Deadpool & Ajax Vs Captain America & Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Which team wins?

Inhuman
Cap & Bucky win.
Even if Team 1 has healing. They don't have to kill T1 for T2 to get the win.

Khazra Reborn
Deadpool took some pretty intense damage, I don't think either Cap or Bucky has what it takes to put him down.

Zack M
Same with Ajax.

Inhuman
Like I said T 1 can take punishment and heal, but T2 can dish out damage to put these 2 out of commission for the W.

Deadpool was done when he had his limbs broken.
T1 has more than enough feats that prove they can dish out enough damage (w/O holding back) to disable T1 for the win.

carthage
Ajax is actually hyper durable and can probably take anything short of being smashed around repeatedly by Bucky's arm. Though between Wade and Cap I'd say it'd go to Cap on the basis of skill (Contending with Ultron, stomping an elevator full of Elite soldiers, hold his own against Red skull) the only issue he should have is Wade's healing factor which should be circumvented via dismemberement with the shield (Ajax remarked he couldn't fully regenerate if this occurs) and the fact it took his hand forever to recoop.

On the flip side Bucky probably is only slightly less skilled than Wade, his knives really are useless against Wade's healing factor- and Ajax can at least hold off Cap. Ajax vs. Bucky could go either way

BruceSkywalker
Cap and Bucky take this... Wade and Francis will make them work for it but in the end, Cap/Bucky win..

TheVaultDweller
This is a tough fight. I feel like team 2 probably have an overall strength advantage here. Ajax had insane damage soak, and Deadpool's healing was pretty decent, so they have a bit of an edge there. DP had issues with Colossus, but he isn't going to break his fists and leg trying to hit/kick Bucky or Cap. Speed, agility and skill levels are pretty close, and Wade doesn't need to be as strong as either Cap or Bucky when he has guns, and a pair of swords he has shown considerable skill with. I want to give team 2 the majority, but it's close IMO.

Zack M
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This is a tough fight. I feel like team 2 probably have an overall strength advantage here. Ajax had insane damage soak, and Deadpool's healing was pretty decent, so they have a bit of an edge there. DP had issues with Colossus, but he isn't going to break his fists and leg trying to hit/kick Bucky or Cap. Speed, agility and skill levels are pretty close, and Wade doesn't need to be as strong as either Cap or Bucky when he has guns, and a pair of swords he has shown considerable skill with. I want to give team 2 the majority, but it's close IMO.

I agree. Personally, I see team 1 taking it. It might take a few, but Cap and Buckey don't have the healing advantage to last if they get shot or stabbed. If Cap hits with his shield, Deadpool and Ajax will survive. If Buckey shoots Ajax, he will survive. Same with Deadpool. Cap and Buckey will not.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

He might break his hands hitting cap shield though right?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

most likely.....

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Assuming he chooses to punch him instead of stab him, and Cap can block it, sure, that could happen. But the Colossus fight was mainly for comedic purposes though. Wade used his swords the vast majority of the time when he was in melee.

FrothByte
If they're all armed like they were in the movies then Bucky is armed to the teeth. Don't care if DP has healing, a grenade to the face will completely mess him up and Ajax won't survive multiple gun shots.

If it comes down to h2h then DP/Ajax won't have enough power to take out the super soldiers.

Time-Immemorial
Standard equipment for Bucky is a knife, and that uzi on his back.

FrothByte
How'd that become standard? OP would need to clarify weapons.

Time-Immemorial
The weapons he usually rolls around with would be standard.

Henry_Pym
Bucky has grenades as standard equipment and arguably a rifle.

Scene 1 (Grenade launcher)

Scene 2 (Rifle)

Scene 3 (Widow flashback) (Rifle)

Scene 4 (Grenades, Scorpion, Knife, Pistol)

Scene 5 (Scorpion, Knife, Rifle, Whip)
-----
Civil war Trailers/teasers

Pistol

FrothByte
Pretty sure his rifle/grenade launcher combo was his most commonly used weapon.

Henry_Pym
He only used it in one scene and arguably took it from a goon.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
He only used it in one scene and arguably took it from a goon.

laughing out loudthumb up

TheVaultDweller
Well, a henchman hands it to him after they take out the vehicle Cap and the others were in, at which point he uses it to blast Steve off the bridge. The weapons he seemed to have on him as standard were a pair of combat knives, a pistol, some grenades, and the scorpion. The other weapons were ones he seemed to have for specific scenarios. In anyways, Deadpool has already shown that blowing him up doesn't stop him for long, as seen when he uses that very tactic to escape that torture pod.

Henry_Pym
Knife to the brain kept him down for what i'd consider a win. And if by the way the trailer is hinting, Bucky is physically strong enough to tear Tony's armor he should be able to splatter Deadpool's head

Time-Immemorial
T2 wins

quanchi112
Team Cap wins, hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.