which character gets wanked more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
Put them in order from most wank to least
Thor
Superman
Hulk
Darkseid
Thanos
Doomsday
Silver surfer
Batman
Black panther
Wonder woman

RealityWarper
Batman
The rest

Raisen
Originally posted by Raisen
Thor
Superman
Hulk
Darkseid
Thanos
Doomsday
Silver surfer
Batman
Black panther
Wonder woman
My list in order
Super
Batman
Thanos
Thor
Doomsday
Hulk
Darkseid
Wonder woman
Ss
Black panther

golem370
Wanked?

Raisen
Originally posted by golem370
Wanked?
Built up to be greater than they actually are by fanboyism

Flyattractor
Dr.Doom/Juggernaut/Magneto
The rest.

Raisen
Just from the list please

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by golem370
Wanked?

You know how you wank wolverine everywhere you go, kinda like that.

Raisen
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You know how you wank wolverine everywhere you go, kinda like that. lol

But nobody is making a list

Galan007
Thor/Surfer/Hulk.

Raisen
Originally posted by Galan007
Thor/Surfer/Hulk.
Only mentioned marvel characters...very telling

quanchi112
Only mentioned marvel characters...very telling thumb up

Raisen
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up
What is your list quan. Please be objective as I attempted to be. Keep in mind hulk and surfer are too of my favorites

quanchi112
What is your list quan. Please be objective as I attempted to be. Keep in mind hulk and surfer are too of my favorites Do you really want my fair and impartial list ? Are you sure you're ready ?

Galan007
Only mentioned marvel characters...very telling I agree. I wish there wasn't so much Marvel bias on this forum. thumb up

Certainly there are DC characters that get wanked to hell, but the characters I mentioned are the ones you can count on getting wanked in EVERY SINGLE thread.

Raisen
Do you really want my fair and impartial list ? Are you sure you're ready ?
I know you quan. I like you. So please provide a list using the characters I listed

Raisen
I agree. I wish there wasn't so much Marvel bias on this forum. thumb up
Let's be honest. We are all bias. You have a DC bias and I have a marvel bias. We can still put that aside and be objective

Raisen
I agree. I wish there wasn't so much Marvel bias on this forum. thumb up

Certainly there are DC characters that get wanked to hell, but the characters I mentioned are the ones you can count on getting wanked in EVERY SINGLE thread. can you please provide rankings using the characters I listed

quanchi112
I know you quan. I like you. So please provide a list using the characters I listed This might blow the lid off kmc. Brace yourself!!

Galan007
Let's be honest. We are all bias. You have a DC bias and I have a marvel bias. We can still put that aside and be objective I am always objective, tbh. If I pick a character as the winner in a particular thread, I can always back up my opinion with on panel evidence.

Raisen
This might blow the lid off kmc. Brace yourself!!
I like your theatrics. We are ready

Raisen
I am always objective, tbh. If I pick a character as the winner in a particular thread, I can always back up my opinion with on panel evidence. maybe. I don't know for sure. Let's see your list sir

Galan007
Nah, I'm good with listing the top 3. smile

Raisen
Nah, I'm good with listing the top 3. smile
Not very impartial

quanchi112
Not very impartial Not everyone can swim in the deep end.

Galan007
Ranking 10 characters is too tedious for a thread I don't really care about. 3 is much easier. thumb up

Raisen
Yet you took the time to specify three marvel characters and respond several times afterwards. You even did a quick edit on your second post.

Come on dude

carver9
Let's be honest. We are all bias. You have a DC bias and I have a marvel bias. We can still put that aside and be objective

This.

Galan007
Yet you took the time to specify three marvel characters and respond several times afterwards. You even did a quick edit on your second post.

Come on dude Precisely. thumb up

carver9
My list in order
Super
Batman
Thanos
Thor
Doomsday
Hulk
Darkseid
Wonder woman
Ss
Black panther

And this. I would put Darkseid in Thanos place though.

Raisen
Carver is more objective than galan

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
And this. I would put Darkseid in Thanos place though. So your top 3 are DC characters... very telling, right Raisen?! thumb up

Galan007
Carver is more objective than galan Baiting is fun!

Raisen
And this. I would put Darkseid in Thanos place though.

Really for the Darkseid thing? Thanos is alright but he seems wanked way more and certainly has more devoted fans on here

Raisen
So your top 3 are DC characters... very telling, right Raisen?! thumb up
My top two are dc. I used the entire list to show my range. Creates a clearer picture. I'm also not baiting. You trsponded several times yet disregard the thread as a whole. I'm not looking for an argument. I'm being honest

quanchi112
Carver is more objective than galan It has come to light that galan was a carver alt. Think Sentry/Void. The heroic side carver preferred marvel which stands for integrity, Justice, honor, and power. Dc is the other side that only the truly heinous and depraved of society seem to enjoy.

carver9
Really for the Darkseid thing? Thanos is alright but he seems wanked way more and certainly has more devoted fans on here

Look at the recent Darkseid threads. He one shot koes Void per the forum. That's not it. He also stomps Odin. The list goes on. Yes, I would most definitely put him above Thanos even though Thanos does get wanked a lot on the forum.

