Dabura vs Janemba (with stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://fdzeta.com/imgcache/86556dz.jpg

vs.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149746/3071247-super_janemba_y_su_espada_dimensional.jpg

Power-level is equalized obviously, but both also have full knowledge of each other.

Galan007
Janemba.

His esoteric abilities > Dabura's, imo.

CosmicComet
I'm not sure.

I think full-knowledge favors Dabura more than Janemba, since Janemba seemed more animalistic than fully aware.

Janemba's main trait is being able to teleport in pieces, and regenerating/reforming.

He also has the curious weakness of falling apart if shouted at.

Dabura's stone spit is such a sneaky, abusable ability that he can mix it up at any time and its not ki based at all, so its spammable.

He also had a heat breath that was so hot that Gohan (who was his equal), avoided it at all costs.

Galan007
With full knowledge of his abilities, Janemba could easily avoid the spit, imo. And since Dabra never spit-spammed in the series, it wouldn't be a tactic that I'd see him using here--it's clearly not in character.

Anyway, Janemba's teleportation+a magical sword that can seemingly cut anything(inc. SSJ3 Goku) like a hot knife through butter, and has uber range >> Dabra's spit and heat attack, imo.

CosmicComet
How does he counter Dabura's knowledge of his weakness? Can literally stop him in his tracks by shouting at him.

And I'm positive that I've seen Dabura at least use his spit more than once in a row. Maybe I'm wrong, but its something he can always keep in his back pocket, and its pretty much impossible to see coming in the heat of a fisticuff exchange.

He also has telekinesis to keep him busy, and he technically doesn't even need his sword to cut things, seeing as he was basically waving his arms around and a blue wave with good range could it also--another thing Gohan avoided at all costs and did not want to be hit by.

Yeah Janemba sword cut through SSJ3 Goku, but SSJ3 Goku was also quite weaker than Janemba.

Galan007
Originally posted by CosmicComet
How does he counter Dabura's knowledge of his weakness? Can literally stop him in his tracks by shouting at him.

And I'm positive that I've seen Dabura at least use his spit more than once in a row. Maybe I'm wrong, but its something he can always keep in his back pocket, and its pretty much impossible to see coming in the heat of a fisticuff exchange.

He also has telekinesis to keep him busy, and he technically doesn't even need his sword to cut things, seeing as he was basically waving his arms around and a blue wave with good range could it also--another thing Gohan avoided at all costs and did not want to be hit by.

Yeah Janemba sword cut through SSJ3 Goku, but SSJ3 Goku was also quite weaker than Janemba. When was Janemba actually stopped by shouting, though? confused

You're right. Dabra used his spit back to back when he statuefide Krillin and Piccolo. With full knowledge of this ability, however, I really don't see it hitting Janemba. Not only can he use teleportation very, very quickly(he teleported in the time it took Goku to throw a single punch, for example) but he can also manifest miniature portals *see below*.

Janemba isn't limited to teleportation. He can also manifest portals that can 'absorb' attacks and send them right back at his opponent:
http://s28.postimg.org/neqmaaosd/image.png
http://s10.postimg.org/k3zkqd5ax/image.png

That's how he could deal with the spit--he'd essentially just send it right back at Dabra.

Couple that with his sword that has uber cutting ability, and most importantly, range(Goku and the landscape were getting sliced from hundreds of feet away) and I honestly think this is Janemba's fight to lose. /shrug

Time-Immemorial
Janemba was never stopped by shouting at him.thumb up

Estacado
Janemba cuts him to pieces.

CosmicComet
He was stopped by Pikkon doing so, Pikkon being so weak, was not able to capitalize and only momentarily stalled him.

Shout + right after, could be game over.

SSJGGogeta
Janemba could also fragment his body and move it, meaning he could easily teleport away from the part of his body that got spit on, and then regenerate.

At least that's the way I see it.

And even if not, I'm still with Galan on this one.

Estacado
Checked the fight Pikkon indeed stunned him for a mere second but it wasnt enoughto do much he instantly regenrated.

Still I would go with Janemba hence the portals ,sword and reality manip.

And off course Lightning Shower Rain is one of the coolest move out there.....biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.