Yoda vs. DoE Darth Bane (READ OP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Yoda:
- RotS iteration,
- lost his left arm,
- has three bullet holes inside his right leg,
- is lightly stabbed in the gut,
- is as drugged as Amy Winehouse hour before her death,
- has just returned from 3 hours of constant fighting.

Darth Bane:
- DoE iteration,
- 10/10 physical condition
- bloodlusted.

Rules:
- in character,
- fight outside the Lehon temple.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by JKBart
- is as drugged as Amy Winehouse hour before her death, LMFAO

S_W_LeGenD
You have crippled Yoda way too much.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by JKBart
is as drugged as Amy Winehouse hour before her death

Lol

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You have crippled Yoda way too much.

That was the whole point lol What s with slamming on Bane anyways?

JKBart
who wins

Syndicate
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird

It's all Carthage has.

EmperorSidious2
The fact that force augmentation can make up for so much, I go YODA. He still has a huge force advantage to fall back on.

Syndicate
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
The fact that force augmentation can make up for so much, I go YODA. He still has a huge force advantage to fall back on.

If you legitimately think this then I'll debate you on it.

carthage
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird

Because he's heavily overrated

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Syndicate
If you legitimately think this then I'll debate you on it.

I'm open to this idea.

Syndicate
I'm open to this idea.

Alright. Yoda is heavily drugged, heavily wounded and has already been fighting for hours as per the OP. Bane was able to collapse a Rakatan temple and as per the novesl he's more powerful then he was on a DS nexus in PoD with Orbalisks by Rule of Two and he was more powerful then either of these incarnations by Dynasty of Evil.

This is apparently the size of a Rakatan temple.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/9f/Rakata_Temple.png/revision/latest?cb=20130204114310

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BmP0g10wn4I/maxresdefault.jpg

If DoE Bane is more powerful then an incarnation that is more powerful then an incarnation of himself which could collapse a temple of this size as an after affect I'd say he's approaching if not already on Yoda's level of power. Now you need to take into account all of the things hindering Yoda at this point.

I'll give you a moment to consider all this. Alright great, moment's up. Do you still really believe Yoda as per these conditions could beat DoE Bane in his prime?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by carthage
Because he's heavily overrated

Apparently not if Evannova's putting him up against Shaak Ti. Lol

FreshestSlice
Alright. Yoda is heavily drugged, heavily wounded and has already been fighting for hours as per the OP. Bane was able to collapse a Rakatan temple and as per the novesl he's more powerful then he was on a DS nexus in PoD with Orbalisks by Rule of Two and he was more powerful then either of these incarnations by Dynasty of Evil.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/9f/Rakata_Temple.png/revision/latest?cb=20130204114310

If DoE Bane is more powerful then an incarnation that is more powerful then an incarnation of himself which could collapse a temple of this size as an after affect I'd say he's approaching if not already on Yoda's level of power. Now you need to take into account all of the things hindering Yoda at this point.

I'll give you a moment to consider all this. Alright great, moment's up. Do you still really believe Yoda as per these conditions could beat DoE Bane in his prime?
Are you Neph's Tondemonai?

EmperorSidious2

Yoda lifts hand, and crushes Bane. Game over. laughing out loud laughing out loud

However on a more serious note, when looking at all that, I'm still trying to put all the factors into perspective as Yoda being severely cripples as Legend said, while Bane is not only in orbalisk but is in peak physical condition, yes Yoda won't have a nice time here. However I'm thinking he could stave off the drugs as Dooku did, and all depends how much of his force reserves are still left. That's what will be the deciding factor. However being basically exhausted for fighting 3 hours straight, drugged, and bullet wounds in your body yea, I can see him losing and might be inclined to agree.

carthage
Bane could only destroy boxes and tents and kill non force sensitives with TK, his TK showings in POD are garbage when he isn't on Lehon.

Even an injured Yoda can snap Bane's neck with a gesture.

