Obama caught in another bold faced lie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
fnF4rQQktfs

Almost a billion dollars went to illegal immigrants through Obamacare

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/08/senate-report-illegal-immigrants-benefited-from-up-to-750m-in-obamacare-subsidies.html

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/02/09/obama-lied-750-million-in-obamacare-subsidies-went-to-illegals-in-2015-n2116878

Time-Immemorial
Now all you Obama supporters who jump on these grenades daily, come in tell me how I am wrong this isn't what he actually said, and here is why.

Bardock42
He said that the reforms wouldn't apply to people who are in the US illegally, and they do not.

Apparently there were mistakes made in ensuring that people who got the tax credits have legal status, but Obamacare, like Obama said, does not insure them or apply to them, hence why it was a **** up, rather than a proper execution of the plan.

Time-Immemorial
Sorry sir, that won't work.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/02/09/obama-lied-750-million-in-obamacare-subsidies-went-to-illegals-in-2015-n2116878

Try again.

Bardock42
Okay, it is actually correct though. He didn't say "no government money can go to those here illegally by accident since we've been able to make errors impossible" he said that his plan does not give money to them, and his plan doesn't. So it's not a lie, just a **** up.

Flyattractor
Bardy's answer is the best you should hope to get Timmy. Its the typical "Yeah it didn't work, but gosh darn it, We tried because We CARE and thats what really matters"

The cheating lying and stealing and incompotence is just a byprodcut that is best ignored.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bardy's answer is the best you should hope to get Timmy. Its the typical "Yeah it didn't work, but gosh darn it, We tried because We CARE and thats what really matters"

The cheating lying and stealing and incompotence is just a byprodcut that is best ignored.

Oh no, you are taking my post too far. Obamacare works even with this potential mess up.

Flyattractor
Despite the fact that hardly any one has signed up for it.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
Okay, it is actually correct though. He didn't say "no government money can go to those here illegally by accident since we've been able to make errors impossible" he said that his plan does not give money to them, and his plan doesn't. So it's not a lie, just a **** up.

It is a lie, he said its not for illegal immigrants and almost a billion went to them.

Thats a lie Bardock.

Bardock42
Despite the fact that hardly any one has signed up for it.

What are you talking about? Like 12 million people signed up in open enrolment and the percentage of uninsured dropped from like 16% to 9%.

A great achievement, and it's just going to get better.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
It is a lie, he said its not for illegal immigrants and almost a billion went to them.

Thats a lie Bardock. And the government is trying to get the money back, because it was a screw up, and not in line with the law. That's not a lie.

Time-Immemorial
And the government is trying to get the money back, because it was a screw up, and not in line with the law. That's not a lie.

How are they getting the money back?

The guy called him out as a liar before the bill was passed because he saw in the bill what was going to happen.

What was in the bill happened and now almost a billion dollars are gone.

Flyattractor
Only 1 Billion? Sheesh for the Obama Admin that is a pretty small amount in acutallitty.

Time-Immemorial
Half a billion spend on 12 syrian rebels..so yea.

Flyattractor
What are you talking about? Like 12 million people signed up in open enrolment and the percentage of uninsured dropped from like 16% to 9%.

A great achievement, and it's just going to get better.

Only 12 Mill? Last I checked we were a country of over 350 Mill? And out of that 12 Mill, how many are ILLEGALS?

And if so many had signed up. Why did they keep pushing back last years sign up well into this year?

Bardock42
Only 12 Mill? Last I checked we were a country of over 350 Mill? And out of that 12 Mill, how many are ILLEGALS?

And if so many had signed up. Why did they keep pushing back last years sign up well into this year?

Most of the others were already covered and kept their plans.

To give more people a chance to sign up, who may have forgotten.

Flyattractor
Most of the others were already covered and kept their plans.

To give more people a chance to sign up, who may have forgotten.

That and its against the law to NOT have Coverage now. Send those that don't sign up to prison and that way then they can get coverage.

Robtard
Requesting a thread title change, since apparently Obama wasn't caught in a bold faced lie

Maybe: "Government makes an error and attempts to fix it"

snowdragon

I'll bet more then a few illegals have slipped into coverage under obamacare considering CA/TX/Fl/NY have some of the highest enrollment figures and most of the illegal immigrants as well.

Time-Immemorial
Obama lied. Was called out on it on the senate floor, and turns out it was true.

Nephthys
I wonder if TI ever gets tired of embarrassing himself.

Time-Immemorial
Clearly you can't read, which is pretty embarrassing.

Time-Immemorial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.