Threat Assessment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Which character faces the greatest gap in power levels on average in their rogue gallery?

StiltmanFTW
Good thread.

I'm honestly not sure.

Sin I AM
I was watching the old jl cartoon earlier and thought to myself whose foes would be the hardes to take down.

A good choice and kinda no brainer is spiderman. Electro, Sandman, Hydroman etc are what? Low heralds based on power set alone

riv6672
Daredevil.
He's a blind man with two sicks and a rope.
Hell, the team of gravity and an open window should have taken him out in his first issue, to say nothing of The Cobra and Mr. Hyde, Kingpin, Bullseye, the Purple Man, Bushwacker, Coyote, Gladiator, Mr. Fear, Death Stalker, several hundred ninjas....

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
Daredevil.
He's a blind man with two sicks and a rope.
Hell, the team of gravity and an open window should have taken him out in his first issue, to say nothing of The Cobra and Mr. Hyde, Kingpin, Bullseye, the Purple Man, Bushwacker, Coyote, Gladiator, Mr. Fear, Death Stalker, several hundred ninjas....

But those guys are all street and low neta level

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I was watching the old jl cartoon earlier and thought to myself whose foes would be the hardes to take down.

A good choice and kinda no brainer is spiderman. Electro, Sandman, Hydroman etc are what? Low heralds based on power set alone

thumb up Spiderman has that underdog vibe.

Insane Titan
Fantastic Four

riv6672
But those guys are all street and low neta level

Just MO.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Fantastic Four

Doom? Who are their rogues?

-Pr-
Back in the day you could have made the argument for the X-Men, but not so much anymore.

Green Arrow used to regularly fight people in the meta tier or people that were just plain more skilled than he is.

Insane Titan
Doom? Who are their rogues? if you look at who they've faced over the years, you have the likes of

Galactus
Annihilus
Ronan/Kree
Shiar
Skrulls

Tbf most cosmic threats

golem370
Dr Doom , Blastaar, Galactus, Annihlius, Skrulls, Heralds of Galactus, Abraxas, and others

golem370
Dr Strange has some tough villains

Newjak

A good choice and kinda no brainer is spiderman. Electro, Sandman, Hydroman etc are what? Low heralds based on power set alone Yeah Spider-man has some tough rouges. You could say Rhino. I think they even had a comic once where they showed Spider-Man having a real bad day against the Rhino and how much he was outclassed strength wise against him.

StiltmanFTW
Just MO.

And you're sure entitled to it.

But he's far from a helpless blind man. Those senses are superhumanly acute, perfect for combat. Add his radar to the mix, superhuman agility side-effect and Stick's training and we have a perfect fighting machine.

DarkSaint85
Which character faces the greatest gap in power levels on average in their rogue gallery?

Going the other way, Flash and Superman.

Luthor, Toymaster, Trickster, Pied Piper, Captain Cold, Boomerang....

Bullies, the lot of them.

StiltmanFTW
Carver vs. his archenemy Logic

Logic never stood a chance.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And you're sure entitled to it.

But he's far from a helpless blind man. Those senses are superhumanly acute, perfect for combat. Add his radar to the mix, superhuman agility side-effect and Stick's training and we have a perfect fighting machine.
Who cant see!

carver9

You can add Morlun, Black Tarantula, and if Rhino was not so dumb, he would be up there as well.

carver9

laughing out loud

Whatever Stilt.

Sin I AM
Who cant see!

While he's whooping your favorite characters ass remind yourself he cant see

riv6672
Me-OW, Nancy. laughing

Delta1938

Pr avenges poor Logic.

riv6672
He must never sleep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.