master speed?

Kurk
The 5 magnaguards will beat down Dooku

The Ellimist
lol @ putting Bane above Kota and Cade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.