Woman assaulted by BLM supporter over sticker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/10/black-lives-matter-supporter-allegedly-assaulted-a-female-trump-fan/

A woman was assaulted, alledgedly punched in the chest by a young man after he threatened her and her laptop on twitter and she found out; screen capping and reporting him. After she refused to destroy evidence of his crime he assaulted her.

The man would then go on to make a bragging youtube video about how he believes he will get off scot free.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ltmonk13/status/697544450109628416

Time-Immemorial
Listen to how these people talk..its subhuman.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Listen to how these people talk..its subhuman.
It's below that

Time-Immemorial
Unfortunately this is how more then 90% of black people talk and act. And people wonder why they get such a bad rap and have so many problems. Maybe if they could act like normal human beings with intelligent dialect and communication, they would not have so many problems. Its flat out disgusting what they did to this person and equally disgusting how they act and talk.

Robtard
Oh boy

carthage
BLM proves its just a social movement for black equality and is totes non racist, lmao

vansonbee
Just imagine if the lady was black and the fool was white. Lot of media coverage and hatred towards whites.Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Unfortunately this is how more then 90% of black people talk and act. And people wonder why they get such a bad rap and have so many problems. Maybe if they could act like normal human beings with intelligent dialect and communication, they would not have so many problems. Its flat out disgusting what they did to this person and equally disgusting how they act and talk. I only wish. Maybe, just one of these days, they might join the rest of the community and add something productive.

Omega Vision
Love how fast this turned into a racist circle jerk.

Time-Immemorial
I love how you only defend black injustice but can't say a damn thing when the situation is reversed.

Robtard
Few things for the racist ranters in here:

1) The woman appears to be Arabic or Persian
2) She allegedly threw a hot beverage at hit
3) He allegedly hit(or shoved) her afterwards
4) Race appears to have nothing to do with the incident, it was political

He shouldn't have taken her picture and tweeted it, it was stupid and he's a fool for it. Making this out to be yet another "BLM is racist!" fest is lame, as is blanketing black people for the actions of one fool.

Time-Immemorial
Interesting so because she is Arab and female it doesn't matter what this idiot did. Good one, Rob.

Robtard
Oh, clever, making me out to be racist and misogynist now. Good one.

Time-Immemorial
What you said was discriminating and you basically said because she was a female Arab who supports trump she does not matter.

Robtard
What you said was discriminating and you basically said because she was a female Arab who supports trump she does not matter.

Incorrect and stop trying to troll me because you showed bad form in here

Time-Immemorial
I spoke the truth, this group of thugs were talking and acting subhuman. They attacked a helpless woman for her political views. You should be ashamed defending them.

Robtard
You on the topic:

Unfortunately this is how more then 90% of black people talk and act. And people wonder why they get such a bad rap and have so many problems. Maybe if they could act like normal human beings with intelligent dialect and communication, they would not have so many problems. Its flat out disgusting what they did to this person and equally disgusting how they act and talk.

Me on the topic:

Originally posted by Robtard
He shouldn't have taken her picture and tweeted it, it was stupid and he's a fool for it.

Time-Immemorial
My opinion> yours

Bardock42
Listen to how these people talk..its subhuman. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Unfortunately this is how more then 90% of black people talk and act. And people wonder why they get such a bad rap and have so many problems. Maybe if they could act like normal human beings with intelligent dialect and communication, they would not have so many problems. Its flat out disgusting what they did to this person and equally disgusting how they act and talk. Originally posted by vansonbee
Just imagine if the lady was black and the fool was white. Lot of media coverage and hatred towards whites. I only wish. Maybe, just one of these days, they might join the rest of the community and add something productive. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I spoke the truth, this group of thugs were talking and acting subhuman. They attacked a helpless woman for her political views. You should be ashamed defending them.

Time-Immemorial
I guess you didn't watch the video

MF DELPH
Smh...

Really TI?

Time-Immemorial
The idiot beat a woman up. There is no sympathy. And this ain't the first time this has happened.

Blm is a terrorist organization

dadudemon
Unfortunately this is how more then 90% of black people talk and act.

Sorry, man, but this is just racist. I might be inclined to agree with a number less than 10%. The vast majority of black people don't agree with and support thuggish, criminal, immature behavior. That is the same across all of the other ethnicities, as well.

Let me make it more clear: the vast majority of black people are good, wholesome, people, just the same as any other race or demographic in the US. It is the minority (no pun intended) that create problems and ugly generalizations to be birthed.

Surtur
I'm just laughing at the fact this person is supposed to be a college student. He posted "NY Daily news is lying on me". What the f*ck does that even mean?

Time-Immemorial
Maybe I should have said 90% of BLM acts like this which is the truth. They act like bunch of idiots.

Bardock42
Maybe I should have said 90% of BLM acts like this.

Yeah, but you couldn't help yourself letting your true opinions shine through, we get it...

Newjak
I'm glad other people posted on the racist comments of TI

Time-Immemorial
I'm glad no one cares what you think especially me. Your just here to jump on and cheerlead like you usually do.

dadudemon
Maybe I should have said 90% of BLM acts like this which is the truth. They act like bunch of idiots.

I'd be far more inclined to agree with this statement. I really don't like the BLM. But some would argue that it is a minority of the BLM that are causing these problems. Great. But I still don't like that group. When they starting shitting on Sanders, that's when I knew they were disgusting idiots who just wanted attention and to spread hate.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, but you couldn't help yourself letting your true opinions shine through, we get it...

This coming from the guy who says women need lesser standards and believes women can't compete with men on equal playing fields.

Newjak
I'm glad no one cares what you think especially me. Your just here to jump on and cheerlead like you usually do. Yup you make the racist comment now you have to attack other people.

Time-Immemorial
Your the one who's jumping in, I redacted what I said, move on cheerleader.

BackFire
TI, careful with racial generalizations. That's frowned upon here, and most places, not a good way to be taken seriously.

Time-Immemorial
I over generalized and I take it back

Robtard
You should apologize

The Ecks
this hypocrite? apologize? lol

Robtard
Calm down

Raisen
Oh god. Everyone in this world is a hypocrite. We were all probably better off throwing spears and farming. Too smart and proud to ever agree. Too shallow to overcome physical differences.

Ushgarak
Useless thread closed. The next outbreak of racism like that will result in bans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.