Ahsoka Tano vs. Bastila Shan vs. Sirak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka as of The Clone Wars.
Bastila as of Knights of the Old Republic after she was redeemed by Revan.
Sirak in his prime.

Battle takes place on Lothal.

carthage
Ahsoka

Total Warrior
Ahsoka>Bastila>Sirak

Prof. T.C McAbe
Ahsoka > the whole KOTR cast.

ares834
Bastila. No question.

JKBart
Sirak's contribution to the combat is that his body can be a potential obstacle for someone to trip over, or use as a telekinetic projectile

Emperordmb
I'd probably side Sirak, but I'm unfamiliar with Bastila for the most part.

ares834
Bastila wastes Sirak. erm

|King Joker|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2a30--j37Q

Surtur
I thought force users of the kotor era were supposed to be vastly more powerful then the "modern" jedi we see. I mean in the movies you pretty much need to be a bad ass sith lord to do sith lightning. During the kotor era sith apprentices were throwing that shit around like it was going out of style.

I mean Revan could murder Luke, Vader, and Sidious all at the same time.

ares834
Nope.

Prequel Trilogy is the "prime of the Jedi" per GL himself.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by |King Joker|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2a30--j37Q

Surtur
Just doesn't make sense. I think GL is senile in his old age. The prequel jedi in their prime? Qui Gon was about to die of a heart attack from fighting Darth Maul for a few minutes.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ares834
Bastila wastes Sirak. erm
Just looked at Ant's RT and saw that Bastila knocked Revan and a couple companions over with Telekinesis on Lehon in KOTOR.

I concede Bastila's victory.

Edit: Oh wait, this is light side Bastila. Eh if her light side incarnation is comparable to her dark side incarnation in power I'd still give it to her. But if not, I'd probably give it to Sirak via dueling ability.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Surtur
Just doesn't make sense. I think GL is senile in his old age. The prequel jedi in their prime? Qui Gon was about to die of a heart attack from fighting Darth Maul for a few minutes.
And in KOTOR, the notable Jedi are Revan, Meetra, Bastila, and... ?
Everyone else is kinda meh.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Surtur
I thought force users of the kotor era were supposed to be vastly more powerful then the "modern" jedi we see. I mean in the movies you pretty much need to be a bad ass sith lord to do sith lightning. During the kotor era sith apprentices were throwing that shit around like it was going out of style.

I mean Revan could murder Luke, Vader, and Sidious all at the same time.
That's because the only Sith are badass Sith Lords. erm

I mean it's literally called "the Order of the Sith Lords" for a reason.

And that last part nearly gave me a heart attack myself with that much stupid.

ares834

FreshestSlice
The Jedi Order in KotOR had half it's members abandon it and they are in the middle of a civil war. The only Jedi who saw war are with Revan/Malak. Not to mention that describes the Republic and the Jedi perfectly at pretty much any point in galactic history in Legends. And their ability to use the Force wasn't diminished, as in Legends at least, that power comes from within. Their ability to see the future was diminished and use more esoteric powers were deminished.

|King Joker|
who wins this fight freshest

FreshestSlice
Bastila, duh.

ares834
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The Jedi Order in KotOR had half it's members abandon it and they are in the middle of a civil war. The only Jedi who saw war are with Revan/Malak. Not to mention that describes the Republic and the Jedi perfectly at pretty much any point in galactic history in Legends. And their ability to use the Force wasn't diminished, as in Legends at least, that power comes from within. Their ability to see the future was diminished and use more esoteric powers were deminished.

I'm not arguing what is (in the EU) but rather what I think it should be in the new canon.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
And in KOTOR, the notable Jedi are Revan, Meetra, Bastila, and... ?
Everyone else is kinda meh.

Like I said though, random sith can fire out lightning like it's going out of style. We aren't talking dark jedi either, just random dickish sith.

Beniboybling
Just looked at Ant's RT and saw that Bastila knocked Revan and a couple companions over with Telekinesis on Lehon in KOTOR.

I concede Bastila's victory.Remember though, Lehon is a powerful nexus. Feats don't count on Lehon. smile

FreshestSlice
Bastila was holding back because she's in love with Revan and wasn't trying to kill him so it still counts. excellent

Syndicate
Bastila.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Remember though, Lehon is a powerful nexus. Feats don't count on Lehon. smile
Even half that much telekinetic power is more impressive than what Sirak or Ahsoka can muster up.

Darth Truculent
Do not forget that Bastilla is a Mandalorian War veteran along with Meetra, Revan & Malak. Ahsoka never made the rank of Jedi Knight and Sirak came from Dathomir which is Nightsister territory and never completed his training.

What was it that Darth Traya said about Revan? "Looking at Revan was like staring into the heart of the Force." Back to Bastilla, she wielded a double blade and was probably trained in Juyo. Although Ahsoka uses the Jar-Kai fighting technique she would be destroyed by Bastilla.

Fighting droids is not the same as fighting fanatical Mandalorians.

