Darth Vader (Rebels) Runs A Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
1. Kanan and Ezra
2. Seventh Sister and Fifth Brother
3. Quinlan Vos (Legends) & Aayla Secura
4. Luminara Unduli & Dark Barriss
5. Savage Opress & Asajj Ventress
6. Galen Marek
7. Darth Maul
8. Count Dooku
9. Darth Nox
10. Palpatine (TPM)
11. Darth Plagueis

Only canon feats for Vader - setting is Hypori. Everyone else has Legends feats.

Emperordmb
Probably ten, but if not that then eleven.

Beniboybling
Very unlikely he'd defeat Palpatine, even by TPM he's Plagueis-tier.

Sinious
7-8-9 are all good fights but he stops at 10.

NewGuy01
Well, I mean, he's already lost to 6. Other than that, 10.

Syndicate

Beniboybling
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, I mean, he's already lost to 6. Other than that, 10. He wasn't prepared to fight Marek the first time around, the second time around he had a firm advantage.

FreshestSlice
Well, I mean, he's already lost to 6. Other than that, 10.
How in the flying **** do you lose to someone who doesn't exist?

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

Ask Vader. :P

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Sinious
7-8-9 are all good fights but he stops at 10.

NewGuy01

It's easier if the one in question doesn't exist either.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
He wasn't prepared to fight Marek the first time around, the second time around he had a firm advantage.

thumb up

Losing once doesn't mean he wouldn't win the majority of times.

FreshestSlice
It's easier if the one in question doesn't exist either.
Don't you try to dodge. Apologize to Vader, heathen.

S_W_LeGenD
Stops at 6.

B/W Galen Marek should be placed above the likes of Darth Maul and Count Dooku.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Clears.

Darth Thor
Kind of a strange battlezone when Vader is Canon, but everyone else is Legends. Hard to power scale in places. For example Rebels Vader never fought Galen Marek. Whereas Legends Vader was handling him in TFUII.

Beniboybling
Canon Vader can be powerscaled with Legends Vader however.

I'd say Canon Vader has better feats, so he should be able to capably defeat Marek.

Emperordmb
I don't see too much of a difference between the Vaders. Neither does something I wouldn't expect the other to be able to replicate.

FreshestSlice
Vader would have lost several limbs in Vader Down in Legends. He would have fought Luke and instead of absolutely demolishing him, he'd be afraid of him.(something that actually happened)

cs_zoltan
Canon Vader can be powerscaled with Legends Vader however.

I'd say Canon Vader has better feats, so he should be able to capably defeat Marek.

What?

Galen has better feats than Canon Vader, and Vader's best feat is actually from Legends. Which funnily enough is ragdolling Starkiller.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
What?

Galen has better feats than Canon Vader, and Vader's best feat is actually from Legends. Which funnily enough is ragdolling Starkiller.

Exactly, when comparing Canon to Legends, the Power Scaling gets all screwed up and it doesn't work.

Beniboybling
What?

Galen has better feats than Canon Vader, and Vader's best feat is actually from Legends. Which funnily enough is ragdolling Starkiller. I meant that Canon Vader has better feats than his Legends counterpart, therefore if Legends Vader can beat SK, Canon Vader should have no trouble either.

I wouldn't say ragdolling SK is his best feat though, his barriers were less than impressive as a Juyo user.

cs_zoltan
I meant that Canon Vader has better feats than his Legends counterpart, therefore if Legends Vader can beat SK, Canon Vader should have no trouble either.

I wouldn't say ragdolling SK is his best feat though, his barriers were less than impressive as a Juyo user.

Legends sources still say that Legends Vader > Starkiller, who has better feats than Canon Vader.

Beniboybling
So, Canon Vader > Legends Vader > Starkiller > Canon Vader. smile

cs_zoltan
So, Canon Vader > Legends Vader > Starkiller > Canon Vader. smile

With your logic...

For others Legends Vader > Canon Vader.

Better feats =/= more powerful.

FreshestSlice
Lel. Isn't that the exact argument you're using for Starkiller being more powerful?

cs_zoltan
Lel. Isn't that the exact argument you're using for Starkiller being more powerful?

I said he had better feats.

Let me explain for the slow people:

Legends Vader feats < Canon Vader feats < Starkiller feats.

According to Legends sources: Legends Vader > Starkiller.

FreshestSlice
With your logic...

For others Legends Vader > Canon Vader.

Better feats =/= more powerful.
This, You saying that Legends Vader is above Canon Vader by being better than Marek. This means you think Marek is better than Canon Vader. Otherwise there would be no point in making this ABC argument.

Darth Thor
He's right tbh. Can't mix and match Canon and Legends like that.

cs_zoltan
This, You saying that Legends Vader is above Canon Vader by being better than Marek. This means you think Marek is better than Canon Vader. Otherwise there would be no point in making this ABC argument.

Sigh.

Legends Vader is better than Canon Vader because of powerscaling. Canon Vader doesn't have any powerscaling or accolade (afaik) that would put him above Starkiller. So yes. Starkiller > Canon Vader, and by proxy Legends Vader > Starkiller.

FreshestSlice
>sigh
>goes on to repeat exactly what I said

cs_zoltan
>sigh
>goes on to repeat exactly what I said

https://media.giphy.com/media/E87jjnSCANThe/giphy.gif

You started this whole ****ery with this post:

I'm trying to explain what I meant but you don't make any sense.

FreshestSlice
You're a hypocrite is the point.

cs_zoltan
You're a hypocrite is the point.

Except I'm not. You just can't comprehend the difference between feats and powerscaling.

Tondemonai
No heal 6. With heal 9

carthage
Probably done at TPM Palpatine

carthage
The only area Legends Vader is above Canon Vader is dueling ability, and that will likely change as of the end of Season 2 of Rebels. Though to be fair his skill feats in Legends really don't seem out of his ability for his most current incarnation, i,e defeating teams of fodder Jedi, lesser to mid-tier Jedi like An'ya Kuro, and outskilling SK/Galen.

And in terms of raw power, Vader has somewhat more impressive feats in canon in terms of TK potency/barrier tbh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.