The Avengers Comprehensive Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/avengers-assemble.1064115/

Attempting to do the same thing I did with the Fantastic Four. I just started covering volume 1, so wish me luck.

abhilegend
You are the greatest comic book fan ever!!!

Endless Mike
Wow, thanks. Not sure I'll be able to finish this one, though, considering how many spinoffs there are.

StiltmanFTW
Looks like quite a challenge.

Endless Mike
I got past issue #50 and covered the first Annual.

HulkIsHulk
I think you missed the feat of hulk supporting the train in issue 1, and then him breaking that rock in 4 while thor was unavailable. otherwsie, awesome job

Endless Mike
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I think you missed the feat of hulk supporting the train in issue 1, and then him breaking that rock in 4 while thor was unavailable. otherwsie, awesome job

I didn't mention the first one because I didn't consider it all that impressive in the context of the Hulk's strength (i.e. he's capable of a whole lot more so it's nothing to really write home about).

For the second one you mentioned, the living rock had a weak spot that, if hit hard enough, would make it implode without causing any damage, but there was no real way to know how hard that hit needed to be (as it wasn't the force of the hit itself that destroyed the rock but its own energy). Although I suppose maybe I should have mentioned that the other Avengers considered only Thor strong enough to do it before the Hulk showed up.

Endless Mike
Okay, I updated the post on issue #5 with the rock feat.

Endless Mike
I got to issue #100

Endless Mike
I got past issue #150

HulkIsHulk
Ya know, your threads became a lot less fun with the board restructuring, making it necessary to sign up at NFS to view the links, images and videos

Endless Mike
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Ya know, your threads became a lot less fun with the board restructuring, making it necessary to sign up at NFS to view the links, images and videos

Really sorry about that, nothing I can do about it.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Not your fault man. Which is why I ditched my plans of signing up there.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Mungi has talked to the HC staff and made them un-do the whole registration requirement thing uhuh

Be like Mungi stick out tongue

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Mungi has talked to the HC staff and made them un-do the whole registration requirement thing uhuh

Be like Mungi stick out tongue
Ya know, there were 5 others who asked for that before Mungi. He just was the final nail in the coffin. uhuh

And its one thing to unlock a board for public. Its a whole another to rewrite the source code of the website. Its not the respect section being open. No link can be viewed by a non member. Stop trolling poor Mike. stick out tongue

Endless Mike
Reached issue #200.

Endless Mike
I got past issue #250.

StiltmanFTW
I love how dedicated you are, Mike.

Registration is still necessary to see the pics though, amrite? Oh well, should be worth it.

Endless Mike
Yeah, unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that

StiltmanFTW
No worries, Mike. Mods here won't mind, I hope... and registering doesn't take long.

Keep up the good work thumb up Any plans after the Avengers thread?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No worries, Mike. Mods here won't mind, I hope... and registering doesn't take long.

Keep up the good work Any plans after the Avengers thread?

Thinking of tackling Thor, but that won't be for a while.

Endless Mike
I reached issue #300

HulkIsHulk
Keep up the gud wrk Mike. Best of luck

HulkIsHulk
Keep up the gud wrk Mike. Best of luck

Endless Mike
Just an update, I have decided to continue the thread after stopping, as a tribute to Stan Lee (RIP).

HulkIsHulk
Sweet

Endless Mike
I'm still continuing, albeit at a greatly reduced pace, however I have gotten past issue #350.

One Big Mob
Good stuff Mike. Hell of an undertaking. thumb up

Endless Mike
Believe it or not, this isn't dead! The old thread is locked for some reason, so I continued it with a new one:

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/avengers-continued.1256825/

You might need to be logged in to view the images or something, but I can't help that.

Endless Mike
BTW the mods merged my new thread with the old one, so the new link to the thread is here: https://www.fanverse.org/threads/avengers-assemble.1064115/

Endless Mike
I reached issue #400. Might take a bit of a break to concentrate on the Superman thread.

Endless Mike
I decided to finish volume 1, now I'll probably be taking a break.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.