3 AVENGERS -Vs- 3 LEAGUERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..
Pre-Darksied War..

Scalet Witch
Vision
Iron Man

Vs

G.L Hal
Firestorm
Aquaman

ShadowFyre
Having glass cannons like SW always make these matches iffy. She either solos or gets knocked out by random debris flying around.

Hal's the mvp in this match maybe. Unless Vision gets to him through his constructs.

Good fight, I want to say DC wins because of Hal but thats a pretty good team of Tony,Vision, and SW. Good fight. Im undecided and not that familiar with Firestorm honestly.

Supermex
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Having glass cannons like SW always make these matches iffy. She either solos or gets knocked out by random debris flying around.

Hal's the mvp in this match maybe. Unless Vision gets to him through his constructs.

Good fight, I want to say DC wins because of Hal but thats a pretty good team of Tony,Vision, and SW. Good fight. Im undecided and not that familiar with Firestorm honestly.

Nice feedback ShadowFyre

Maybe we get some more feedback from others on this matchup

zopzop
Team DC all the way.

Hal destroys Wanda. FS destroys Vision (he's inorganic and ripe for molestation by Firestorm). AM distracts IM long enough for the rest of his team to jump in and end it.

Supermex
Originally posted by zopzop
Team DC all the way.

Hal destroys Wanda. FS destroys Vision (he's inorganic and ripe for molestation by Firestorm). AM distracts IM long enough for the rest of his team to jump in and end it.

Wanda is tricky here

Vision is a good matchup for Firestorm

riv6672
DC seems to have the raw power edge.
As noted, Marvel has a glass cannon that could swing things depending on her ability to shoot first. Really interesting match up.

Sin I AM
Am solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.