Emperordmb
Good thing DOE Bane is substantially more powerful than POD Bane was on Lehon.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by carthage
Because he's heavily overrated And now he's heavily underrated, well done you've achieved nothing. smile

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by Beniboybling
well done you've achieved nothing. smile

You've summarized the end result of this hobby :maybe

AncientPower
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Good thing DOE Bane is substantially more powerful than POD Bane was on Lehon.

Holy shit, you guys finally figured out how to beat his anti-Bane nexus logic; 'substantially' is an understatement though.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by AncientPower
Holy shit, you guys finally figured out how to beat his anti-Bane nexus logic; 'substantially' is an understatement though. Erm, DMB has had a blog on this for several months now:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/emperordmb/blog/darth-banes-power/122497/

thumb up

AncientPower
My bad, missed that one, why it isn't thoroughly applied by Bane supporters is beyond me.

Nephthys
Engaging with trolls just gives them what they want.

Beniboybling
Let's be honest there no longer exists a legitimate platform for the "Bane supporters" to discuss anything these days, every Bane thread is a troll thread.

EDIT: Neph essentially beat me to it.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Nephthys
Engaging with trolls just gives them what they want.

Here sure, on comicvine though...

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by AncientPower
My bad, missed that one, why it isn't thoroughly applied by Bane supporters is beyond me.
Because "Bane Supporters" still have to deal with canon statements that place him below anyone not named Maul, Savag, or Dooku definitely, and without knowing their comparisons to other Banite Sith, it can be quite the uphill battle; that coupled with no one talking Bane support against the higher ups seriously makes making that argument pointless.

Syndicate
Yoda lifts hand, and crushes Bane. Game over. laughing out loud laughing out loud

However on a more serious note, when looking at all that, I'm still trying to put all the factors into perspective as Yoda being severely cripples as Legend said, while Bane is not only in orbalisk but is in peak physical condition, yes Yoda won't have a nice time here. However I'm thinking he could stave off the drugs as Dooku did, and all depends how much of his force reserves are still left. That's what will be the deciding factor. However being basically exhausted for fighting 3 hours straight, drugged, and bullet wounds in your body yea, I can see him losing and might be inclined to agree.

Dooku knew how to purge poisons/drugs from his body BECAUSE of knowledge passed down by Bane. It's questionable Yoda knows the same techniques though not out of the realm of possibility considering his lifespan.

Emperordmb
Dooku didn't purge himself of the nightsister toxin though. His vision was all ****ed up by it.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Dooku didn't purge himself of the nightsister toxin though. His vision was all ****ed up by it.

Well he's done so in the past and he likely did neutralize most of it but was unable to completely rid it from his system as he was fighting off Nightsisters and had just woken up.

EmperorSidious2
Dooku knew how to purge poisons/drugs from his body BECAUSE of knowledge passed down by Bane. It's questionable Yoda knows the same techniques though not out of the realm of possibility considering his lifespan.

I'm sure Yoda knows how to, due to his many many many years of studying the force. Is it really knowledge passed down by bane or an ability related to force heal? I would see it as something attuned to force heal and something Yoda would defintlly be able to counter.

Syndicate
I'm sure Yoda knows how to, due to his many many many years of studying the force. Is it really knowledge passed down by bane or an ability related to force heal? I would see it as something attuned to force heal and something Yoda would defintlly be able to counter.

The knowledge itself is a Sith technique though I'm sure Yoda knows an ability with a similar use.

FreshestSlice
Being able to deal with poisons is basic knowledge for all the major Force using groups, lel.

Zenwolf
Uh...yeah, flushing out drugs, poisons and the like is something Jedi Knights can do, in fact they have to master said ability.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Uh...yeah, flushing out drugs, poisons and the like is something Jedi Knights can do, in fact they have to master said ability.

I need to get my hands on this book as its been quoted at me more times then I can count.

NewGuy01

Uh, when he actually displays this ability he implies that it's a technique that he learned from the Jedi.

Zenwolf
I need to get my hands on this book as its been quoted at me more times then I can count.

It's a pretty awesome book.

S_W_LeGenD
Honestly, Yoda doesn't stands a chance in this contest with such injuries and shortcomings.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Uh, when he actually displays this ability he implies that it's a technique that he learned from the Jedi.

Can I get a quote/video?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.