Darth Angral vs Saesee Tiin & Agen Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this?

JKBart
team godstomps

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
team godstomps Lol.

carthage
Close fight

Syndicate
Team with ease.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Angral defeated a Jedi High Council member during the Sacking of Coruscant event. The Jedi High Council member in question here had formidable powers and among the most battle-hardened of his era (i.e. Orgus Din).

Darth Angral was also powerful enough to contend with Darth Baras on equal footing.

I believe that Darth Angral can defeat this duo.

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Angral defeated a Jedi High Council member during the Sacking of Coruscant event. The Jedi High Council member in question here had formidable powers and among the most battle-hardened of his era (i.e. Orgus Din).

Darth Angral was also powerful enough to contend with Darth Baras on equal footing.

I believe that Darth Angral can defeat this duo.

Kolar would stomp Orgus in a duel ala Quinlan Vos, and Saesee outclasses him with the Force as well, and is still the far better duelist.

Angral's an inferior duelist to either and less powerful than Saesee, too. He gets stomped by the duo every time.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
Kolar would stomp Orgus in a duel ala Quinlan Vos, and Saesee outclasses him with the Force as well, and is still the far better duelist.

Angral's an inferior duelist to either and less powerful than Saesee, too. He gets stomped by the duo every time.
Your assessment is based on assumptions, nothing concrete.

|King Joker|
Homosexuals

JKBart
tor wank never ends

ares834
Yikes. Either of the duo could potentially win. Both of them together win in a stomp.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by JKBart
tor wank never ends
Same is true for all eras, not just TOR.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.