Raisen
It has come to light that galan was a carver alt. Think Sentry/Void. The heroic side carver preferred marvel which stands for integrity, Justice, honor, and power. Dc is the other side that only the truly heinous and depraved of society seem to enjoy.
I'm not interested in this. Just a complete answer to my question

Galan007
It has come to light that galan was a carver alt. Think Sentry/Void. The heroic side carver preferred marvel which stands for integrity, Justice, honor, and power. Dc is the other side that only the truly heinous and depraved of society seem to enjoy. Just don't tell Bada. I want both accounts to live forever. thumb up

quanchi112
I'm not interested in this. Just a complete answer to my question You sir have just offended me.

Raisen
You sir have just offended me.
My apologies sir for the perceived offense. If I may oblige you to sick my dik ever so respectfully and answer the god dam question. Sir

Galan007
laughing out loud

Raisen
laughing out loud
Old adage holds true. You get more Quan with penis than honey.
Or some shiit like that

quanchi112
My apologies sir for the perceived offense. If I may oblige you to sick my dik ever so respectfully and answer the god dam question. Sir I need to calm down now. Yoga is required. I need to clear my thoughts. You do want the most objective post the Internet has ever seen ? Am I right ?

Raisen
I need to calm down now. Yoga is required. I need to clear my thoughts. You do want the most objective post the Internet has ever seen ? Am I right ?
We are all waiting. Simply captivated

zopzop
Thor
Superman
Hulk
Darkseid
Thanos
Doomsday
Silver surfer
Batman
Black panther
Wonder woman
In comics (by the writers) : Batman, Wonder Woman, Black Panther, Thor.

On the forums : Thor, Superman, Silver Surfer.

Inhuman
#1 shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. I mean whole fuqing groups of posters have made a team(s)/clique specifically to wank the shit out of the character on this website alone.

Raisen
Originally posted by zopzop
In comics (by the writers) : Batman, Wonder Woman, Black Panther, Thor.

On the forums : Thor, Superman, Silver Surfer.
Thank you sir

Raisen
Originally posted by Inhuman
#1 shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. I mean whole fuqing groups of posters have made a team(s)/clique specifically to wank the shit out of the character on this website alone.
That could be superman, hulk, or thor

Khazra Reborn
Blue Marvel and Sentry as of late.

celeyhyga17
Superman easily. He's a skyfather.

riv6672
Batman/Black Panther
Superman/Thanos/Darkseid
Thor/Hulk/Wonder Wonder Woman
Doomsday

Silver surfer

carver9
That could be superman, hulk, or thor

What team does Thor and Hulk have "on a daily basis". No one reps Hulk on here except me.

Insane Titan
Hulk/Sentry

TheLordofMurder
Thor
Superman
Hulk
Darkseid
Thanos
Doomsday
Silver surfer
Batman
Black panther
Wonder woman

Batman...clear and far away #1 relative to what he is (an extremely athletic, brillant, normal human).

Superman...DC's golden child. Pending the writer, there is absolutely nothing that he cannot do when the chips are down.

Everyone gets wanked to a greater or lesser degree, but IMHO, these two blow everyone else on the list away when it comes to being wanked...

Raisen
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Hulk/Sentry
Insane, I've never had a problem with you, but you must admit Superman and Thanos get wanked and definitely have a clan(Thanos to the much lesser extent).

Raisen
What team does Thor and Hulk have "on a daily basis". No one reps Hulk on here except me.
Hulk has:
You
Hulk is Hulk
Me(I admit it)
and others. don't be naive

Raisen
Originally posted by riv6672
Batman/Black Panther
Superman/Thanos/Darkseid
Thor/Hulk/Wonder Wonder Woman
Doomsday

Silver surfer
I respect this. My boy surfer is not as fanfaved as many would believe but he is definitely top ten.

carver9
Hulk has:
You
Hulk is Hulk
Me(I admit it)
and others. don't be naive

Hulk is Hulk is never online. You're never online. I'm trying to figure out who all these people are that rep Hulk daily. Thor fans has diminished as well.

carver9
Insane, I've never had a problem with you, but you must admit Superman and Thanos get wanked and definitely have a clan(Thanos to the much lesser extent).

He chose the character he hates the most.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.