Alex Mercer and Cole MacGrath vs Dante and Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Alex Mercer(Prototype 1-2) and Cole MacGrath(inFAMOUS 1-2) vs Dante(Devil May Cry) and Deadpool(Marvel Universe)

Dante is depowered, Mercer, Cole and Deadpool are full powered and Bloodblusted. Morals on for Dante, Morals off for Mercer, Cole and DP. Battle til Death. Location in Gotham City

Who wins?

Note: if Deadpool solos them, i will allow to Battle til Death or KO and also, Don't think i'm a troll

StealthRanger
Dante solos. Deadpool's mostly irrelevant barring some one off powerups and non standard weaponry I'm unaware of

Nusa105
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Dante solos. Deadpool's mostly irrelevant barring some one off powerups and non standard weaponry I'm unaware of
Didn't you read the OP? I made Dante is depowered :/

StealthRanger
Meaning?

Nusa105
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Meaning?
Meaning is Dante is at his weakest(the opposite of his Strongest)

danteiscool
So DMC3 then? In which case, iirc his speed feats are still better than Alex's and Cole's, especially if he uses Quicksilver style.

Nusa105
Originally posted by danteiscool
So DMC3 then? In which case, iirc his speed feats are still better than Alex's and Cole's, especially if he uses Quicksilver style.
In DMC3 and 4, he still strong and no quicksilver. I was meant DmC Devil May Cry version

SquallX
Originally posted by Nusa105
In DMC3 and 4, he still strong and no quicksilver. I was meant DmC Devil May Cry version

So you're using rebooted Donte then? Not Dante?

If you're using Donte, he'd pretty useless. He's healing factor is weak sauce, he's devil trigger is useless. Hell, the character is useless.

All seriousness, though i never played the game, i did watch the cutscenes, and he did nothing worth mentioning.

Now if you're using Dante, then i debate in favor of him.

danteiscool
DmC Dante, while certainly weaker overall than classic Dante, still SEEMS physically stronger than DMC3 Dante at the least even without Eyrx or DT to boost his strikes. Speedwise, he's shown nothing of mention beyond casually dealing with those Dreamrunner demons that casually swat bullets aside all the time.

SquallX
DmC Dante, while certainly weaker overall than classic Dante, still SEEMS physically stronger than DMC3 Dante at the least even without Eyrx or DT to boost his strikes. Speedwise, he's shown nothing of mention beyond casually dealing with those Dreamrunner demons that casually swat bullets aside all the time.

Donte has nothing in Dante stats wise. Not even a little.

danteiscool
Agreed, though again in terms of physical strength DmC Dante does seem superior to DMC3 Dante (and ONLY DMC3 Dante).

Why say depowered, when you could've just said DmC Dante, btw, Nusa?

Jmanghan
DmC Dante, while certainly weaker overall than classic Dante, still SEEMS physically stronger than DMC3 Dante at the least even without Eyrx or DT to boost his strikes. Speedwise, he's shown nothing of mention beyond casually dealing with those Dreamrunner demons that casually swat bullets aside all the time. DMC3 Dante is above Donte in strength.

Best thing Donte did was knock out that big bouncer dude.

Nusa105
Agreed, though again in terms of physical strength DmC Dante does seem superior to DMC3 Dante (and ONLY DMC3 Dante).

Why say depowered, when you could've just said DmC Dante, btw, Nusa?
Because, I thought there are a version of depowered Dante

danteiscool
Nusa105: why did you think that?

Jmanghan: DmC Dante managed to knock Mundus' giant form back a bit with just a single uppercut sans DT and Eryx. Iirc DMC3 Dante has never shown such physical strength in the game, though I suppose you could scale off of all the other demons in the game, whom he should be superior to for the most part.

Nusa105
danteiscool: i dunno

danteiscool
Nusa105:... Ok then. Well, still doesn't change the fact it's DmC Dante here and I've already made my opinion on that, I think.

Still, on that note, he shouldn't really have anything in his arsenal to really deal with Alex. Cole... depends, I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.