FreshestSlice
No she is not. To pretty much all of that.

Beniboybling
Even half that much telekinetic power is more impressive than what Sirak or Ahsoka can muster up. Meh, if she's going from getting stomped by Malak to twice contending with an altogether more powerful opponent, and the first time with backup, she's either's massively amped by Lehon and the Star Forge, or the turning to the dark side dramatically advanced her powers, or both.

Not really seeing outside of nexus/DS showings she really has the proves she can beat Ahsoka.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Sirak came from Dathomir which is Nightsister territory and never completed his training.

What was it that Darth Traya said about Revan? "Looking at Revan was like staring into the heart of the Force." Back to Bastilla, she wielded a double blade and was probably trained in Juyo.
Somebody else can address the Ahsoka points and how she also fought Mandalorians and how fighting Grievous and Ventress>Mandalorians anyhow.

In any case, you're statements about Sirak are frightfully inaccurate. Sirak trained on Korriban and grauated from the academy as its second greatest student. And like Bastila he also wielded the double bladed lightsaber, but is actually confirmed as knowing Juyo.

And I'm not sure what Traya's Revan wank does to prove Bastila's victory.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Meh, if she's going from getting stomped by Malak to twice contending with an altogether more powerful opponent, and the first time with backup, she's either's massively amped by Lehon and the Star Forge, or the turning to the dark side dramatically advanced her powers, or both.

Not really seeing outside of nexus/DS showings she really has the proves she can beat Ahsoka.
Well I was saying if we used her DS showings she'd be>Ahsoka. Without those showings she probably loses to Ahsoka.

|King Joker|
Although Ahsoka uses the Jar-Kai fighting technique she would be destroyed by Bastilla.

Fighting droids is not the same as fighting fanatical Mandalorians. Because...? Ahsoka has quarterstaff training from Anakin to prepare her for foes who wield double-bladed lightsabers, and she's survived encounters with General Grievous and Asajj Ventress. She isn't getting 'destroyed' by Bastila.

Bruh, Ahsoka has also fought Mandalorians in Pre Vizsla and the Death Watch.

Darth Truculent
Darth Maul is considered the "deadliest Sith Apprentice" - he was personally trained by Sidious. So training at Korriban at a school is a joke to me. It's "Harvard" for dark side acolytes. Bane even knew the teachings that the teachings of the Brotherhood were false when he read Revan.

The Mandalorians of the Mandalorian Wars nearly conquered the Republic. They were more organized and better equipped. Nearly forgot, they were amped up by Lord Vitiate. The savage battles of Dxun, Serrecco, Malachor V just to name some Ahsoka and Sirak would not survive. Besides didn't beat the shit out of Sirak in round 2 nearly killing him?

Emperordmb
Darth Maul is considered the "deadliest Sith Apprentice" - he was personally trained by Sidious. So training at Korriban at a school is a joke to me. It's "Harvard" for dark side acolytes. Bane even knew the teachings that the teachings of the Brotherhood were false when he read Revan.

The Mandalorians of the Mandalorian Wars nearly conquered the Republic. They were more organized and better equipped. Nearly forgot, they were amped up by Lord Vitiate. The savage battles of Dxun, Serrecco, Malachor V just to name some Ahsoka and Sirak would not survive. Besides didn't beat the shit out of Sirak in round 2 nearly killing him?
Nobody in this fight is even Maul's equal and none of them studied under Revan as a Sith apprentice so your entire first paragraph is meaningless to this fight.

And arguing anyone who survived the mandalorian wars is greater than Ahsoka or Sirak is fallacious, as that would imply random non-force sensitive mandalorian wars soldier veteran #394 is superior to Ahsoka or Sirak, which is obviously not the case.

Also Trainee Bane is a greater combatant than anyone in this thread.

FreshestSlice
Bastila is not a veteran of the Mandalorian Wars. She was a Padawan throughout the entirety of KotOR. She is not a master of Juyo, or even the saberstaff for all we know. Bringing up Revan hype doesn't really change any of this.

Beniboybling
Well I was saying if we used her DS showings she'd be>Ahsoka. Without those showings she probably loses to Ahsoka. Yeah, that said, though I'd say Ahsoka could defeat Bastila in a 1v1, in a 3-man brawl the dynamic is quite different.

None of them are going to be in a position to put substantial pressure on each other and outfence them without getting interrupted, its going to be limited to brief bouts, and considering they are all in a similar league as duelists none of them should be incapable keeping up.

What its likely to come down to is stamina instead of skill, whoever tires will be unable to keep pace, leave an opening, and get cut down.

In that respect I might give an edge for Bastila for having marginally superior Force reserves, Ahsoka and Sirak's style are also very energy intensive and designed to overwhelm their opponents quickly, which will be difficult here.

Although Sirak could prove something of a spin ball, depending on how able Bastila and Ahsoka are against Force lightning, that kind of power will seriously sap at their stamina if they are struck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.