SoR Revan vs Jedi strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Revan vs Anakin Skywalker ( AotC), Shaak Ti, Vos (DD), Kit Fisto. I found this versus thread in comic vine and i wanted to know what you guys think

Syndicate
Probably Revan.

Tondemonai
Definitely Revan

AncientPower
Lol his prowess isn't sufficient to defeat a guy who contended with and impressed Dooku, a chick who could overwhelm Galen Marek, a guy who beat Dooku in like ~30 seconds, and Kit f*cking Fisto.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan, IMO.

Col. Valerian
Is this all-out?

EmperorSidious2
Pure sabers match strike team.

Force match- Revan

All out- 6/10 Revan My mind could be changed. Depends on if the team could overcome his force advantage.

Col. Valerian
Strike Team definitely takes sabers.
Force match, I dunno. After SoR, it's hard to measure Revan's Force prowess.
All-out, team imo.

Sinious
I doubt Vos, Ti, Fisto and Anakin are superior to Outlander+Satele+Marr+Lana+Theron+Jakarro.
Revan wins.

FreshestSlice
Lel Revan lost to an inferior strike team before that during ToS.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Who did the strike team consist of?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
> Protags

> Inferior

nah, tbh.

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
> Protags

> Inferior

nah, tbh. pretty much

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
> Protags

> Inferior

nah, tbh.
Only one of the protagonists was probably on Yavin, so yeah. Pretty shitty team. Unless you think each protagonist and their double goes on every Op. Hint: Those doubles don't exist.

S_W_LeGenD
A Strike Team, purely comprised of protagonists, is inferior?

Vixas
I would honestly be inclined to say the Team, if not for the glaring weakness Anakin's inexperience and relative lack of any sort of strategy. Remember this is the kid who, despite Obi-Wan's warning, all but ran into Dooku's lightning like a fool. Revan won't toy around like Dooku did in that moment and I'm convinced Anakin goes down early due to this.

After that... in the Force battle to come I don't think Ti can carry the team.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Only one of the protagonists was probably on Yavin, so yeah. Pretty shitty team. Unless you think each protagonist and their double goes on every Op. Hint: Those doubles don't exist.

Even if true, your original statement still makes absolutely no sense, given that we wouldn't exactly know who was sent on TOS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.