Licensed Gun owner saves Stabbgin Victim...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
...and of course he gets fired.

General Motors says We prefer Dead Customers...or something like that..

Like I always say nowadays. If you see someone getting killed. For GODS SAKE Do not try to Help!

RUN! RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the Liberal Thing to do.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Like I always say nowadays. If you see someone getting killed. For GODS SAKE Do not try to Help!

RUN! RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the Liberal Thing to do.

I agree that some liberals end up in a logic hole so stupid that you end up with conclusions like what you're stating, here. But other liberals would not disagree with you at all, on this particular topic.

Also, restricting gun use and weapons is not a liberal stance. That's a very conservative stance. The liberal stance would be to create as much freedom of choice as possible...ergo "liberty" being an element of being a "liberal". That's one thing that people often get wrong about American "liberals." They are actually conservatives on some topics, not liberals. It is a conservative thing, by the political science definition, to want to restrict rights.

Definition:

of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.

or:

favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/liberal

Same thing with restricting drugs and stuff like that. Those are conservative ideas, not liberal ideas. You can't really call yourself a liberal while also stating a thousand different ways you want to restrict individual liberty. I think that conservatives, like the GOP, need to reinvent themselves. But I think liberals also need to do so. They need to improve and update their ideas.

Surtur
Where did you get this fake story? Hilary Clinton already told us guns don't save people. So I'm just wondering where you pulled this piece of fiction from?

She would not tell us these things unless they were true.

Flyattractor
From the same place that Daddudedudguy just said that Liberals are PRO GUN!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
Where did you get this fake story? Hilary Clinton already told us guns don't save people. So I'm just wondering where you pulled this piece of fiction from?

She would not tell us these things unless they were true.

Did she really say guns don't protect people?

Surtur
Well yeah, I don't know if she exactly said that, but you remember she said guns don't save people or protect people or something along those lines. She said something about how guns just don't help.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
From the same place that Daddudedudguy just said that Liberals are PRO GUN!

Wait...dictionary.com is a fantasy location for definitions?

Also, I like your nickname for me. DDDG or "Spicy MC, Triple D G" as I'm called in the clubs and on the streets.

Time-Immemorial
Well yeah, I don't know if she exactly said that, but you remember she said guns don't save people or protect people or something along those lines. She said something about how guns just don't help.

Oh yea how could I forget.

So she should have her secret service give up all their guns.

cdtm
If true, it says more about dumbass bosses then it does about gun rights.

Flyattractor
The Dumbass bosses just have to do what the Liberal Company owners tell them to do....which is be a PC Dumbass.

Robtard
Good for that guy, he also seems like a responsible gun owner.

But if a company has a "no gun policy" for their employees or certain employees/jobs, should they not enforce it?

Raisen
Originally posted by Robtard

But if a company has a "no gun policy" for their employees or certain employees/jobs, should they not enforce it?

Yes they should whether we like it or not. Just as the city of Cleveland should enforce their policy of charging ambulance services to the parents of a minor. Right?

cdtm

He worked for a contractor, and claimed he was never informed about the policy.

Also, looks like he got his job back.

Robtard
Originally posted by Raisen
Yes they should whether we like it or not.

Just as the city of Cleveland should enforce their policy of charging ambulance services to the parents of a minor.

Right?

thumb up

thumb down

Your bigotry thumb down

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
He worked for a contractor, and claimed he was never informed about the policy.

Also, looks like he got his job back.

That's good to hear.

Raisen
thumb up

thumb down

Your bigotry thumb down
Lol. No. I'm just not a hypocrite. Policy is policy right rob? Or just when it benefits your narrative right? You also don't know me. I'm only half white rob. My daughter is also mixed. If you are completely objective then you would see this is one in the same

Robtard
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. When did I bring up ethnicity?

Raisen
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. When did I bring up ethnicity?
I knew you would say that. However based on your past comments a year ago to me you were saying I was another racist white guy. I'm sure you've forgotten.
Rob. You are for one policy but against another because you think the Cleveland situation is based on bigotry. Look at it objectively. Policy is policy correct

Robtard
So this is all about some butthurt from a year ago? LoLz, come on, man.

When did I mention racial bigotry in the Cleveland/Kid thread? It's a matter of bad taste, my post implies as much. You seem really fixated on race.

Raisen
So this is all about some butthurt from a year ago? LoLz, come on, man.

When did I mention racial bigotry in the Cleveland/Kid thread? It's a matter of bad taste. You seem really fixated on race.
I'm not butthurt. I'm explain why I said that. I'm not fix on race at all. I'm responding to your bigot comment.
As I mentioned also. The rice thing is in bad taste but probably just procedure

cdtm
This Walgreens employee wasn't as lucky.

Walgreens employee acted in self defense against an armed robbery, after they approached him. No policy against firearms, and apparently even law enforcement agrees they would reacted in the same manner.

However, as an "at will" employee, Walgreens doesn't really need to justify firing him, and the courts ruled the second amendment doesn't apply to private employers.

Raisen
Originally posted by cdtm
This Walgreens employee wasn't as lucky.

Walgreens employee acted in self defense against an armed robbery, after they approached him. No policy against firearms, and apparently even law enforcement agrees they would reacted in the same manner.

However, as an "at will" employee, Walgreens doesn't really need to justify firing him, and the courts ruled the second amendment doesn't apply to private employers.
How foolish.

Lestov16
So a policy by General Motors is now somehow symbolic of the viewpoint of all liberal democrats? Massive generalization right there, not to mention this thread was clearly made for the sole purpose to take potshots at the left wing even though, as stated, this was a company policy that had nothing to do with politics. Funny how many smear threads like this keep popping up, and that it seems to be right wingers who keep creating them. Hmm....

Raisen
Originally posted by Lestov16
So a policy by General Motors is now somehow symbolic of the viewpoint of all liberal democrats? Massive generalization right there, not to mention this thread was clearly made for the sole purpose to take potshots at the left wing even though, as stated, this was a company policy that had nothing to do with politics. Funny how many smear threads like this keep popping up, and that it seems to be right wingers who keep creating them. Hmm....
I'm not part of that.

Surtur

We have a policy saying there should be no illegals here. We should enforce that too, right? Actually wait no it's actually a law, so it's a step up from mere policy.

I'm glad to hear you support deporting all illegals.

Raisen
We have a policy saying there should be no illegals here. We should enforce that too, right? Actually wait no it's actually a law, so it's a step up from mere policy.

I'm glad to hear you support deporting all illegals.
Lol. When I used the Cleveland policy of charging for ambulance trips he called me a bigot. Look at his Tamir rice thread in this section.

Surtur
Yeah that was kinda strange, if policy is policy then well..shit, policy is policy. Whether it's for a job or for ambulance services. Unless nobody in the history of the US has ever been charged for ambulance services.

Oh wait, I have, a few years ago, when I had to be taken to the hospital due to having seizures. Hmm. Well hey, I'm not from the same state the kid is so as long as nobody in the history of that state has ever been sent a bill for paramedic services then..yep, the bill should of not been sent.

Raisen
Yeah that was kinda strange, if policy is policy then well..shit, policy is policy. Whether it's for a job or for ambulance services. Unless nobody in the history of the US has ever been charged for ambulance services.

Oh wait, I have, a few years ago, when I had to be taken to the hospital due to having seizures. Hmm. Well hey, I'm not from the same state the kid is so as long as nobody in the history of that state has ever been sent a bill for paramedic services then..yep, the bill should of not been sent.
I've noticed this double standard with liberals. You call them out and their retort is bigot, racist, or sexist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.